[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since it seems that the WWE are calling the WWE-WHC championship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Since it seems that the WWE are calling the WWE-WHC championship just the WWE championship, there is a chance a secondary championship is in the works.

Would you want pic related to come back or a brand new belt?
>>
>>1423951
Shit idea either way
>>
>>1423951
Make a new belt, it gives Smackdown a fresh start, so to speak.

The old World Heavyweight title belt saw some dark days before they got rid of it.
>>
They're trying to push New Era shit, and an ALL NEW, ALL LIVE SMACKDOWN.

I realize that they just sort of brought big gold back out of the blue the last time, twice actually, but its a different time.

The SD belt will be a brand new design, or at the very least look like the WWE belt, but with blue instead of the read swoosh.
>>
>>1423963
I wanna see this one back, but only if it's on RAW where it belongs
>>
File: 1464186848065.jpg (44KB, 479x359px) Image search: [Google]
1464186848065.jpg
44KB, 479x359px
I want pic related to be real
>>
>>1424529
I hope it's a new design but if it's just the WWE belt colored differently then that would be kind of a let down

>>1424970
That looks gross as fuck, also
>Silver
>>
File: Sure seems that way.png (932KB, 1353x589px) Image search: [Google]
Sure seems that way.png
932KB, 1353x589px
>>1423951
They have already started calling it the WWE Championship.

World Heavyweight Championship is pretty much confirmed.

I'd be pretty stoked if Big Gold returns, but the Winged Belt would be awesome.
>>
>>1424970
>Wrestling
Confirmed fake
>>
>>1423951
So are they going to debut yet another faceplate for the belt since the WWE title says "World Heavyweight Champion" on it?
>>
No. New belt. They fucked the big gold hard enough already.
>>
>>1423951

Raw and smackdown have their own belts for each brands top guy
>raw has intercontinental title
>smackdown has usa title
>tag team champs is cross brand

The 2 Champs wrassle at a ppv for the world heavy weight championship, that wrestler may wrestle on both brands
>>
>>1424970
Ugly asf
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.