[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are smaller guys allowed to hold the heavy weight belt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Why are smaller guys allowed to hold the heavy weight belt?

Don't get me wrong they're talented but shouldn't they be at least 240 lb to hold the belt?
>>
>>1453686
They should stop calling them by weight classes entirely if they're not going to abide them.
They've already revered the WWEWHC to just the "WWE Championship", but it seems they'll call the bluebelt the "WHC" again.
They should actually demonstrate some creativity and come up with a new name.
>>
>>1453688
>bluebelt
So they're splitting the belts again?
>>
>>1453693
Where you been at f@m?
>>
>>1453686
Don't know what you're talking about, OP. On your pic Ambrose is holding the WWE Championship, no mention of weight class in the name.
>>
>>1453686
He's 6'4" and 225 lbs. I'd say that's close enough
>>
>smaller
>6'3"

Why must size queens be so dumb?
>>
>>1453710
I'd bet Rollins/Reigns are 225. Dean's probably closer to 205 in reality.
>>
>>1453718
I agree but all we can go by are their billed weights/heights.

>jericho is 6'
>>
>>1453718
Mate, I'm only 6ft and 200lbs exactly. If Ambrose is 4 inches taller and has more muscle than me, then he is a lot more than 205. There are guys in the CWC who are under 5'10 and 200-205lbs.
>>
>>1453686
No, that's not how weight classes work. It's not how they work in boxing or real wrestling, and it's not how they work in lucha libre or sports entertainment either. A boxer is allowed to compete in the weight class above theirs (ie, Ali, Holyfield), and in every other sport its two weight classes. Heavyweight is one or two weight classes above cruiserweight, so there's not issue. What's not allowed is for people to fight in the weight class below theirs.
>>
>>1453743
Ambrose is very, very lean, though. Look at his core/mid-section compared to Seths.
Also some of those CWC guys are fucking mini-mastodons. That Italian dude was basically Vince's wet dream minus a few inches.
>>
Know how weight classes work.

Heavyweight is usually the unlimited class so any weight can compete.
>>
>>1453715

That's actually small for a WWE guy unless you're over 250 lbs of built like Seamus and rusev then you're just a twink.
>>
>>1453686
WWE is fake
>>
>>1453686
In amateur wrestling you're allowed to wrestle in a weight class that is higher than the one you qualify for, same thing here. There was a whole story line where Matt Hardy won the Light Heavyweight Championship and had to work hard to keep himself under 225 or whatever the limit was then.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.