[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think J-mo's career was the single biggest blunder that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

I think J-mo's career was the single biggest blunder that WWE creative has ever perpetuated.

This is a guy that had absolutely EVERYTHING you need to be the top guy: the look, the skills both in the ring and on the mic, the charisma, the unanimous approval of marks AND smarks alike (which is basically the equivalent of a cosmic planetary alignment) - EVERYTHING.

And instead of pushing him to the moon they made him sit midcard and tried to turn him into HBK-lite.

The moment it became apparent he'd never be a top guy is the moment I lost all faith in WWE booking.
>>
>>1425690
He got cucked by batista hahaha
>>
This guy can't get his dick hard with Melina as his gf he's a joke
>>
>Wants an actual cuck as the face of the company
>>
File: maggle.jpg (6KB, 310x162px) Image search: [Google]
maggle.jpg
6KB, 310x162px
>parkour style wrestling
>>
>skills on the mic

Kek
>>
>le parkour man
>top guy

Morrisonetty got cucked by Big Dave and rightfully so, meanwhile Based Miz gets to plow Maryse

Miz = God
>>
Serves him right for being an actual cuck. He does have it all though
>>
>killing it in Lucha Underground
>off-season he main events AA

I think he's doing pretty well for himself.

>>1425710
...have you SEEN what Melina looks like nowadays?
>>
He was a literal robot on the mic. Miz outshined him.
>>
>>1425723
Literally carried >Miz on The Dirt Sheet.

>>1426085
Well that's just plain revisionist.
>>
File: CUCK.jpg (61KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CUCK.jpg
61KB, 577x1024px
>>1426060
He literally can't get his dick hard.
>>
He was a solid wrestler. Wasn't it because of melina he left? Either way I think given enough time he would have been main event status at the very least whc a few times.
>>
They really need to bring back the
>wind conveniently blows during entrance so hair and coat float
entrance gimmick.
>>
>>1426577
>only people with ED take dick pills
>>
>>1426583
WWE wanted him to sign for 5 more years, and he feared he wouldn't be able to make movies at that point, so he didn't sign and went on to do over 20 straight to video and TV movies.
>>
He had potential, he was just a bit of a bellend. His lass didn't help him either.

Wasn't there some heat between him and Trish Stratus that pissed a lot of higher-ups off?
>>
>>1426844
The only match involving women in the Wrestlemania 27 card was him, Trish and a girl from a reality show vs. LayCool and Ziggler. John was miffed that the entire Divas locker room got snubbed out of WM in favor of a sub-sub-celebrity and an old timer, his girlfriend Melina included, and gave Trish the cold shoulder when she tried to hug him post match.
>>
>>1426605
Doesn't he still do that in LU?
>>
>>1426096
the miz WAS the dirt sheet
>>
>>1426605
He does do that but not every match. LU is sporadic with their entrances, even with main eventers.
>>
>>1426577
MELINA SAVAGE AF
>>
>>1426577
Why would she tweet this?
>>
>>1429271
Why wouldn't she?
>>
>>1426577
delete this
>>
wwe wil eventually offer him nakamura bux and he'll be a surprise rumble entrant, mark my words
>>
>>1426096
>he thinks miz is carried on anything
stay worked
>>
I know he was a literal cuck and because of this unliked/disrespected backstage but holy fuck can't get over the fact they chose to push miz of all people over a legit handsome tall spot monkey popular as fuck with all demographics
>>
Allegedly he hit Batista from behind while Batista was fighting Booker T.
>>
>>1432067
kek batista beating up booker t always makes me laugh.
>>
>>1432075
>Batista
>The one who beat up Booker
What kind of revisionist history is this? What's next, Goldberg totally beat the shit out of Jericho?
>>
File: ClQWhSfUoAAOu4z.jpg (146KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ClQWhSfUoAAOu4z.jpg
146KB, 960x1200px
>>1426060
I still would desu even though she is mentally retarded.
>>
>>1432081
>believing >dirtsheets

fucking mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdiD9Zzcrjg
>>
>>1432087
You know the dirt sheets only get it from people who were there right? They don't just magically know.

>Everybody else says that bootista lost and was a suckerpunching pussy.
>One guy who brought us shitwaggle says otherwise.
>>
>>1432095
finlay was the one who was there and broke up the fight

and finlay is finlay, hes a real mother fucker. batista cucked jmo so of course some gay ass triggered faggots would lie to dirtsheets
>>
>>1429271
She's a vindictive and mentally unstable cunt. He's too much of a pussy to ditch her for good and always crawls back
>>
>>1432280
To this day on Twitter she still denies that they gave her role to Taya Valkyrie because she was a nightmare to work with behind the scenes and got let go from Lucha Underground.
She was introduced in the season finale of S1 at Ultima Lucha 1 and was to be Johnny's female accomplice for S2 and beyond. She lasted 1 weekend of tapings for S2 and was cut and Taya got her role instead.
>>
>>1432333
A good decision

Taya's great in the role
>>
File: tweest.jpg (16KB, 300x390px) Image search: [Google]
tweest.jpg
16KB, 300x390px
>>1432087
>believing wrestlers who lie and work people for a living
No my friend, you are the mark
>>
>>1426577
>Not taking dick pills just to have even better, more frequent sex.

>Wew, lad.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.