[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The fans think they're real, coz they don't kn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: wrass.jpg (38KB, 1013x683px) Image search: [Google]
wrass.jpg
38KB, 1013x683px
>The fans think they're real, coz they don't know the secrets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9u8x0Xrj4A
>>
Huh this is pretty neat actually
>>
shes a stunt granny
>>
Awe look who just discovered brian zanes channel how cute.
>>
>Ben Hurt

ayy lmao, Shibata should learn this shit tho...
>>
>>1451926
literally who?
>>
>>1451896
>implying most guys don't work stiff and just lay in basic strikes anyway
>>
>all the normie retards in the comments
It just makes me mad, honestly; wrestling is so unappreciated. Pro wrestlers are not "conmem," they're performers weaving a narrative. Wrestling isn't a "scam," it's an illusion and an athletic spectacle. Goddamn.
>>
>>1451926
Literally who?
>>
I always wanted to watch something like this
thanks OP
>>
>>1451896
Colossus and Brute Force are The Pitbulls from ECW.
>>
Huh I always wondered how they took the backdrop
>>
wrestling isnt real? I had no idea
>>
>>1451896
Where are the other episodes? I remember there was one where they showed the figure four leg lock.
>>
>>1451896
literally when the documentarians are more fooled by wrestling than marks
>>
>>1451896
Reminder that Harley Race is the ref in the mask
>>
>>1455563
There isn't it's just one long special
Here's the full thing but the quality is terrible
>>
>>1455571
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znhP2tsrx-s
>>
>One former participant, Michael Modest claimed that the wrestlers had been initially mislead into the nature of the show, and only discovered the true nature once they had signed their contracts. He claimed also that the masks were added by the show, as the wrestlers did not fear the show would harm their careers, and questioned the show's accuracy.
>>
>>1455569
>OPEN THE FIST
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.