[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name one guy WWE should take from LOLTNA Eli sounds like a lesser

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
Name one guy WWE should take from LOLTNA
Eli sounds like a lesser Rocky on the mic
>>
Big Money Matt
>>
DUMMY YEAH
>>
>>1438675
brother nero and/or brokenman
>>
>>1438675
Didn't he get let go from NXT?

I wouldn't mind seeing Galloway come back if he's given a proper run.
>>
>>1438675 (OP)
broken rockstar spud
>>
File: WOqq2E8.jpg (48KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
WOqq2E8.jpg
48KB, 640x640px
>>1438675
Pic related.
>>
>>1438707
WHAT DOES EVERYBODY WANT?
>>
AND THATS NOT AN INSULT, THATS JUST A FACT OF LIFE YEAH
>>
>>1438675
This looks like a rejiggered Barrett bad news segment.
>>
>>1438675
I always liked the way they filmed backstage segments
>>
>>1438675
MATT!
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU
JUST SIGN THE CONTRACT
WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF
>>
>>1439055
It pretty much is, the difference being is that this one is actually entertaining.

DUMMY, YEAH!
>>
>>1439065
>>1439055
Quoted wrong person, meant to quote this guy:
>>1438992
>>
>>1439055
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7cEosinLCw

yep
>>
>>1439055
kek
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1b3tB_04Yc
>>
>>1439058
YOU AND YOUR SARCASTIC ASS
>>
first time watching since january, what is Eli Drake's gimmick?
it feels like he's doing his best Mr Anderson impression
>>
>>1439161
he's the namer of dummies
>>
>>1439161
Can't tell what his gimmick is? Dummy, yeah
>>
DUMMY

YEAH
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNFQ6ETz7ws

He's like a Rock tribute act with his delivery
>>
>>1439218
>the jug of water

eli drake is great
>>
>>1439218
The full segment was fucking great. I wish they upload the whole thing
>>
File: 192899114.jpg (14KB, 255x340px) Image search: [Google]
192899114.jpg
14KB, 255x340px
>>1439218
Holy shit, he does. He sounds like an pre face Rock.
>Broken Matt
>Eli Drake
haven't been watching TNA but these guys seems to be hot and getting lots of buzz. TNA as a whole seems like that right now. Anybody else in TNA to watch for?
>>
>>1439324
rosemary and ec3
>>
>>1439324
Ec3 and Eli Drake are the only ones that really stand a chance in the upper midcard WWE
>>
>>1439424
>Ec3 and Eli Drake are the only ones that really stand a chance in the upper midcard WWE
EC3 wouldnt pass wellness and he still cant wrestle, he had mic skills on NXT, but they released him because he was shitty in the ring.
>>
>>1439500
no they released him because he was terrible as his comedy jobber gimmick. seriously, it was awful
>>
>>1438675

Trevor Lee and Andrew Everett.
Give them an old school territories wrassler gimmick and drop Gallows from Weeaboo Club and have him manage them as Sex Ferguson.
>>
>>1439500
Yeah dude is fucking huge no way he passes wellness, neither would EC3, but he isn't THAT bad in ring. He'd be like another Miz probably but one the crowd might care about.
>>
>>1439527
They're really young
Also probably have a good spot politically in TNA since Matt and Jeff and Hurricane trained them
>>
>>1439542

It's better that they make the jump early so that toiling away in NXT for a couple of years won't break their spirit.
It also helps that they know a lot of the guys that just got signed.
>>
>>1438675
Brother Nero and Broken Matt
>>
>>1439550
http://impactwrestling.com/trevor-lee-re-signs-with-impact-wrestling/

I predict they'll stay in TNA as long as the Hardys do before they go back to WWE for their one last and bring their boys with them. A bit of google searching also has it look like they're top guys in the Hardy promotion OMEGA. These guys could be really hot but they need to get out there a bit more so they don't get lost in the shuffle
>>
>>1439571
Contracts get voided if payments are missed though, could happen quicker than you think
>>
File: 1465955269155.jpg (36KB, 600x421px) Image search: [Google]
1465955269155.jpg
36KB, 600x421px
>>1439573
>TNA not paying the proteges of their top draws
That's far too LOLTNA especially with things looking to pick up
>>
>>1438675
Eli is good on the mic, has a good physique, but that's it.

He's fucking dull as shit in the ring. In Johnny Ace's era of developmental, he'd have a shot, but not in today's developmental.
>>
>>1439612
The fucking Rock wouldn't make it in today's developmental. Haitch will kill this company
>>
>>1439616
Huge Samoan, great looking. Yeah, he'd NEVER get booked KEK
>>
File: image.jpg (172KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 1310x873px
Probably the most interesting character I've seen in awhile. Broken Matt hardy has money written all over him.
>>
>>1439616
By all means, explain your reasoning.
>>
>>1439612
The current top dog isn't much better, Eli would suit the spot Miz has right now.
That would good feud actually with most of it goin on the mic
>>
>>1438675

>everyone saying Broken Matt

let me say with hyperbole that the Hardy Boys are the best fucking thing in wrestling going on right now and if you disagree then you just don't understand it's brilliance BUT lightning won't strike twice if he feuds with someone that isn't BROTHER NERO. Maybe Edge but he's done so that isn't happening. Manufacturing "so bad it's good" to repeated entertainment always turns it self aware and goes to shit. This is why The Room never has and never should get a sequel.
>>
>dumb fanboys thinking meme hardy can work with anything else besides brother nero

Lance Storm is a mark for this bullshit. Bryan Alverez said it best. I would pay 35 dollars to see the Hardys act and feud for 3 hours straight but fuck watching them actually try to wrestle.
>>
Where can I watch TNA online? Fuck what day does it even air?
>>
>>1444810
Not sure about US but it airs on Tuesdays in britbong.

The ring makes an crazy banging sounds though like they turned the volume up way too loud, puts you right off
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.