[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will be last one round or two? Will he be knocked clean out,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: lesnar u wot.png (65KB, 339x329px) Image search: [Google]
lesnar u wot.png
65KB, 339x329px
Will be last one round or two?
Will he be knocked clean out, beg for mercy, or actually die?
How will this effect his stature in the WWE, if at all?
>>
Brock is gonna overpower Hunt and make him look like a little bitch.
>>
>>1451700
>1st round
>begging for mercy
>knocked clean out
>and will die
Hunt is going to murder Brocks face something fierce. It's going to be Lesnar/Velasquez 2 basically.
>>
>>1451700
I hope to never see him again. Sure I'll miss Paul Heyman and his entrance music but I won't miss his 1 move of doom German suplex and his little chicken legs. They need to stop with part timers.

That said, I do kind of want him to win.
>>
>>1451700

its ending in a tie or split decision to bork.

>maggle, if that cocunut nigger Hunt couldnt beat the beast, what makes roman that volcano nigger think he has a chance
>>
>>1451706
18+
>>
I bet my life's savings on Brock, so he better win
>>
>>1451713
You're fucked, Paulie.
>>
He is gonna lose his next fight at WWE.

If he is over Hunt, Lesnar wins in the Main Event of UFC 200. If Lesnar loses at SummerSlam againts a WWE superstar, WWE could sell that they are better than UFC.

If Lesnar loses at UFC 200, he can't be "the beast" at WWE no more, because WWE could be considered an inferior product.

WWE reputation, since the Undertaker's streak to the WWE WHC, is all in this fucking match.
>>
File: sly frogs.png (57KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sly frogs.png
57KB, 500x281px
>>1451717

>mfw wwe wants him to do the job for orton
>mfw he starts shooting on him
>>
>>1451717
I think you're taking it a bit seriously, lad.
It's pretend.
>>
>>1451719
Nah

Lesnar is not a stupid mark.If the money is right,he is doing the job.
>>
come on lads, it's obvious. Taker beats Brock at WM33 and retires.

It rights the wrongs of the streak, lets Brock get beat by the supernatural phenom so doesn't lose his reputation, and Lesnar never wanted to end the streak to begin with anyway, so it redresses that.
>>
If I'm Vince I have that secret meeting with Hunt.

Vince: You have a good chance of beating Brock but embarrassed him. I can not have that happen.

MH: Why not?

Vince: Since it has come Brock again we build him indestructible and if you do not beat him another man, so here's what I pay will pay you to win more than lose this war than Dana
>>
>>1451702
just dont know how you can win Brock, if 2002 tenth straight outta kickboxing this can be seen as Brock took him down test can actually hold his own and grappling side can really hold his own now

And in addition to the fact that Brock hasnt fought in the past 4 years and his great weakness (having hit) to research energy (power and outstanding), just cant see Brock winning
>>
How can Brock compete if he is roided as fuck
>>
>>1451787
So the biggest push of all time becomes fucking nothing? Undertaker is the worst choice to beat Lesnar.
>>
>>1451700

The fight is going to be fixed. Brock wins bybthe second round
>>
File: 122384501042.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
122384501042.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>1451823
>>
>>1451823
what the fu--what's happening?
>>
File: I've Seen Footage .jpg (26KB, 558x373px) Image search: [Google]
I've Seen Footage .jpg
26KB, 558x373px
Looks like Christmas is cancelled in the Cormier household this year.
>>
File: 1467034714126.jpg (74KB, 671x605px) Image search: [Google]
1467034714126.jpg
74KB, 671x605px
>>1451823
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.