[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Worse wrestler than Reigns >Worse talker than Rollins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: deanetty.png (445KB, 507x480px) Image search: [Google]
deanetty.png
445KB, 507x480px
>Worse wrestler than Reigns
>Worse talker than Rollins
>/asp/ loves him

Why?
>>
>>1423298
>Better talker than Reigns
>Better wrestler than Rollins
>You hate him

Why?
>>
>>1423298
don't forget his shitty physique
>>
>>1423298
>>Worse wrestler than Reigns
>>Worse talker than Rollins

I honestly can't tell which of these is more laughably wrong
>>
>>1423298
You're describing KO, not Dean
>>
>>1423298
>It's a Dean on commentary episode
>Half of what comes out of his mouth is "Uhh" and other stall for time lines and the other half is all mumbled like his mom is forcing him to apologize
This motherfucker is such a shit talker, holy shit.
>>
>>1423316
I'd actually agree with those points.
I still like him better overall than Reigns, but that'd be because of booking. Reigns in-ring has been solid this year, even taking into account the capable workers carrying him.
>>
>>1423338
>Reigns in-ring has been solid this year,

State of your fookin' standards.
>>
>>1423338
>Reigns in-ring has been solid this year

Considering he's put in matches with mostly people who could put a 4* match against a broom, then yeah.
>>
>>1423351
C'mon, being carried by AJ Styles putting himself through the tables and Rollins being THE MAN proves he's NOT utterly mediocre!

I mean, he certainly didn't completely shit the bed in the WrestleMania main event or anything...
>>
>>1423355
Remember his """great""" feud against Sheamus and LoN when Vince tried to recreate the shit out of Austin storyline?
>>
>>1423298
Wrong on all three accounts.
He wrestles circles around Reigns, talks circles around Rollins, and /asp/ doesn't even love him because his character's shit.

>>1423356
The Sheamus matches were pretty great.
But, again, that was on his opponent. Sheamus is a fucking under-rated worker, and totally fit the brutal, no DQ environment with his stiff offense.
>>
>>1423369
Sheamus would also count as one of the "broom" workhorses.
>>
>>1423355
Wasn't Reigns that guy who got in the most offense of the Rollins match by a large margin, though?
That got rated pretty well, too. AJ carried him, but I'm not sure about that Seth match. It was booked entirely differently from what I heard.
>>
>>1423382
>Sheamus would also count as one of the "broom" workhorses.
lol good one
>>
>>1423385
>from what I heard.

You haven't even fucking seen it?

>>1423387
Sheamus has been low-key one of the best workers on the roster of the 2010s lad.
>>
>>1423400
Yes, hence why I spoke cautiously, and not presumptuously.
I really didn't care enough to watch it. Roman's main event matches are a chore to sit through; I only managed AJ's because he's fucking AJ Styles.
>>
>>1423298
hes better than reigns just look at his matches.
he had better matches with triple h and rollins by far. Having good matches with Styles isn't a selling point
his mic work is by far better than reigns and a good notch above rollins.
Most threads i see are people shitting on the guy.
>>
There's a thread right now about how much worse than reigns and rollins he is, and how he never gets a pop, which is completely objectively untrue
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.