[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't he just run away from the ring when Ambrose's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2

Why didn't he just run away from the ring when Ambrose's theme played?
>>
>>1453495
Why didn't Del Rio just slap the referee and get himself disqualified when Dolph cashed in on him?
>>
>>1453500
Good question.

That would be a GOAT heel moment.
>>
Because the man who tells them what they are supposed to do didn't tell them to do that.
>>
deano was under the ring, wouldn't have done anything
>>
>>1453575
Can't wrestling just make sense once in awhile? It might help with how compelling it is to watch.
>>
>>1453577
Your words to God's ears my friend, we can only hope something changes and wrestling becomes great again
>>
>>1453495
SETH BUILT THESE RECORD LOW RATINGS
SETH BUILT YOUR REIGNS
THE TOYS YOUR LITTLE DEANO PLAYS WITH
WERE PAYED FOR WITH SETH'S HEEL RUN
>>
>>1453503
Wasnt ADR a face and Dolph a heel?
>>
>>1453589
yes
>>
>>1453495
Ambrose also had a match, and he was confident he could take him still, unlike some of the past cash-in victims who could barely stand.
And that is why Ambrose clonked him from behind
>>
>>1453582
I'M RATINGS CANCER SETH BUT YOU'RE INSANE
>>
>>1453593
True
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (200KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
200KB, 1920x1080px
>>1453581
Don't worry anon, it's coming.
>>
>>1453495
Because wrestling isn't real anon.
>>
>>1453495
Hubris
>>
>>1454079
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1453593
>Has spent the last 5 years establishing himself as a huge scheming coward who is always quick to run away when the odds disfavor him
>Finds himself at the most vulnerable with someone coming down to take what's his
>Suddenly becomes a fighting champion ready to fend off his attacker
OP is right, Seth should have bolted into the crowd the second the music hit, and Dean should've jumped him from among the fans.
>>
>>1454091

Wow, it's like they just didn't spend that entire match showing that Seth fights like a Face and isn't wanting to be a chicken shit anymore or something. Weird.
>>
>>1454094
Just because you want Seth to be a face, doesn't mean he's turning, take your headcanon back to Tumblr.
>>
>>1454097

>even SCSA said he fought like a babyface in the match
>HURRR HEADCANON

Man, I can spot Carter and his wannabes even without the trip on.
>>
>>1454105
>It's true because Stone Cold said so
A mark by any other name.
>>
>>1453495

>wwe writing is bad

I agree. What is this, the 3rd or 4th time that a champion has been ambushed after a match by the mitb winner. If they did something unique with it like have the mitb winner ambush the champ in his house, or constantly have the mitb winners music playing everything the champ has a match, but never comes out.
>>
>>1454134
>have the mitb winner ambush the champ in his house,
How would that accomplish anything?
>>
>>1454134

You realize a ref's gotta be there, right? It's gotta be sanctioned. Hell, there are actual rules to the MitB cash in.
>>
>>1454178
>>1454222

>rules in a fake sporting event

they could just bring the ref with them. wwe needs to start thinking outside the box or it's going to go the way of tna.
>>
>>1454227
It still needs to be in a ring you colossal retard. This isn't some hardcore 24/7 thing.
>>
>>1453495
probably thought it'd work for him like it did for punk 5 years ago
>clobbers Deano with the title
>runs into the crowd
>>
>>1453495
Perhaps he was planning on running away from Deano as he came down the ramp. Seth was going to bolt the opposite direction through the crowd.

Dean anticipated it and strategically ambushed him from behind.

And/or Seth was out of it from his grueling match and championship victory elation. Wasn't thinking clearly.

Ever just kinda freeze up?
>>
>>1454239
>Imply the lunatic fridge has a plan
>>
>>1454230

>there are still rules in my fake sporting event
Fine they can just jump him backstage if it eases your autism you mark
>>
>>1454261
>watches wrestling
>doesn't understand wrestling
And I'm the autist.
>>
>>1454239
>Dean using strategy
He's a lunatic, he just does things
>>
>>1454273

>insists that the rules in the fake sporting event need to be upheld

I agree you are an autist
>>
>>1454261

>have to explain to this retard that his dumb booking ideas don't work because it goes against something previously established
>HURRR IT'S STILL FAKE SO WHO CARES

Jesus christ.
>>
I sorta wish Big Show or someone huge would win MitB and just randomly one show his music hits and he walks out with the case in his hand and the champion knocked out on his shoulder
>>
>>1454280

>dumb booking idea

>let's agree to continue with the record low ratings booking

>>
Seth face turn when?
>>
>runs away
>Ambrose catches up and cashes in backstage
>get a backstage fight for the belt
Would be amazing but I guess they want it infront of the crowd
>>
>>1454279
I mean, rules need to be consistent even in fictional universes. If Game of Thrones randomly introduced time travel or something it would be fucking stupid, right?
>>
>>1454514

Not if you explain it in context. Like how any fictional story works
>>
>>1454230
Plus opponent has to be active and able to wrestle and the ref has to make the bell ring.
>>
Why doesn't the champ always get disqualified to retain his title?

Why do wrestlers forget how to climb ladders?

Why does the world champ pretend to be an edge lord who wrestlers in jeans and has a fucking DDT as a finisher?

Why do wrestlers get out of submissions easily when in UFC they're pretty much tap or snap?

Because it's fucking fake. Nothing is real except the frustration.
>>
>>1454116
Weren't you paying attention to the whole rebuild redesign gimmick
>>
>>1454557
Yeah, and in the context of a fictionalized sport, consistent rules are a part of the context.
>>
>>1454599
kysmm
>>
>>1454599
Have sex
>>
>>1454640

>I don't understand fiction or context

>>
>>1454679
>Le randomly adding new rules and additions won't ruin anything because it's fiction

You wanna know how I know you haven't written anything worth shit?

Once you set barometers in your universe you follow them, just changing them st the random to fit whatever retarded idea comes to mind makes them seem worthless and pointless and arbitrary, which ruins any appeal it might have due to a lack of consistency.
>>
>>1454599
BEGGING you to have sex. Just once.
>>
>>1454721
I will not have sex with you no matter how much you BEG, ya goddamned faggot.
>>
>>1454713

>le

Reddit still doesn't understand fiction or context
>>
>>1453589
No. Everyone hated Del Rio and Dolph was getting massive cheers.
>>
>>1454922

In the WWE's mind Dolph was the Heel, and ADR was the face.

But Dloph was going through a bit of a Daniel Bryan thing, where he went from jobber to main eventer, and did a bit of funny shit, so people liked him more.
>>
Seth finally did something completely on his own, all clean, no cheating, no tricks like the briefcase, no Authority, no nothing. He beats Roman clean and he finally found his balls because of it.

Also, I imagine the idea of beating Roman and fending off Dean's cash-in on the same night was just too tantalizing. That would make him the undisputed god of the shield and he wouldn't have to worry about the briefcase for a full year.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.