[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>One week said AJ Styles was only signed to be a low-mid card

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: meltzer.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
meltzer.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>One week said AJ Styles was only signed to be a low-mid card wrestler
>Next week flip flops and says Styles was going to be a top guy from the start

Why do people listen to this lying hack again?
>>
>>1452019
well uhh you see he is uhhh y'know
>>
Big Match Meltz working the everliving fuck out of the smarks.
>>
w-w-w-well the thing about that is uh..it's uh..y'know uh...w-w-w-well i mean what i heard...uh..b-b-b-but i mean it's not like it's set in stone or anything...it is what it is y'know
>>
>>1452019
Uh, well, you see, uhh...things change, uhh you know? Here's another vague insider scoop to keep you all distracted until I'm proven wrong again next week
>>
Well uhhh because they uhhh you know change their minds a lot back there in the uhhhh buisness you know uhhhh
>>
There's going to be some big news next week
>next week nothing happens
Hey Big Dave, what was the big news?
>we'll just have to wait and see
>>
>SUPERSTAR WITH REPORTED HEAT BACKSTAGE

Wow who is it Meltz?

>We uhhh yknow don't know yet but it's big with Vince
>>
>>1452019
>according to Meltzer
>>
Remember that one time Meltzer said Vince was calling Cena, Lesnar, and The Rock to fix the ratings and that The Rock would have a match before the end of 2015?
I do.
>>
Based meltz working the smarks yet again. How can one man be so fucking based.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.