[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post some gimmicks you'd like to see. No matter how dumb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (17KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 190x265px
Post some gimmicks you'd like to see. No matter how dumb or bad for business they'd be.

I'd like the WWE to rip off Kenny Omega and give somebody a move that stops time. Or a psychic moveset where he forces his opponent to attempt a high spot onto an empty mat, beat themself up fight club style, or attack their tag partner.

I would also love to see a mastodon monster heel with a high impact finisher like a jackknife powerbomb who pins opponents Jericho style, with just one foot on their chest as they lie broken on the floor.
>>
File: 1432921491721.jpg (618KB, 1520x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1432921491721.jpg
618KB, 1520x1199px
>Inb4 Xavier Woods turns heel and gets a DIO gimmick
>>
>>1451902
>I would also love to see a mastodon monster heel with a high impact finisher like a jackknife powerbomb who pins opponents Jericho style, with just one foot on their chest as they lie broken on the floor.

Rusev could do this well if they gave him a good impact finisher.
They could just make his Gunnslinger that finisher, he does it better than Gunn himself did.
>>
>>1451902
Sheamus, Becky and Finn with an IRA gimmick
>>
>>1451902
>I would also love to see a mastodon monster heel with a high impact finisher like a jackknife powerbomb who pins opponents Jericho style, with just one foot on their chest as they lie broken on the floor.

This is literally how Cage in a Cage ended
>>
>>1451902
Fuck off Disco Inferno, your ideas are shit
>>
>>1451902
18+
>>
>>1452137
kys cuckter
>>
>>1452154
Huh?
>>
>>1452174
your a dumbass pedo just like your buddy bretcuck
>>
>>1451902

A leprosy gimmick
>>
I'd like to see a crafty, desperate heel who gets dirty wins over people in increasingly-creative ways to make up for the fact that he can't actually outwrestle them.
>>
>>1452200
so...the miz?
>>
>>1452207
More like literally every non-heavyweight heel in WWE history.
>>
>>1452186
bretcuck is carter's mortal enemy u dweeb
>>
I want them to start breaking out the old knickledusters again. Brass knucks in the waistband, the undisputed GOAT heel tactic.

Could you imagine Roman doing that to Dean or Cena or some random midcarder? The heat would be nuclear
>>
I want JBL to have a heel manager gimmick where he's basically the "financial savior of the masses." He doesn't pay people to do things for him, he just shares his investment secrets and shit. They bring back Ryback and make his rant a part of a new angle where JBL approaches him and says he's heard about what he's been going through and wants to help. Ryback changes his name to Ryan Reeves and eventually wins the WWE championship due to interference from a returning Val Venis, who has also benefited from JBL's program and hopes to reinvigorate his career. He can even keep the Money Shot. He cuts a promo about all of the "desperate, dirty things" he had to do for money before JBL showed him the way. The three roll around in JBL's limo.
>>
>>1452458
Is ANYBODY using knux gimmicks in 2016?

The only possible example I can think of is Iizuka.
>>
>>1451945
Don't forget Finlay. Every Evolution needs a Flair.
>>
>>1453785
I believe Finlay Northern Irish if that makes a difference.
>>
>>1454064
Plenty of them supported the IRA so it would work
>>
>>1454069
Fair enough. It be cool if he wrestled again. He was on raw a few weeks ago.
>>
>>1451902
>>1451902
>posting that fat welsh berk in here
kill yersel
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.