[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now that each of them has been confirmed to not be a draw...what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: le_low_ratings_faction.jpg (159KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
le_low_ratings_faction.jpg
159KB, 650x366px
So now that each of them has been confirmed to not be a draw...what is WWE going to do?
>>
Dean is a draw
>>
>>1424690
Absolutely nothing because they'll make money anyway.
>>
put on better shows
>>
>>1424693
Not once it comes time for a new tv deal. USA is pushing them to do live SDs because WWE compared to the rest of their programming gets ratings. RAW is head for 2 ratings soon. The worse the ratings they have when it's time for a new tv deal the worse deal they're going to get. And that's going to be a disaster for WWE since they're so dependent on their license fees.
>>
>>1424690
Bring Kevin Nash back and make him champion. Everybody knows only the big guys draw.
>>
>>1424690
Put the belt on Cena or Orton
>>
>>1424729
>Orton

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1424732
Cowboy Bob. He's 66 but the man can still go
>>
>>1424690
Get The Shield back together and make them go against New Day of course
>>
>>1424690
Put the belt on Bray or Rusev
>>
make rusev the top guy
>>
>>1424690
A J S T Y L E S
J

S
T
Y
L
E
S
>>
>>1424690
Dump the title on Cena to break Ric Flair's record.
>>
>>1424729
Any update on his return?
>>
File: Grandslam Champ.png (467KB, 504x763px) Image search: [Google]
Grandslam Champ.png
467KB, 504x763px
>>1424690
Let him complete his Grand Slam! WWE has nothing to lose anyway.
>>
A J S T Y L E S

IS THE LITERAL FUTURE
>>
Did the two biggest draws since Cena, Punk and Bryan, retiring early muck things up? They really did an A+ job building up The Shield, but those two were organic and almost accidents.
>>
Hopefully they take Deano and Ramen out back and put a single bullet through both of their heads so they don't waste two bullets.
>>
Push Fandango
He went over Chris Jericho at wrestle mania
>>
Honestly the creative failure WWE has exhibited in their push of each of the three Shield members is one of the most incredible things I've ever seen. I can't even tell what Roman's character is supposed to be, Deans whacky "lunatic" shit is just disgusting, Seth coming out to cut boring 20 minute promos every night he was champion, it's just fucking stupid. What do they expect to happen? Who is writing this shit?
>>
>>1425292
>Did the two biggest draws since Cena, Punk and Bryan

They didn't draw a dime tho
>>
>>1424723
This. Vanilla midgets can't draw for shit.
>>
>>1424690
>So now that each of them has been confirmed to not be a draw
Sure is easy to place all of WWE's ratings problems on one man... don't tell me you guys legitimately believe this shit right?
>>
WWE doesn't give a fuck, they just got a TV deal in China.

China, son
>>
>>1424690
Seth brought me back into wrestling. && nothing because a champion isn't the reason ratings are lower, it's the overall product.
>>
RECORD LOW
>>
The WWE has to bring more titles into the company now that the brand split is happening. All the fan favorites will have a title or at least have a shot for one at some point. Give Cena the belt for a few months til Royal Rumble and have the some different guys come after him for it. Cena should at this point break Flair's record but once its the end of the year and Wresle Mania is here put Cena, Styles, Roman, Ambros, and Seth all in a cage and have them beat the hell out of each other and put Seth over. This would not only bring it full circle for all the guys in the cage but also could put a period on the career of Cena.
>>
>>1425843
Oh god he's right. Plus China has shit taste in wrestling as well. We're entering the Era before the New Generation.
>>
>best for business choice
deano, jhon

>gambling choice
bj fashion

>record low choice
seth, roman

its pretty simple really
>>
>>1424693
>record low ratings
>ticket sales falling
>subscriptions declining
>>
>>1424690
Give up
>>
Give old wrestlers steroids and bring them back
>>
>>1425292
>draws
>Punk and Bryan

"no"
>>
File: benoit.jpg (34KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
benoit.jpg
34KB, 620x400px
WHY IN THE FUCK ARE THEY NOT PUSHING THIS GUY HARDER, HOLY SHIT VINCE WHAT IN THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU
>>
>>1428864
kek
>>
Put the belt on Kane while they experiment with the ratings with new babyfaces. Nostalgia money will keep the company alive in the meantime.
>>
>>1428881
Kane is fucking ruined ever since corporate kane
>>
>>1424732
>thinking orton wasn't great

His heel work is top notch shit. It is good enough to make you think he is a prick, but also manages to keep the memes flowing for your entertainment. A true master of the heel.
>>
>>1429112
>getting entertained by headlock spam

He's not even the best at that with Owens around nowadays.
>>
>>1424929
make sure he blades in every match
>>
So I've been kinda out of the loop, why was reigns suspended? roids?
>>
>>1424723
This. Kevin Nash is the only one who can save WWE. Fuck these vanilla midgets, they're so boring.
>>
>>1429258
muscle relaxers
>>
>>1425287
Ryder with the belt would be GOAT. I can easily see him doing a belt run and the crowd would love it.
>>
>>1424691
>Dean is a draw
LOL

Deanetty brought the lowest ratings of all time this week.
>>
>>1424723
Nash coming back and being champ would be pretty based desu.
>>
>>1433204
What so he could get record low ratings in 2 eras? Unless he's bringing the wolfpac noone cares
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.