[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you re-do The Invasion? I've been thinking about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (100KB, 459x606px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 459x606px
How would you re-do The Invasion? I've been thinking about rebooking it with a wrestling booking simulator
>>
>>1422931
Hmm... don't think you need a trip for this post
>>
>>1422933
Gain height, ya shrimp
>>
>>1422936
>Jewbacca is also Carter

When does this retardation stop?
>>
>>1422967
But I'm not that negro?
>>
Wait a year and don't turn Austin at WM 17

that's literally it
>>
>>1423034
but Stone cold leading WCW was what everyone wanted to see
>>
>>1422931
are you going with the kayfabe that Shane owns WCW and the real life contract situation that WCW major players just sat out since their contract were too big for the WWE to absorb?

WWE = Face was what killed the whole Invasion. Booker T was at the height of his babyface run, same with Kronik.
>>
>>1423038
This post better be sarcastic
>>
>>1423061
>Kronik

Holy shit what a flashback. Wrath (Brian Clark) had so much potential.
>>
I would wait until WWE actually had all the WCW stars
>>
>>1423062
yes of course it was
>>
>>1423005
then why do you carbon copy his shitty mannerisms
>>
Tbis is now a booking thread- booking the AJ/Cena angle through Summer Slam.

>rematch at Battle grounds
>ref bump spot, AJ hits Styles Clash and has Cena down for more than a 3 count. No ref to count.
>new ref runs in, Cena has enough time to recover and kickout
>Cena catches AJ on his shoulders when AJ goes for a Phenominal Forearm and hits AA, wins the match but the ref bump controversy leaves things unsettled.
>both drafted to Smackdown, tournament for Smackdown title starts
>AJ/Cena in the finals, match at Summer Slam
>AJ goes over, clean or Club interference either way doesn't matter.
>Nakamura's music hits during AJ's celebration, sets up 3 way feud with AJ/Cena/Nakamura for Smackdown belt.
>>
File: 1465953296548.jpg (60KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465953296548.jpg
60KB, 479x720px
>>1423328
>I like 2016 WWE
>>
>>1423328
>Cena loses clean

What claim does he have for a title match then?
>>
>>1423344
Being a 15 time champ, the face of the brand, a victory over AJ at Bgrounds and the desire to have 3 of the biggest stars world wide in the ring at the same time
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.