[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We book WCW in 2001. http://www.greydogsoftware.com/fo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 14

File: Roster 1.png (160KB, 792x617px) Image search: [Google]
Roster 1.png
160KB, 792x617px
ITT: We book WCW in 2001.
http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=523377

Here's my roster.
>>
File: Roster 2.png (160KB, 793x613px) Image search: [Google]
Roster 2.png
160KB, 793x613px
Here's the second part of the roster.
>>
File: Storyline 1.png (308KB, 1019x719px) Image search: [Google]
Storyline 1.png
308KB, 1019x719px
WCW World Heavyweight Champion: Booker T
>>
File: Storyline 2.png (308KB, 1017x719px) Image search: [Google]
Storyline 2.png
308KB, 1017x719px
WCW United States Title: Vacant. Tournament is being held for the title. Who should win the tournament? DDP is 45, so I don't want to push him too hard btw.
>>
File: Storyline 3.png (310KB, 1018x722px) Image search: [Google]
Storyline 3.png
310KB, 1018x722px
WCW World Tag Team Champions: Natural Born Thrillers (O'Haire/Palumbo)

Other teams in the storyline are:
KroniK (Adams/Clark)
The Alley Cats (2 Cold Scorpio/The Cat)
The Raging Bulls (Rick Steiner/RW Animal)
>>
File: Storyline 4.png (311KB, 1022x720px) Image search: [Google]
Storyline 4.png
311KB, 1022x720px
WCW World Cruiserweight Title: Shane Helms
>>
>>1446495
Kanyon or Corino bbeating Page in the finals creates a strong heel champ, which is what I would go for if you plan on keeping Booker as WHC to reestablish the importance of the belt. Storm deserves a good storyline testing him out for a main event level push or I would just put the belt back on him.
>>
>>1446521
Originally, I was going to have Booker T lose the title to Scott Steiner at the GAB (next month's PPV), have Steiner keep the belt all the way up until Starrcade and then drop the title to Goldberg. What do you think?
>>
AJ Styles wins everything and saves the company, this making WWE go out of buisiness.
>>
>>1446508
Build up a credible contender for the NBT, and then have the NBT lads go on strong singles runs.

BG James is a good tag team man, pair him up with Konnan maybe and make them a team?
>>
>>1446535
In the very long run, would you like to see O'Haire winning the Big Gold Belt?
>>
>>1446544
Yes. He and Helms are the guys that were already with the company that I saw as future stars.
>>
>>1446553
Also, after the US title tournament, I'll put James and Konnan into a tag team.
>>
>>1446544
Yeah, I think had WCW stuck around he would have been one of the big stars.
>>
File: Corino GOAT.png (442KB, 1028x630px) Image search: [Google]
Corino GOAT.png
442KB, 1028x630px
Who should I put the US Title on, him or Kanyon?
>>
>>1446596
Corino. Keep Kanyon in the picture though.
>>
>>1446596
Corino, beating somebody like DDP in the finals perhaps? You could have somebody like Mysterio scoring an upset win on Kanyon, setting up Kanyon/Mysterio and Corino/DDP on PPV, keep them apart for a while to make them both look good before bringing them together to feud.

Booker has some good momentum, and there are some good heels to work with in the likes of Steiner, and Flair. I would keep the belt on him for the foreseeable future.
>>
Should I bring anybody else in or is my roster stacked as it is?
>>
>>1446640
Who's realistically available?
>>
File: Search.png (354KB, 1031x780px) Image search: [Google]
Search.png
354KB, 1031x780px
>>1446646
Don't think any of these would really add anything to the roster.
>>
File: Search.png (353KB, 1031x774px) Image search: [Google]
Search.png
353KB, 1031x774px
>>1446646
>>1446651
Although...
>>
>>1446651
What popularity do Kobashi/Mutoh get in the USA? Maybe have them make a couple of PPV dates to put over upper-midcard guys.
>>
>>1446659
E+ for Kobashi and D- for Mutoh.
>>
>>1446655
Have you got a developmental territory?

Aries, Hero, Punk, Cabana and Kazarian could be good for the longer run. Reckless Youth had a lot of hype at this point, think he had been signed by WWF but they did nothing with him.
>>
>>1446666
No, but I could make one. I know from past experience that CM Punk finds being in developmental pointless, flat out refused to take a developmental deal. Should I make one? I could bring in Samoa Joe, Brian Kendrick, Paul London and Cena too.
>>
File: WWFJD.png (273KB, 924x583px) Image search: [Google]
WWFJD.png
273KB, 924x583px
WWF smashing it in our region n shit
>>
>>1446671
That could work. If you're playing 16 then you could always send Punk to work down there specifically until you find something for him that fits on the main show.

Those four guys would be great additions.
>>
anyone have a link to the crack?
>>
>>1446698
>>1446688
I'm playing 2013. Not willing to spend money on 16 until I know it's a clear-cut better game.
>>
File: Nitro 1.png (308KB, 1032x777px) Image search: [Google]
Nitro 1.png
308KB, 1032x777px
Here's my generic layout for Nitro:
Segment #1
Segment #2
Match #1 - Cruiserweight Storyline
Segment #3
Match #2 - Tag Team Storyline
Segment #4
Match #3 - US Title Storyline
Segment #5
Match #4 - World Title Storylines
Segment #6

Match Ratio = 60% (36 mins)
Angle Ratio = 40% (24 mins)
Yeah, we're running 1 hour shows.

Gimme your best ideas on how to start these storylines off. Segment #1 could be Bischoff announcing the US Title tournament or something.
>>
>>1446711
Also, here's the match lengths
TV:
Minor: 6 mins
Medium: 8 mins
Major: 10 mins

PPV:
Minor: 8 mins
Medium: 12 mins
Major: 16 mins
>>
shameless self-bump
>>
>>1446698
Poor fag.
Maybe save up your cheeto money from your next welfare payout
>>
What would you guys think if after the tournament is over and DDP loses to Steve Corino for the US Title, how about BG James and DDP become a tag team and fight the NBTs for the tag titles?
>>
>>1447060
Nah, put BG with Konnan or even Disco. Page is better suited to get a young guy with a lot of potential over as a partner or in a feud.

Also, give Booker a successful title defense against a heel or a veteran before he drops it to Steiner.
>>
>>1447243
We don't have Disco btw. Most likely going to give Booker a title defence against Flair at the GAB.
>>
>>1447252
Team him with The Cat. They would probably be pretty funny together.

Good call on Booker/Flair before Booker/Steiner.
>>
>>1447271
Annoying thing is, I put 2 Cold Scorpio and The Cat together as a sort of 'token black midcard' tag team, just to put over Jindrak & Stasiak for when the Natural Born Thrillers split up. I could do BG and Konnan or maybe BG and Dustin Rhodes. Most likely out of those two. BG and Dustin are both upper midcarders, Konnan's a midcarder.

Don't forget we have The Raging Bulls which is Rick Steiner and RW Animal in the upper midcard too.
>>
First Nitro will be underway tomorrow. Here's the card:
Billy Kidman vs Chavo Guerrerro Jr.
Chris Kanyon vs Rob Van Dam, US Tournament Quarter-Finals
BG James vs Shane Douglas, US Tournament Quarter-Finals
Booker T vs Jeff Jarrett, WCW World Heavyweight Title Match

Post your predictions.
>>
>>1448306
Kidman
Van Dam
James
Booker T
>>
Also, I'm signing Great Sasuke just for PPVs. We have a PPV deal in Japan and he'd be good to have job out to our upper/midcard guys.
>>
>>1448452
You should probably NOT make your "regional draw" into a jobber if you actually want him to...y'know...draw.
>>
You should be hiring the fuck outta guys who proved to be big in the future, like Fourtune.

Kid Kash would be a great addition for the cruiserweight div, and are you sure 2001 Punk won't go to developmental?

>>1446544
>>1446553
>>1446583
Did you guys not see him bomb hard in WWE?

O'Haire was just a guy who never lived up to potential.
>>
>>1448706
Punk will go if I force him too and I fired Kid Kash because he was a very negative influence backstage.

As for O'Haire, he and many others will get their chance at becoming a star.

>>1448698
We have Tajiri aswell, who most likely will hold the Cruiserweight Title at some point or other.
>>
Hire Brad Armstrong and Mikey whipwreck
>>
>>1449775
This.

Also get the insane clown posse too
>>
>>1449775
Whipwreck would be a good addition. Pair him up wth Tajiri again, and have James Mitchell manage them like in the ECW days.

>>1448306
Kidman
RVD
James
Booker
>>
>>1449824
and have them feud with Kronik for #1 tag champ contenders

Start a hardcore division and bring in Sandman
>>
>>1446495
Tanaka and Mike Awesome should feud for the US belt, WCW ruined Awesome but that ECW feud on a bigger stage could repropel into a legit player.

>>1446508
Had the Animals broken up at this point? if they did best choice for this feud is Stasiak and Jindrak book a battle of the New Blood, have Sanders join with the heel group.

>>1446511
Sugar Shane should be booked as the #2 Face behind booker, feud him with Kidman and then move him toward Steiner.
>>
Start every episode with Big Poppa Pump beating the fuck out of Kanyon screaming, "I'm going to beat the gay out of you or I'm going to push you into suicide, what ever comes second!"
>>
>>1449863
Eventually, Tanaka and Awesome will feud again but for now, I'm looking to propel Corino (who's touted as being the next big thing for the company) to the US Title, aswell as Kanyon. After that, the US Title is free reign.

I broke the Animals up to let Rey Misterio and Kidman fly on their own.
>>
Would you like to see updates segment by segment or the overall product of the show?

If segment by segment, I'll write angles with detail to create a 'realistic' feel to it.
>>
>>1449877
Would like some feedback on this.
Would you prefer it segment by segment or an overall of the show?
>>
any other cheap ass niggas here with a download link for this game? looks awesome
>>
>>1450009

It really isn't, it's basically an autism simulator. Just download Extreme Warfare Revenge instead, it's more stripped back, but it's a lot more enjoyable.
>>
File: 1.png (93KB, 982x414px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
93KB, 982x414px
First show's up. Here's the run down:
Chavo Jr. defeated Billy Kidman.
Chris Kanyon defeated RVD (on his debut).
BG James defeated Shane Douglas.
Booker T defeated Jeff Jarrett, WCW World Heavyweight Title match.
>>
Next Nitro card:
Kaz Hayashi vs Rey Misterio Jr.
Diamond Dallas Page vs Lance Storm, US Tournament Quarter-Finals
Konnan vs Steve Corino, US Tournament Quarter-Finals
Booker T & Goldberg vs Jeff Jarrett & Ric Flair

Post your predictions.
>>
>>1450379
Jr
DDP
Konnan
Golden Tea
>>
File: Raw Results 1.png (267KB, 926x583px) Image search: [Google]
Raw Results 1.png
267KB, 926x583px
This is what Raw got.
>>
>>1450379
Any more predictions?
>>
File: 2.png (89KB, 982x409px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
89KB, 982x409px
Here's the run down:
Rey Jr. defeated Kaz Hayashi.
DDP defeated Lance Storm.
Corino defeated Konnan.
Jeff Jarrett & Ric Flair defeated Booker T & Goldberg.
>>
Next Nitro card:
Jamie Knoble vs Ultimo Dragon.
KroniK vs The Raging Bulls, #1 Contendership for the World Tag Titles
Chris Kanyon vs Diamond Dallas Page, US Tournament Semi-Finals
Ric Flair vs Sting, Pick Your Poison match (Booker T gets to pick Flair's poison)
>>
>>1450961
Post your predictions.
>>
>>1450961
>Knoble
>KroniK
>DDP
>Sting
>>
>>1446467
Does anybody have a free,safe torrent for this game?
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.