[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING WWE FAGS I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SHITPOSTING HERE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: me.png (75KB, 627x751px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
75KB, 627x751px
FUCKING WWE FAGS I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SHITPOSTING HERE

FUCK YOU MOD FOR NOT DELETING THE WWE SHITPOSTING THREADS NOW IT'S TIME TO FIGHT BACK

EVERY TIME I SEE A WRESTLING THREAD I WILL POST MMA PICTURES IN IT

I SUGGEST YOU ALL DO THE SAME AND WE CAN FINALLY DRIVE THESE MAN DRAMA AUTISTS OUT OF OUR BOARD

YOU BROUGHT THIS UPON YOURSELVES MANDRAMA FAGGOTS

THIS MEANS WAR!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 399x600px
>>
>>1434201
based MMAutists

I bet /wwe/ will be absolutely shittting their pants when they hear of your plan
>>
>>1434202
I ARRIVED TO ROMP
THERE IS A FEE THAT MUST BE CHARGED
NOW IS THE MOMENT flFOR YOUR PERSON TO KNEEL AND SUPPLICATE
>>
Hi Phil!
>>
>>1434201
Hey Phil. Hows AJ doing today?
>>
Mma? Huh? Heem is on /sp/
>>
File: piledriver.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
piledriver.gif
2MB, 320x180px
This is now a wrestling thread

>n-NOOOOOOOOO OWEN
>p-PLEASE DON'T BREAK MY NECK AAAAAAAAAAHHHH
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1434251
Owen's a dick and he deserved to die
>>
>>1434251
It may because of the gif framerate but it loooked like he deliberately tried breaking his neck.
>>
/asp/ is a wrestling board.
>>
>implying /asp/ has moderation

this is a dead board

the right move was to create a wrestling board to not drown out the slow OG /aspies/

instead /wwe/ came in, conquered and left because there was nothing else to do and carter ruined everything

FACT OF THE MATTER IS it's only worthwhile to be talking about wrestling outside a general in Raw/PPV game threads. The general on /sp/ was perfect and you have only Hiro and the autistic mods who wouldn't let our autistic thread count continue for the sake of the virginduel and nerfwar threads that never got posted in.

Skateboarding is always cool by me though

we were doing 1000 generals a year on /sp/, since WM 32 (3 months ago) there have been less than 60

/wwe/ is gone, OG /asp/ies gone, this is a dead board, thanks mook
>>
>>1434401
lolmad
this is now the wrestling board
>>
>>1434405
Kys carter you fuck
>>
>>1434407
im not carter
hes fat as shit
>>
>>1434401
This this and this
Woodplankers are bros, the monster chugging faggots will always be welcome on the wrasslin board

> le go early le go burly

All other OG /asp/ies will be purged
>>
>>1434409
fakegunners need to be deported back to /toy/
>>
>>1434411
/toy/ or /lgbt/
>>
>>1434251
fucking Owen Hart fucked up Austin's career, would he still be wrestling if not for this?
>>
>>1434450
he would of had the dream match with cm punk

punk wins and becomes the new austin, top guy of WWE and never leaves
>>
DIE MANDRAMA FANS YOU LITTLE UNDERAGE FAGGOTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>1434409
woodplankers are cunts and so are you
>>
File: BKPdrjlh.jpg (43KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
BKPdrjlh.jpg
43KB, 1024x576px
>REEEEEE WHY WONT YOU LET US TALK ABOUT MIDEVIAL DODGE BALL SWIMMING OR SOME OTHER GAY SHIT
>REEEEEEEEE IF IT WERENT FOR WRESTLING THIS BOARD WOULD LITTRLLY JUST BE 2 SKATEBOARDING AND MUY THAI GENERAL THREADS UPDATED EVERY 6 MONTHS
>>
seriously what were they fucking thinking when they moved wrestling here. It was perfect in its own little general, you could actually get some discussion for it. Now this board is completley fucked up due to 2 different demographics competing for control
>>
>>1437308
Not only is this board dead, /wwe/ is dead too.
>>
I'm cool with the general wrestling discussions but man theres so much spam/meme bullshit threads. Roman Reigns, CM Punk, Sasha and Becky haunt me in my sleep.
>>
>>1437259
You're forgetting Airsoft.
>>
yeah wrestling fags get out!!
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 500x667px
>>1434201
>>1434201
>comes to a wrestling board
>complains about wresting posts
learn to work, kid
>>
File: 1432273207184.jpg (17KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1432273207184.jpg
17KB, 400x300px
>>1437462
Why can't we get that paige back? Life is suffering.
>>
>>1437506
i know senpai
i miss qt antidiva paige every day, but weewee rushed her to main and then they shoved her onto the shitty divas show :(
>>
>>1434450
No. Austin is clear to wrestle as long as he doesn't take many neck bumps, he just doesn't want to. Angle wrestled for a decade with a worse neck.
>>
>>1437506
This picture bums me the fuck out.
>They were married for one year
>Every single picture of them together the girl looks miserable
>Three years ago the guy an heroed by OD
>>
Why dont mmautists go to /sp/ and airsoft and skaterfags go to /toy/ and just surrender the wrestling board to us entirely
>>
>>1437536
I didn't know that he ODed. Terrible.
>>
>>1437536
bums me out like totally dude like radical dude
>>
>>1434201
The fact that Wrestling easily drowns out everything else in this board should be a testament to how dead this place would be without it
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.