[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UFC 200 is getting closer so let's talk Brock. What match

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: brock-lesnar.jpg (24KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
brock-lesnar.jpg
24KB, 630x420px
UFC 200 is getting closer so let's talk Brock.

What match at Summerslam should he have if he wins in the Octagon? If he loses? Do you think that's going to matter to WWE?
>>
Fuck Brock lesnar. He should job clean to Roman reigns at summerslam
>>
Brock needs to be full time in WWE and hold the title until Wrestlemania
>>
>>1430365
This. Clean loss to Roman then retire. He will lose at UFC
>>
>>1430350
I think Brock will retire on a win.
>>
>>1430350
I don't see him having a match that isn't for the title but I don't think Ambrose is losing it before then. Bray Wyatt was on the cards but that won't capitalise on his heat unless he's some sort of champion. I'm guessing Bray becomes smackdown champ post brand split and they feud over that.
>>
Brock needs to be WWE champ again, whether he wins or loses at UFC 200
>>
>>1430430
He's already done it all, he could have one more mania match and screw, maybe Goldberg rematch or something
>>
If brock loses he'll be seen as a joke in WWE
>>
>>1430475
Yeah he'll be seen as a joke losing a real fight to the fake fight world
>>
STill dont get why wwe is pushing roman so fast when they could give Brock the belt for 3 years and no one would argue against it
>>
>>1430484
Well this fight has lotta hype and every WWE fan will be watching this no doubt. If Brock loses to some fat manlet samoan jobber his power level will go down in WWE
>>
>>1430365
No he needs to go over Hunt then job to Owens.
>>
>>1430495
>Mark Hunt
>fat manlet samoan jobber

spotted the casual.
>>
>>1430513
But he is
>>
>>1430526
>the casual actually believes this

m8...
>>
>>1430545
Its true
>>
File: deancuck2.png (6KB, 501x83px) Image search: [Google]
deancuck2.png
6KB, 501x83px
>>1430475
>>
>>1430593
m8 Brock and Hunt have nearly identical stats
>>
>>1430350
He's leaving WWE regardless of the match outcome

I'd feel bad if Goldberg was back and there was a chance to redo WM20 but as of now there's nobody on the roster who deserves to fight him
>>
File: -brock-lesnar.png (762KB, 1133x972px) Image search: [Google]
-brock-lesnar.png
762KB, 1133x972px
>>1430984
Yeah but one is a 6' 4" beast who defeated the Undertakers streak at Wrestlemania and the other is a manlet fat samoan jobber.
>>
>>1431002

>using the argument that he ended a pro wrestling streak, when comparing Brock to a full-time MMA fighter

da fuq?
>>
>>1431014
Brock says hes healthy now. Just face it, hes going to bring that fat manlet samoan jobber to suplex city
>>
>>1430350

>tfw named my dog BORK
>>
>>1430350
Mark Hunt's going to delete his chin in the first round.
>>
>>1430350

Bork is going to win. He is a draw for both the UFC and the WWE. There a no way Vince and Dana would leave it up to chance. Also Hunt is a jobber in the MMA sense. Hunt is going to get a fine pay day for dropping to Brock, so Brock won't get wrecked and fake an illness again
>>
>>1431034
i named mine ryback
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 600x600px
>>1430995
>nobody
I'd pay to watch his matches with Rusev and Samoa Joe
>>
>>1431470
>highly experienced fighter notorious for having the highest knockout power currently in the UFC
>matched against someone with little experience whose known for having the weakest chin in the history of the heavyweight division
You're right, Brock is definitely going to win.
>>
>>1430350
He's going to be in a fatal four way with all members of the shield. They're going to get beat up by him to show off his strength, then they'll rally together and do all their finishers, give him multiple chair shots, and then have Roman power bomb him onto an announce table. Then they start fighting amongst themselves leading to Dean retaining. Brock looks strong, Shield looks good, and Dean holds onto the belt so he can put over AJ or Cesaro at Mania.
>>
>>1431470
Brock's fight is a one time deal.
Why would Dana White fix it in Brock's favour when Hunt winning is the only way UFC gets any upside out of the fight?
>>
>>1431557
What did he mean by this
>>
>>1430350
Brock v Styles v Cena for the Summerslam world title
>>
>>1431557

>12-10, only half those ended in knockouts
>brock lesnar has literally never been knocked out

You're a bit retarded, aren't you?
>>
If Lesnar wins in convincing fashion, he should just stay in the UFC until he burns out again

If he barely wins or loses, just bring him back to the WWE and book him like they usually do
>>
I think Brock is jobbing to someone at SummerSlam regardless of whether he wins or loses at UFC 200. Think about it: if he wins in UFC then loses in WWE, it'll make the person who beat him look godlike overnight. But if he loses at UFC, they can play up the fact that The Beast is vulnerable and have someone go over as a result. But who will he be getting pinned by? A tricky question.
The only storyline I see being reasonable would be him getting pinned by Ambrose. What other motivation could Lesnar have than chasing down the WHC after Ambrose stands tall in the wake of Battleground? For our champion, he's got a score to settle following his defeat in perhaps the most lackluster match of WM32. Make it a stipulation match if you must, but I don't think throwing in the rest of the Shield to make it a Fatal Four-Way would be good. Ambrose needs to prove himself mano e mano and who better to shoot his stock into the stratosphere than The Beast Incarnate. Have Ambrose slay Brock like he should have at Mania. Clean.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.