[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Makes you think http://www.workofwrestling.com/wowb log/wemustchange

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: static1.squarespace.jpg (355KB, 1000x594px) Image search: [Google]
static1.squarespace.jpg
355KB, 1000x594px
Makes you think

http://www.workofwrestling.com/wowblog/wemustchange
>>
>>1434438

It's true, but WWE's writing isn't making a good case for itself either.
>>
>>1434438
Makes me think that whoever wrote that article is a faggot
>>
>>1434438
he's trying to hard
>>
Fucking cringeworthy

It's a fake drama sport. Just watch and enjoy and don't take it so seriously
>>
Stopped reading after the first paragraph

muh entitlement just eat whatever shit they manage to push out amirite?
>>
>>1434438
This guy a even 18+?
Has he even heard of Kevin Nash, Lex Luger?
Remember when fans pelted Roman with trash? Oh wait...
Nothing has changed with the fans, the quality of the show has.
>>
>>1434438
Kek, getting upset over mandrama is even more autistic than watching it.
>>
He's right though

Smarks are too bitter to enjoy modern WWE
>>
Batista was right. New age smarks try to take over the show and get themselves over and try to make the show about them instead of enjoying the show in front of them.
>>
>>1434438
>Click on a couple of other articles
>They're all bitching about how shit Raw is and giving his genius opinions on how it could be improved.

What a hypocritical twat.
>>
Only angry smarks will deny that the fans have become obsessed with getting themselves over and trying to hijack the show.
>>
>>1434438

>"mutating into increasingly complex strains..."

Writing isn't your strong point, Tim. Think about changing careers.
>>
the message ''stop being smart, dumb is better''

he should kill himself
>>
>http://www.workofwrestling.com/womenswrestling/

kek

this guy is comedy gold
>>
>>1434438
>Taste the shit, eat the shit, swallow the shit, enjoy the shit, pay me $9.99 a month for even more
Erm, no thanks you Vince shill. Every medium today has 'smarks'. You see a game like Dark Souls 3 come out and hardcore fans will complain about tiny mechanics changes. The casual fan probably thinks why do you care just switch your brain off have fun, but it's criticism of media on these deeper levels that ensures quality remains high. Films will be criticised on things like make up, things that seem small, but ultimately contribute to your viewing pleasure.
The one difference between pro wrestling and everything else is that you have thousands of fans live in attendance who are expected to be vocally reacting to the product. If I'm sick of seeing say Cena winning and he beats AJ Styles, I'm not some entitled prick for booing, it means you haven't worked me properly into the right mindset.
Pseudo-intellectual trash.
>>
>>1434715

10/10 post, get laid less, save some pussy for the rest of us
>>
File: 1454115956132.jpg (10KB, 281x200px) Image search: [Google]
1454115956132.jpg
10KB, 281x200px
>>1434438
It makes me think how hard I can physically cringe.

>Eat shit and like it
>How dare you have an opinion!?
>Its your fault pro wrestling isn't cool anymore
>>
>>1434438
He shouldn't have used a meme word like entitlement.
>>
>I want to be proud to be a wrestling fan.

who the fuck is takes pride in a fandom??
>>
>entitlement
stopped reading there
When there are paying customers this concept does not exist. It is a copout excuse usred by stubborn dickheads who don't want to admit they are wrong. When the people are screaming at you telling you what they want to pay you money for, you give it to them. It's that simple.
>>
File: approvingmagnus.gif (1MB, 200x176px) Image search: [Google]
approvingmagnus.gif
1MB, 200x176px
>>1434715
>>
>>1434715
>a good, well written post
>talking about crowds/smarks
>on /asp/
bretty gud
>>
>>1434841
This

Also this >>1434715

WWE is a consumer based company. Consumer in this case, being fans. They would have shut their doors ages ago if the fans stopped throwing money at them.

I've never once seen another consumer based company so adamant about NOT giving the consumer what they want. So yeah, it's to be expected that fans would be vocal about what they want considering the show is supposed to be for them. And it's natural for them to lose interest, stop buying or watching when it gets shitty.

The product is shit, it's been shit. When fans, aka consumers, ask for change, Vince tells us to go fuck ourselves. The consumer doesn't know what they want because Vince tells them what they want.

So no shit fans are getting unruly.
>>
>>1434438
ive always hated this dumb "entitlement" meme, especially when IGN threw it around years ago. Of course I feel entitled to a decent product if I paid money for it.
>>
>>1434438

>fuck the iwc

>buy a sub to wwenetwork plox =3

Fucking marks
>>
>>1434715
t. New age smark

Consider fucking suicide. Actually, don't just consider it, just fucking do it.
>>
File: fat foxy shit.jpg (325KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
fat foxy shit.jpg
325KB, 1366x768px
>>1434715
Good shit my man
>>
He wrote this 3000 word pile of a RAW review and closed it off saying he's not reviewing RAW anymore until it's good again. What an entitled smark. Why doesn't he just enjoy the product instead of being a keyboard warrior?
http://www.workofwrestling.com/wowblog/4/25/2016/therawreview
>>
I don't like MemeXT and Outlaw fans either, but blaming anything on the fans is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.