[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys wanna talk about last night's "Final Deletion"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: deletion1.jpg (25KB, 829x422px) Image search: [Google]
deletion1.jpg
25KB, 829x422px
You guys wanna talk about last night's "Final Deletion"? I don't know what to say.
>>
>>1450109
Lotta loyalty for a hired gardener.
>>
BROTHER NERO IS OVAH
>>
SHIT WHAT IF HE'S BROKEN SENOR BENJAMIN NOW
>>
>>1450109

>IT'S A DELAPIDATED BOAT!
>>
File: bmm.jpg (33KB, 790x429px) Image search: [Google]
bmm.jpg
33KB, 790x429px
They went from Tommy Wiseau to Tim and Eric.
>>
>>1450109
I stopped watching tna when they relaunched with the 6 sides ring, what the fuck is the back story to this? How far back to I have to watch?
>>
>>1450109
Broken Matt is one of the all time greats.
>>
>>1450176
>TNA decides "fuck it" and turn Jeff and Matt loose with a camera and 250 dollars for props
>They come up with le wacky memes and terrible editing.
>BROTHER NERO
>SEGA OF OUR GENESIS
>plastic baby
>twist of fate onto the dining room table
>BAH GAWD HE'S BEEN BROKEN IN HALF
>HOLOGRAM DRONES
>Lawn vandalism
>Gardener prepares the backyard with all of the leftover gasoline
>Bakyard outlaw math with tiki torches and roman candles.
>A DILAPIDATED BOAT APPEARS!!!!
>IT WAS THE GARDENER ALL ALONG
>Fire is set
>Matt Hardy, brand controller.
>>
>>1450176
Not that far back. Matt and Jeff had a match. Jeff hit him with a swanton and left Matt BROKEN.

Thats about all the backstory you need.

FIrst watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jzScgAhSt0

That lead to a match at Slammiversary, probably optional:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIYgSXIasr4

And finally, the FINAL DELETION:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG6y-5OYc_0
>>
>>1450206
Is this running separately to tna?
>>
>>1450231
No, its still part of the show. Its actually help raise their viewership.
>>
Are the people who thought the gardener was actually Willow the whole time just spouting some fresh new meme or are they just straight up retarded?
>>
>>1450249
Hopefully meme.
>>
>>1450249
they were probably watching a shitty stream that broke I didn't see him tase willow until after
>>
>>1450249
I imagine a fresh meme, though it could be a bit of both. I saw a post where someone somehow legit missed him with the tazer.
>>
EITHER COUNT.. THE PINFALL

OR RECORD... THE SEWMISSION
>>
tied with zayn/nakamura as my fave 2016 wrestling moment so far tbqhwufam
>>
>>1450280
faggot
>>
>>1450288
get laid
>>
>>1450292
Been there, done that.
Can you say the same?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.