[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you don't seriously love everything about the wrestlers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 4

File: ellering-authors-620x350.jpg (46KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
ellering-authors-620x350.jpg
46KB, 620x350px
If you don't seriously love everything about the wrestlers and the entire concept of the Authors of Pain, you are the most austically worked marks in the world.
>>
>>1428604
AoP are great. I like that their motivation is being kept a mystery
>>
I don't like them because they're big, samoan, and don't do flips.

T. wooist
>>
>>1428609
They're not actually Samoan though

One of them is actually a pajeet, they just look samoan
>>
>>1428604
What's their gimmick?
>>
>>1428615
You see through the Facade... interesting.
>>
>>1428617
They're big, they' wear minimal gear, they work stiff, they hurt people, and they're managed by Paul Ellering
>>
>>1428604
>If you're not a mark, then you are a fucking mark
>>
>>1428619
that doesn't even make sense u fucking nerd
>>
>>1428630
>he took his trip off

kys ryder nigger.
>>
>>1428636
what trip? you mean you deanmark? kill yourself chullo
>>
>>1428619
>>1428636
Hi Dean mark :%) glad to see you force your ebin memes with your trips off :^)
>>
>>1428643
>>1428643
put your trip back so my filter can work you fat spic

i hope the cartel takes over your country and executes you for being an obese fat fuck
>>
>>1428646

>implying i'm carter

LMAO NIGGER IS FURIOUS!
>>
>>1428648
Why'd you delete your last post Deanmark? :)
>>
>>1428651
but i'm not dean mark.
>>
>>1428656
Only carter keeps his epic memes around so keep trying :)
>>
>>1428658
>le carter meme

how do i know you're not carter?
>>
>The Shield 0.5
>>
>>1428660
I have 1 chin and not 2 or 3 and I would never succumb to posting my image on this shithole lmfaao
>>
>>1428663
im not a fat spic like carter though...
>>
>>1428662
Nah, these guys are big, which is good because I'm tired of seeing fucking flippy midgets in the tag division. We need more large men tag teams
>>
I like the way they're being booked, this big mysterious tag team who just show up and destroy everyone with no motives
>>
>>1428665
Im not fat and im not mexican. Kys ya manlet dweeb
>>
>>1428674
>CARTER STALKER PRETENDING TO BE CARTER

LMAO WRONG THREAD
>>
>>1428671
This is what Anderson and Gallows was to the casual viewer.
>>
>>1428604
>he unironically watches NXT
>>
I can tell full sail hates them because they don't do flips
>>
>>1428604
I stopped watching NXT after that last Takeover. Full Sail is too obnoxious.
>>
>>1428705
>he actually watched NXT

CARTER STALKER CONFIRM TO BE A FATTY SMELLY NECKBEARD.
>>
>>1428695
HAVE SEX PLEASE
>>
>>1428705
>let's sing Nakamura's theme again
>>
>>1428699
Good, they're going to be great heels following those midgets called the Mechanics or some shit
>>
>>1428621
even if they wore a ton of gear, like spikes and stuff, it sounds like a bad formula. it would never draw.

[spoiler];-)[/spoiler]
>>
>>1428705
This. Full Sail needs to get nuked.
>>
>>1428710
what a le epic memer :^)
>>
>>1428712
I really want Nakamura to just move to the main roster so we can avoid Full Sails bullshit. There chanting regularly ruins matches for me.
>>
>>1428666
>because I'm tired of seeing fucking flippy midgets in the tag division.

What tag division have you been watching exactly?
>>
Along with American Alphas they don't look like generic CAWs the remaining NXT tag division looks like.

However I can't stand NXT because of the Bland Tag division and Fullsail.
>>
>>1429936
>he doesn't SAY YEAH
>>
>>1428621
Ellering must be bored. He doesn't need the money.
>>
>>1428705
I stopped a long time ago. Most non-Takeover matches are as shit as Raw matches anyway.

At least everyone of any worth will be promoted to the main roster soon.
>>
>>1428727
ur fat
>>
>>1429939
Ellering's daughter is a wrestler who has been getting looked at by WWE for hiring.
He's there to help her get her in foot in the door and help these big dudes get over as a monster tag team.
>>
>>1428608
They look like niggers. It's nigger nature to randomly attack people
>>
>>1428727
Ayup
>>
>>1428604
They look way too young to be as intimidating as they're built as, especially when their physique isn't as toned as most groups with this gimmick. Maybe if they did have facepaint or spiky shoulder pads or something else the LOD had they'd look more credible.

Aside from their look, they're a great team and addition to the tag division, if only because their style and body type adds some much needed diversity to NXT, but it's just a shame that Paul Ellering is the scariest one in the picture.
>>
>>1428604
They need a gear change ASAP. And put masks on them or something. They look like 2 bouncers from a seedy strip joint.
>>
>>1429958
>>>/pol/
>>
These guys are gonna get totally Ascension'd on the main roster desu pham
>>
>>1429996
>>1430013
This. It'd be one thing if their gimmick was some kind of bodyguard/enforcer/hired thug thing, them being big dudes would be good enough, but you call them the Authors of Pain and have Paul Ellering manage them, you have to give them something that stands out and/or distracts from their dopey fucking faces.
>>
>>1428604
Who's the old bald faggot?
>>
>>1430101
stone cold
>>
>>1430103
No, I know what the GOAT looks like, but I don't know who that literal who in the picture is supposed to be. He's a little old to be getting into wrestling now, isn't he?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW9ui5PkiF0
BASED NXT CROWD
LOL
>>
>>1430015
NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R
>>
File: 2vm7bsn-1238580.jpg (79KB, 516x521px) Image search: [Google]
2vm7bsn-1238580.jpg
79KB, 516x521px
>tfw seeing those two make made me miss Hawk and Animal
>>
>A group of three people in black, paramilitaristic clothes shows up one day blitzing everyone
>Nobody can stand up to them and their actions go unexplained for weeks
>Group contains at least one large, ambiguously brown, noticeably green strongman
>Completely relies on another person on the group to do all the talking, just stands around looking menacing
>People are still keen on it because of the mystique
>Vince takes it as a sign of him being over as fuck, breaks up the group and pushes the guy to the Moon
>People see the errors of their folly
>Too late now

Where have I seen this before?
>>
Actually, I expected these guys to suck in the ring, but they actually have a decent amount of power moves and decent tag team chemistry.

>that big boot into a slam

I got a little excited over that. I hope these guys do well. Course they don't have flippy moves so Full Sail will hate them, which is a shame, cause I think we need more diversity in the roster. I don't think there is anything wrong with flips, but I also just enjoy just monster dudes. It makes for a good folly and contrast. I'd also like to see them with the masks on more often.
>>
>>1430262
Fool Fail loved The Asscension though
>>
>>1430262
>>1428604
How do i acquire this weird mix of fit and fat fuck?
>>
>>1430266

The Assfucks sucked, these guys in their one match showed more promise than those two skinnyfat fucks.
>>
They look like Mexican tow truck drivers who beat their chola wives and have their primo in jail.
>>
>>1430306

Care only about bulking.
>>
MR DOT COM
>>
File: carter.png (626KB, 720x888px) Image search: [Google]
carter.png
626KB, 720x888px
>>1428604
>>
>>1430115
they're literally Matanza wannabes
>>
>>1430352
Lol Cholas gfs are the ones that do the beating. You don't know shit about the culture.
>>
>>1431746
Shitty culture of human sacrifice all the way to lawn mowing, tbqhfam
>>
>>1428604
THE AUTISTS OF PEEN?
THE AUTISTS OF PEEN!
THE AUTISTS OF PEEN.
>>
>>1429957
Rachael Ellering? She looks a bit plain but a bit qt at the same time.
>>
>>1430262
they really need to keep the hoods
>>
>>1428705

I just got into nxt, I didn't get the big deal but holy fucking shit I think I gotta jump on the bandwagon. Do ALL the tapings happen at Full Sail? When are they leaving?
>>
>>1428604
WHO ARE YOU? WHO ARE YOU?
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.