[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I saw this flyer when I was getting ice cream a couple of hours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: wrestling flyer.jpg (2MB, 2433x2666px) Image search: [Google]
wrestling flyer.jpg
2MB, 2433x2666px
I saw this flyer when I was getting ice cream a couple of hours ago.

Should I go?
>>
>>1436388
Before you ask the flavor I got was Birthday Cake
>>
>>1436388
Babbys first time realizing wrestling happens outside of wwe?
>>
>>1436388
for twenty buck?
fucka that
>>
>el torito
you better go
>mike bennett
never mind, stay home anon and buy some more ice cream
>>
>blacking out your city
Seriously, faggot?
>>
Go for based Nunzio
>>
Hope you raise some money for your little league OP.

https://twitter.com/TheCurtHawkins/status/748268335691857920
>>
BULL BULL BULL BULL BULL
>>
>>1436416
hampton bays high school will never be the same
>>
>>1436388
>2016
>eating ice cream
Its like you want diabetes Grim
>>
DO IT. I've been going to some loval underground events and its just so much goddamn fun. Don't pass up a show with some actual pros bro
>>
>>1436391
You have great taste in ice cream, OP.
>>
>>1436399
If they book Bennett you'll be able to stare at his wifes arse and titties for at least 15 minutes. Almost $20 worth there.
>>
>>1436391
Good taste detected.
>>
>>1436388
They released adam rose?
>>
>>1436388
Looks embarrassingly bad. Go if you're into that kind of thing.
>>
>>1436671
please Maria would be the headliner if she was there.
>>
>>1436890
yeah, he publicly challenged the wellness policy plus his DV case.
>>
>>1436391
Confirmed elite tier choice.
>>
>>1436388
Yes. Deonna is cute as fuck.
>>
if maria and her amazing ass is there, then go, if not, fuck those jobbers
>>
>>1436388
Isn't Bennett contracted to TNA?
>>
>>1437501
>TNA
>Having any control over any of their talent
>>
Absolutely go. I went to a local Lucha libre event and it had almost 0% actual recognizable talent but it was still the most fun I've ever had watching wrestling. Go with friends. This hefty masked luchador called Elemento made my friend's girl get up and kiss him on the cheek and then flipped her boyfriend off. Also the wrestlers all came out after and took pictures and talked
>>
>>1436388
>Adam Rose outside WWE
hype af
>>
>>1436388
I'd go for Nunzio and Curt Hawkins.
>>
>>1437501
they can work Indies

they'd starve to death if they only lived off their TNA paycheck [spoiler]assuming it ever comes in[/spoiler]
>>
>>1436671
Maria lost most of her ass
>>
>>1436388
>adam rose
>bull dempsey
>el torito
kek
also, they are allowed to keep their wwe names?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.