[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've started watching wrestling for the first time in about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: smackdown-1-1.png (148KB, 326x235px) Image search: [Google]
smackdown-1-1.png
148KB, 326x235px
I've started watching wrestling for the first time in about 10+ years and every week now is literally the same 6 or 7 wrestlers in the same matches with little variation. Is the WWE roster really this shallow and shitty now or what?
>>
>>1431157
Don't bother watching until July 19th famaclam
>>
>>1431157
>>1431158
this /thread
>>
>>1431157

30+ writers, not a single one can write a good storyline and Vinnie Mac squashes any potentially interesting ones.

And yes, expect the same wrestlers battling it out against each other every week in little to no variations.
>>
>>1431157
Yes.
>>
talent-wise, they have a deep roster

creative-wise, they are encamped in only focusing on the top 3 or 4 and feeding everyone else to them
>>
>>1431157
Smackdown in its current state is the Raw recap show.
>>1431158
/thread
>>
>>1431247
This. Their roster is fucking loaded with talent, but creative and Vince are retarded and can't comprehend this amount at once.
>>
>>1431253
they are just desperately trying to build the next cena/stone cold/hogan now that cena is almost 40
>>
>>1431157
Yeah it is, it's great too cause they're dividing the roster in half for each show lmao
>>
>>1431247
>Feeding
Are you kidding me? The worst thing about it is all the shitty 50/50 booking where no one is allowed to get over
>>
>>1431358
I have to agree with this. Thanks, Paul Heyman.
>>
>>1431267
Cena has a lot of tread left on his tires and I feel like his most entertaining and drawing days are not behind him.
>>
>>1431595
He can either go another 2-3 years of being super cena doing bullshit wwe schedule and becoming a cripple or he can last a lot longer and being used a lot more sparsely
>>
Watch other promotions. If you wanna watch the fed just watch PPVs
>>
>>1431614
I think he is better in his big match John gimmick. He is no longer super Cena and hasn't been since he lost to Punk in 2011
>>
>>1431157
The roster is actually pretty good, the bookers are just retarded
>>
>>1431157
Yup, its one of the worst most talent devoid rosters of all time.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.