[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>n-no mr ryback please i'll be good and do what you say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: ryback-presses-punk_original.jpg (42KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
ryback-presses-punk_original.jpg
42KB, 642x361px
>n-no mr ryback please i'll be good and do what you say i won't talk shit about you ever again

What did he mean by this?
>>
What's fun about making this thread over and over so you can type the same replies over and over?
>>
When did he say that?
>>
>>1422792
in OP's revenge fantasies where he attempts to deal with his abandonment issues only to fail miserably?

>ib "Hi Phil! (Recognise me sempai)"
>>
>>1422792

presumably at the moment taking place in OP's pic
>>
>>1422810

go to bed Phil
>>
I don't get this meme. It seems fairly self evident to me that Ryback botched pretty fucking hard on Punk and Punk's in the right to be pissed at him.
>>
Cuck Master Punk was so scared of The Big Guy he literally left the company.
>>
>>1422784
>MR. RYBACK, PLEASE DON'T
>>
>tfw you remember the original thread from way back
I had to make another one because it was top-tier
>>
>>1422828

Ryback executed the table spot well enough. It was unlucky that the back edge of the table came up and hit Punk in the back of the head, and it was fucking stupid to be doing a spot like this over concrete. It's not Ryback's fault there was ZERO (0) padding under a breakaway table.

Something about a stiff kick to the ribs injuring Punk would certainly be a sloppy botch and warrant an apology. Even if Punk was being a whiner about it. I've played rugby with bruised ribs, it's not that bad.

At least not until you fall on them with three other guys landing on you. Collapsed mauls SUCK.
>>
Ryback is a fucking specimen. Get him back on TV, now. He should be in Dean's place right now.
>>
>>1423058
It's over anti-smark. You lost.
>>
>>1423077
Hello CM Sucks.
>>
>>1423933
>CM Sucks

I didn't think the Feed-Me-Morons could be any more BTFO yet here they go again.
>>
>>1422784
I think he meant that he'll be good, will do as Ryback says, and won't talk shit about him ever again.
>>
File: 1431114749790.jpg (46KB, 592x385px) Image search: [Google]
1431114749790.jpg
46KB, 592x385px
>>1423980
I think you're right.

>>1423942
Easy there Phil.
>>
File: punk-is-a-bitch.jpg (43KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
punk-is-a-bitch.jpg
43KB, 600x300px
Cry More Punk
>>
>>1422789
Get worked
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.