[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will Batista return to save the shit heap that is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 4

File: Batista_WWE_Champion.jpg (86KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
Batista_WWE_Champion.jpg
86KB, 642x722px
When will Batista return to save the shit heap that is the WWE right now?
>>
Meh used to like him before I heard he was a Dorchester, now all his cheeky tweets come off as outright mean spirited
>>
He's not coming back.

DEAL WITH IT
>>
>>1419551
of course they are mean spirited, he tapped at wrestlemania twice in a row. he got fined 100k for blading. they didnt let him return as heel when he left as heel.
>>
>>1419523
I like Batista but he really isn't that popular. I doubt he'll be able to move the needle.
>>
>>1419523
Botchtista should never return
>>
>>1419611
Got fined for something they told him to do. Lel
>>
>>1419551
What is a Dorchester?
>>
>>1419523
>>1420062
He is fine doing movies. He should had been Blowfeld.
>>
SAVE_US.BATISTA
>>
>>1420113
The opposite, he wanted to blade and to his credit, paid both his and his opponents fine after the match, which was fucking way out of proportion
>>
>>1419523

I always found him a bit dull to be honest, you get the initial buzz of this man mountain of meat coming to the ring, and then it's all very vanilla once he's in there, bit like Orton in that they need a charismatic babyface in there with them to make you care.
>>
>>1419551

He always came across as 'too cool for school' and when caught fucking around when his ex-wife had cancer, he really showed his true colours.
>>
I like Big Dave as much as the next guy but.... C'MON. It's the c u r r e n t y e a r.
>>
>>1419551
What the fuck is a Dorchester? Google just give town in canada
>>
He knows better.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 456x352px
WHAT IS A FUCKING DORCHESTER WHY IS BATISTA A DORCHESTER
>>
File: 1462307088202.gif (1MB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
1462307088202.gif
1MB, 400x250px
>>1419523
>mfw i learned Batista is older that Triple H

he aint never coming back
>>
He's never coming back. Dave is making bank in Hollywood, why the fuck would he come back to the E where he was treated so disrespectfully towards the end of his career?

Also he's lost quite a bit of size, not so much of a mastodon anymore.

That being said I'd mark the fuck out of I Walk Alone hit during a Royal Rumble or something.
>>
>>1420866
i live in dorchester.
>>
He's never ever ever coming back.

Triple H and Stephanie treated him like straight dog shit his last run.

He deserves better and lo and behold he's getting better in Hollywood.
>>
>>1419523
did you smell his farts?
>>
Based Dave saved us from the Samoan menace and the fucking smarks went crazy about it.
>>
He's not coming back unless they pay him BIG.

Plus, he is cutting down on his size as he is pursuing acting. He regrets getting too big and getting passed over acting opportunities.
>>
Considering he just did a 2 part podcast burying Hunter/Steph and Vince, and all of WWE pretty much, I highly doubt he will ever be welcomed back.
>>
Dorchesters like Batista irk me.
>>
Batista on wanting a second run in 2014

>I felt so unsatified with that return, it just broke my heart because I’d been thinking about it for years, going back. You know I missed it and I wanted to be there. So I was just starting to hit my stride and I literally had to leave because I had to go start promoting Guardians but when I left - and I haven’t talked to a lot of people about this, and I don’t care if they’re pissed for me saying something - but I wanted to come back and do SummerSlam because... I would have had the opportunity to go back and I talked to Steph and Hunter about it and I think that was... around August, I wanted to come back around the release of the film, around Guardians, and I said wouldn’t it be great if I was back, and I was also in the #1 movie in the world?

>And they kind of had a snicker and it was, you know, “We don’t even know if the movie’s gonna be good.”

>And it was one of those moments and I was like okay. And it was a very uncomfortable moment where they were just kind of doubting me and laughing in my face.
>>
>>1427488
JESUS CHRIST. STEPH AND TRIPLE H ARE THE ONES OUT OF TOUCH. FUCK

REMINDER VINCE BOOKED AJ VS JERICHO AND AJ AS A #1 CONTENDER, NOT HAITCH.

FUCK GET HAITCH THE FUCK OUT OF THE COMPANY
>>
>>1427488
Holy fuck Steph and HHH seem like such pretentious kbow it all cunts IRL. Sometimes I think they arent even a playing a character on tv and just enjoy acting like dicks.
>>
>>1427488
Daily Reminder NXT smarks suck Trips dick on a daily basis

Reminder Trips is going to ruin WWE

Reminder Punk was right
>>
>>1427506
HHH is killing WWE by investing it with manlets and vanilla midgets

WWE will be dead less than 5 years after Vince dies
>>
>>1427488
What if HHH knew the movie would be big thats why they didnt want to push him and have Batista getting more over than him.
>>
>>1419523
Never. He doesn't like PG and has no desire to perform in TV under it. He's trashed the company many times and seems to have beef with Stephanie in particular.
>>
>>1427545
She didn't fuck him problly
>>
>>1419523
Would be funny as fuck if Dave went to ROH or TNA when GOTG 2 comes out as a fuck you to HHH & Steph
>>
>>1424784
No
He paid HIS fine, Jericho's fine, AND the fine to the fight organizers Dean Malenko and someone else. Which I think came to 120-150K
A fucking saint.
>>
>>1427553
ur fat
>>
>>1427488
Fuck triple h
>>
Based drax is going to go kll thanos
>>
>>1419523
Someone enjoyed the MLW interview this week.
Tbh it was pretty great.
>>
>>1419523
He hates Vince and WWE.

So probably when Guardians of the Galaxy 2 needs schilling.
>>
>>1426258
Sauce
>>
>>1419523
Honest question: did Batista ever really do anything relevant?
>>
>>1419523
He hated PG so unless WWE goes back to being more edgy or give him another mega push than we won't get The Animal's return.
>>
Batista fucked Stephanie McMahon lol
>>
>>1433798
lol
>>
Will there ever again be another Asian world champion?
>>
>>1433824
Asuka
>>
>>1433824
>>1433827
And Shinsuke.
>>
>>1433847
And Fuck Wang or whatever the name of Chinese dude Triple HHH just signed is.
>>
>>1424802
If anything Batista is far more relevant in 2016 than any WWE wrestler barring Dwayne.
>>
>>1433847
Lmfao fuck off to woo or leddit

>nakamura me no spekey English me speak English worse than tajiri making it as anything but midcard
>>
>>1433851
or Bork
>>
>>1432863
Gave us some Cena-free months were based guys like Jericho and punk flourished.

>>1433853
Yeah forgot about him.
>>
Anyone have the link to part 2 of the mlw podcast?
>>
>>1433901
>>1433901
Anyone?
>>
>>1433824
Batista, Pinoy Fried Represent!!
>>
File: Anita Popcorn.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Anita Popcorn.gif
3MB, 500x500px
Batista vs Brock Lesnar at WM33, book it.

>>1427488
WWE BTFO by Based Batista

>>1433824
Batista is half Filipino
>>
Hall of Fame when?
>>
>>1421015

What a shart of a fuckin' idea. If Blofeld had the build of Batista, he'd ditch the convoluted plans and just punch the living fuck out of James Bond himself.
>>
The sad thing is wwe are such cucks they will put Batista in the hall of fame even after all his trash talk about haitch and steph cause he's so successfull kek
>>
>>1420062
b8
>>1421015
cheaper b8
>>
I thought Batista was best friends forever with HHH
>>
>>1432863

He was one of the Smackdown 6

Batista, Undertaker, Edge, Jericho, Punk, Hardy
>>
Kek just listened to part 2. Fucking Vince and his scripted promos. And everyone likes Roman.
>>
>>1434515
Rey was more of a SD guy than Jericho.
>>
>>1419523
Yeah that really worked the first time
>>
>>1436325
There is no one over now so he can get a proper run.
>>
>>1436325
literally no one is over right now and guardians comes out next year
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.