[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is muay thai a (useless) meme? I am literally "early"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 8

Is muay thai a (useless) meme?

I am literally "early" 18 years old and i wanted to pick something to start learning, MT looks the most cool to be honest.

Also i wanted something that can somehow help me in the streets, i dont live in America so i will not get gunned down probably.
>>
>>1418277
>manlet fight
just learn krav senpai
>>
>>1418316
>meme style
>>
muay thai falls into the same category as bjj, a weapon based martial art masquerading as an unarmed combat style
>>
buy a gun
>>
>>1418346
Not USA
>>
>>1418366
Illegally buy one
>>
>>1418277
Muay Thai is the most reliable stand up fighting system available. If you're able to start at 18, you can go very, very far if you stick with it.
>>
>>1418277
>>1418446
>Starting at 18

Not OP but is there a point?

You arent even fully "developed" strength wise yet
>>
>>1418277
>Also i wanted something that can somehow help me in the streets,

Muay Thai is perfectly fine. If you find a place that uses actual proven training methodology and trains actual fighters you'll learn. Muay Thai is a no nonsense, bare bones approach to fighting and it works.

>i dont live in America so i will not get gunned down probably.

Won't happen in 'Merica either Yuropoor. Unless you're a drug dealer or otherwise have a history of criminal activity you have a pretty minuscule chance of ever even having a gun pointed at you much less actually shot. So for the vast majority of people in the US gun violence is less of a concern than being struck by lightening. Just like Americlaps shouldn't 100% trust the media here when discussing foreign issues, you probably shouldn't 100% trust your media when it discusses domestic American issues.
>>
MT meme on movie. Real life MT training they will make u kick the tree. If u not kick the tree, not MT. u want to kick tree?

Real MT = Kick tree on training. Might lose u leg on training
Fake MT = Not kick tree. Just style. Still u would get gangbanged on street.
>>
Is a cool martial art which also inspired kick boxing to be created
Very practical, some places even teach boxing techniques and shit
>>
>>1418368
Buy a machete. If you're from the UK the cops will just sit there and watch if you start hacking someone up anyway, so there's no way for you to lose
>>
>>1418277
Muay Thai have all the basics of real fighting in it. It use all the 7 limbs and is by no intent useless. It's probably one of the best style to start martial art and to progress quickly. If you don't plan on going further than a few month training like those guys who learn 5 chords just to say "hey, I know guitar" it's good too. Just do it.
Too bad you're not in the US you could have learned the superior martial art of ameridote.
>>1418720
Sad truth.
>>
>>1418734
Pomf you still exist on this board?
>>
>>1418710
>which also inspired kick boxing to be created

Nope.

Before Muay Thai spread to the US and Europe Full Contact Karate/American Kickboxing and Savate existed.

There was cross pollination when guys like Rick Roufous, Don Wilson, and Benny Urquidez fought Asian fighters from Thailand and Japan and won or lost.
>>
>>1418277
The brain of an adolescent is very plastic and able to create strong, lasting neuro-connections relative easily.
One's ability to strengthen one's aptitude is significantly reduced past the age of around 25 years.
After that, one's ability to strengthen one's bare basic ability to do things like memorize things, calculate, all other things stemming from that is just significantly reduced.
However, one's ability to recall stored information quickly and keep long-term memory is significantly increased.
Also, one can still learn and apply various techniques to improve one's ability of memorizing things and what not.
Knowledge, intelligence, and determination can compensate for each other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KLPxDtMqe8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiduiTq1ei8

Go to school; don't do drugs.
>>
>>1418460
>You arent even fully "developed" strength wise yet

The underdevelopment of the brain makes it so it's easier to make and strengthen neuro-connections associated with Muay Thai. When these connections are used by the practice of Muay Thai, they grow stronger, which makes the person better at Muay Thai.

Young people are full of potential.
The younger the person, the more potential.

See: >>1419571
>>
>>1418495
>Muay Thai is a no nonsense, bare bones approach to fighting and it works.
Muay Thai is a bare bones approach to combat sports, and it works.
tfty, senpai.
>>
>>1418703
this guy know what he talk about
>>
>>1418703
This.
>>
>>1419579
>Combat sports aren't real fighting!
>>
>>1418277
>I am literally "early" 18 years old
>like, literally guise
>literally
Sounds figuratively.
Who started that trend?
>>
>>1418734
I never thought I'd see the day I'd be happy to see Pomf.
>>
>>1418343
Elaborate
>>
>>1418495

This guy gets it. The narrative that american media pushes is completely different than the reality of what life in this country is like.

>>Most of us aren't racist
>>Most of us don't even own a gun much less carry one around
>>Most Millennials also think safespaces are horse shits
.>The list goes on
>>
>>1419579

Remember kids, the martial arts that win at competition are somehow inferior to the ones that can't even win at competition.
>>
>>1418277
No martial art is useless, despite what the faggots here say, which ones you choose to train and follow depends what you want to be able to accomplish with it (defensive/offensive/grapples/strikes/hit and run/expecting multiple opponents)
>>
>>1423766
when you wrap your hands tightly with cloth you are no longer punching with a fist, you are hammering with a reinforced club made of bone. hand wraps increase durability and strength of punches astronomically

bjj in its truest form is 100% reliant on grabbing clothing, or using your own clothing as a rope to tie peoples limbs or choke them

for me everything must go through the spring break test. "is this martial art as effective against a greased up shirtless guido on sand as it is against a guy in work out clothes on the mat?"

wrestling and karate for example are, bjj and muay thai are not
>>
>>1424894
You know, posts like these, they really make you think. Is he joking, or is he actually retarded? Hard to say.
>>
>>1418446
It's also a magnet for fuckwits where I'm from.
>>
>>1424894
Are you fucking autistic? They're all hand-to-hand combat styles you fucking stupid nigger
>>
>>1425989
He has a point. Karate doesn't need gloves. Wrestling doesn't need clothes at all.
>>
>>1426026
neither does bjj or mt, love how you ignore a complete wing of both styles that have evolve the need for no go or no gloves, but because of your atustim you spew bullshit. There's so much evidence and not this purest form bullshit you spout that both styles have thrive in a no gi no glove environment

Shut up and train instead of shit posting
>>
>>1418316
>Learning jew crab mango
>Ever

Oy vey.
>>
>>1424894
That's funny because I'm yet to see a knee or elbow requiring to be wrapped before striking. That's funny because teep kicks to the leg/hip/chest still are effective at creating space or stopping a charge even on the street. That's funny because the thai clinch and sweep can still end fights. That's funny because armbars, heel hooks, kimura, and rear NAKED choke are effective 1v1.

>Comedy gold
>>
Can muay thai help me stop being a fat useless blob of shit?
>>
>>1428054
Any sort of physical activity will help, you fat fuck. Stop hemming and hawing and do something about it.
>>
>>1418277
You tell me.
https://youtu.be/eToXYoH0cjY?t=14s
>>
>>1418277
Usually reliable striking: Really most boxing and kickboxing styles, like muay thai, kyo karate offshoots, dutch kickboxing, etc.
Usually reliable grappling: Judo, bjj, wrestling if you can even find a place outside of a school.
Krav is an intro to self defense at best and full mcdojo at worst. Aikido and wrist lock type styles are best as supplements if learned at all. TKD doesn't have to be ass, but is specialized. JKD is either wing chun+ or mma with asian flair. Boxing and judo are usually cheap for their reliability. Weapon arts like escrima plus a cane, flashlight, or some shit like that can help you defend yourself. Choosing one where you can compete is good because its easier to find a goal and strive towards it, and because competition can nurture more progress. The best martial arts for self defense are situational awareness followed by sprinting and parkour.
>>
>>1428149
I am you big nigger, I just wanted to put some kind of self defence in the mix once or twice a week.
>>
>>1426032
once the gi comes off it isn't bjj anymore, this is an objective fact
>>
File: image.jpg (278KB, 1412x1412px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
278KB, 1412x1412px
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDNoL8MDsc-CcVykawzDN95tpG04tWsoP
>>
File: image.png (80KB, 272x199px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
80KB, 272x199px
>>1428622
>no gi BJJ
Inb4 t-that's j-just wrestling!
>>
File: bruce-lee-312.jpg (1006KB, 1226x1077px) Image search: [Google]
bruce-lee-312.jpg
1006KB, 1226x1077px
>>1428414
JKD is a limitless kung fu

it is the ultimate martial art completely limitless
>>
Does anyone know of any street fighting videos where the leg kick is used to win the confrontation? Leg kicks would work devastatingly well against the average joe since they wouldn't have the proper knowledge or conditioning to take one.
>>
>>1430625
leg kicks are a perfect example of how muay thai is just a sport, they might work in a regulated match but in a street fight they don't hurt enough to stop someone from smashing your face in.

How many times have we seen in UFC where they do legkicks and they are still moving around? They're practically only good for sport matches like UFC
>>
>>1430687
Thank god Muay Thai also has the deadly elbows that will basically oneshoot everyone you fight in the streets, right?
>>
>>1430687
Proof positive you don't know what you're talking about. Sports fighters prepare and condition themselves to withstand being kicked in the leg. Most people don't know how to fight, they won't have that conditioning and won't even expect that their legs can be attacked in such a way. Leg kick someone with zero experience dealing with them and he'll be made to stop in his tracks, you'll probably fuck up his balance, moving will suck for him and you'll also have a much easier way to land a followup shot if you absolutely deem it necessary.
>>
>>1430725
again muay thai is a nerf sport style because their elbows aren't for knock outs they're for points.

Krav maga does elbows better, they're all fight enders
>>
>>1430745
>again muay thai is a nerf sport style because their elbows aren't for knock outs they're for points

Y, still if you hit someone with them (a drunk guy trying to fight you will not do it) you will probably send him to heaven/hell.
>>
>>1430737
This
>>
>>1418277
I took both Muay Thai and no-gi BJJ while I was in highschool for about a year and a half. I fully dedicated myself to the BJJ and somewhat neglected the Muay Thai. Both were very fun, and I want to get back to combat sports soon. I would advise you to take the Muay Thai. It teaches not only good striking basics for all limbs, but also teaches some good clinch work, which is good, and it coupled with boxing guard and counters it becomes awesome defensively. It isn't perfect, but nothing really is.
>>
>>1428414
>The best martial arts for self defense are situational awareness followed by sprinting and parkour.
Fucking THIIIIIIIIIIIS.

>HEY HOW DO I LEARN LIKE THE BEST FIGHTING STYLE TO TAKE DOWN 5 GUYS WITH KNIVES WHO ARE TRYING TO MUG ME? YOU KNOW, FOR SELF-DEFENSE.
You fucking don't. You just don't fucking fight. See some guy who looks like he's going to try stomping your shit in for whatever's in your pockets? YOU FUCKING AVOID HIM. Run, if you have to.
>BUT I'LL LOOK LIKE A BITCH I WANT TO LOOK BADASS SO NO ONE FUCKS WITH ME
Yeah, you'll look real badass when the cops pull the knife out of your back, flip you over, and zip up the body bag.
It's self-defense. The goal is to defend yourself however you can. The best way? Avoidance. Even if you have a knife or weapon, the point of a knife for self-defense is to basically whip it out and show it to your attackers so they think twice about chasing you down after you book it out of there.
The only reason anyone wants to learn how to "fight" is so that they have a safety net for the next time they carelessly do or say something incredibly stupid to the wrong person and are about to get their face punched.
>DON'T WANNA BE A BOY I WANNA BE A MAN
You want to stay alive, better do what you can, so BEAT IT.
>BUT I WANNA BE BAD!
JUST BEAT IT!
(BEAT IT)
BEAT IT!
(BEAT IT)
NO ONE WANTS TO BE DEFEATED!
(OH Nooo)

Seriously though. It's your fucking life. If you have the option to run, get the fuck out and ensure that you'll survive. Or, you know, try to fight the guys who have nothing to lose and no problems killing you, because it will totally make you the coolest kid at school.
>>
If you want to win a street fight using strikes, learn Muay Thai; if you want to win a street fight using grappling learn BJJ.
>>
>>1424894
Dont listen to this nonsense, dude is clearly braindamaged from fighting a Muay Thai fighter.
>>
>>1424894
retard alert!!
>>
>>1424894
>what is fist conditioning?

Yes, some Muai Thai teachers and schools still teach how to use a few weapons, as they used to be part of MT. That does not mean that it is not a real martial art or whatever the fuck you were trying to say. Muai Thai is extremely dangerous if you are trained in it and have hardened your fists and shins. You don't even need wraps to fight at that point.

You are literally retarded.
>>
>>1433083
>have hardened your fists and shins.
That's a pretty important part of it.

Without conditioning, Muay Thai is a bow that breaks upon the firing of a single arrow.
>>
>>1430745
No they don't. You think krav does but it really doesn't.

Most people don't understand the depth of Muay Thai. All you see is the shit they do in mma- which is literally 1% of MT elbow work.

The same is true of Muay Thai clinch work.

Muay Thai is an amazingly complex and well rounded fighting method.
>>
>somehow help me in the streets
Judo + Boxing
>>
>>1430737

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bRp2-ihx10

Wait for the second leg kick. You could follow that up with anything you wanted because all that guy was thinking about was trying to stay standing.
>>
>>1435314
>stand up grappling + striking
You might as well be doing Muay Thai at that point.
>>
File: Leg Kick TKO.gif (1MB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
Leg Kick TKO.gif
1MB, 260x146px
>>1430687
>>
>>1435566
>You might as well be doing Muay Thai at that point.
Because Muay Thai teaches you how to effectively and efficiently blend striking with grappling.
You don't learn that in Boxing, and you don't learn that in Judo.
>>
>>1430687
this has to be bait. Legs are the strongest chain on the body and can deliver the most damage.
>>
>>1418277
>help me in the streets
MMA is designed for controlled environments. If you want to learn how to street fight, I suggest looking up "52 handblocks" or some style of JHR. It emphasizes cunning and using your surroundings to your advantage, as well as defending from a blade/shank attack. The best way to learn this fighting style is to get sentenced to prison for 5-10 years. Good luck.
>>
Fuck there are some heavy duty retards here.

I'm in Australia, and MT has a pretty big prominence here and for good reason. It's without a doubt one of the most effective and all encompassing singular martial arts styles you can learn. This is coming from a boxer.

It's got good striking, not to mention some clinching, sweeps and throws all of which are 'practical' on the streets. Plus devastating elbows/knees. It's good.

Krav Magra is a fucking joke and you know it. Don't talk shit. The only thing about MT that is like apotential downside is really slow sparring i guess because of the high risk of inury?

Either way I train boxing at a primarily MT gym and am really imprssed with the quality of the fighters there.

Do MT

>>1425981
kek same

>>1424894
Lol you're a dumbass
>>
>>1436673
>It's got good striking
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>1435585
This. The Thais have mastered how to transition between standup grappling & striking.
If you encounter a better Striker, then you transition to grappling. If you encounter a better grappler, then you work striking. Muay Thai has absolutely mastered this.

>>1436673
Also, this guy knows what's up.
>>
>>1437860
>Muay Thai doesn't have good striking

Really, faggot? Are you a rasslefag trying to bait us?
>>
>>1438755
this is 4chan you cuck everything is bait and for lulz
>>
>>1438794
>lelelxdxdxXDnoseriousdiscussionallowedcuckcukklelellulu
Just because we can be retards doesn't make you any less mentally challenged for pulling down your pants and shitting in the street outside of a third world country.
>>
>>1438794
>I was only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>1418734
Woah Pomf? I picked the best day to come back
>>
>>1438989
Why did you leave?
>>
Does anyone here know if the Kru school in Knoxville is legitimate? I've never practiced martial arts and am on a relatively tight budget and can't afford to waste my money a mcdojo.
>>
>>1430687
>they might work in a regulated match but in a street fight they don't hurt enough to stop someone from smashing your face in.
This is extra funny, because I think 'stopping someone from smashing your face in' is the top of the reasons a leg kick is vital in a self defense situation.

Even if you're going up against someone well conditioned, it stops them. You can't throw an effective punch without chaining your weight through your legs. As soon as you see someone getting ready to unload some punches, throw the leg kick, it will stop the combination right there.
>>
File: Gomi-KOs-Tyson.gif (3MB, 250x147px) Image search: [Google]
Gomi-KOs-Tyson.gif
3MB, 250x147px
>>1439593
I agree with you on the importance and effectiveness of leg kicks, but only to play devil's advocate and to show that nothing's foolproof because that's the nature of fighting, have Takanori Gomi KOing Tyson Griffin after eating an inside legkick. Shitty old gif, video is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E_1Jpb8j8k
>>
File: pitbull freire nocaut.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
pitbull freire nocaut.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>1439703
And another example of the risks of thinking your leg kick will halt all offense. Patricky Freire faceplanting Ryan Couture.
>>
>>1418277

Muay Thai is a good sport if you like traditions.

But for the street stuff like Krav Maga or even Aikido (if they have knifes) workes better.
>>
>>1439512

There's nothing legitimate in Knoxville.

Serious answer: It's a competitive sport. If the instructor and/or students don't have verifiable fight records don't go. If they do it's probably fine and you're going to get out of it what you put into it.

However, glancing at the website, they have colored ranks and talk about the street, so it doesn't look good.

Their instructor's bio throws up a ton of red flags too: "Master Ace Ramirez has been training and teaching for the past 29 years and considers himself a student first and foremost. As a child, Master Ramirez was small and weak among his peers. He was inspired to train by heroes on the big screen such as Bruce Lee and the talented cast members of the Shaw Bros Company. He began training locally in the Art of Tae Kwon Do, which he is a Fourth Degree Rank. He later trained in Chinese Gung Fu, Wing Chun and Western Boxing as influenced by Bruce Lee's Keet Kune Do. For its widely known effectiveness in weaponry, Master Ramirez became a backyard student of GrandMaster Amante P. Marins, Sr. in Filipino Martial Arts (Arnis/Kali/Eskrima/Pananandata) which he is a Guro of Balisong and Associte Instructor of Stick Training. In the world of Mixed Martial Arts, he is a COACH Level 3 of Champions and World Reknown Trainer Erik Paulson in his Combat Submission Wrestling system."
>>
>>1430745
I just gotta say bravo you found out our secret, the elbows arent for knockouts theyre for points good job.
On a serious note, no elbows are to end fights, they cut, they break, they knock out, the reason you don't see it with american and euro fighters is the careful approach they have to training elbows because it is dangerous.
Its part of the reason why thais dominate and why the CSA gym in dublin Cal is hands down the best thai gym in America.
>>1439709
>>1439703
My main issue with both these gifs is that they don't take their head off the center line like low kicks are taught, now im not saying low kicks are the end all do all nothing is, but use a gif of a thai who properly brings their head off the center line and bends at the knee getting clocked with a right straight next time.
>>1440675
What the cuck is that i wouldnt trust that school, research the instructor more, it sounds like a lot of bullocks but hey i could be wrong.
>>
>>1440827

There's very little online about "Ace" Ramirez. My guess is he's yet another in a long line of people who are working hard at McDojofying what should be a respectable martial art.
>>
>>1441039
Like the guy who trained under tiger shulman and made his school into the base McDojo?
Or the guys who add colored pajiad or belts to Muay Thai?
>>
>>1441039
Oh Lort I decided to look up their videos on youtube, and he doesnt understand basic clinch but teaching clinch, he's teaching them to grab at the neck which isnt the best, he's also teaching them to have a shitty grip, and to have space inbetween their stomachs which will leave them open for straight knees, no, no no, avoid that school.
Also never fucking clinch with wraps on thats how you get scratched like a fucker.
>>
>>1440675
Thanks fAm
>>
>>1441595

No problem. While you're at it don't do Sanjuriu or sign up at Wheeler's in Powell either. I don't know if there is anything good in Knoxville for real other than the Gracie school. Is it still up on Kingston Pike or is the only one left the one in Oak Ridge?
>>
>>1441636
http://www.graciebarraknoxville.com/contactus.html

If you're talking about this place I believe it's still around.

It's kinda depressing because I'd love to learn a martial art but I can't find anywhere in Knoxville or the surrounding area that look like a good place.
>>
>Is a way to fight/defend yourself useless
What are you, stupid or something?
>>
>>1439703
>>1439709
You're absolutely right that nothing is fool proof, but I do think there's more error than fluke here. I think these examples are great for what not to do.

>>1440827
Shamo is right the head movement isn't right, and neither is the hands. But another factor is timing and footwork.

>>1439703
This one is a great example of where I think TKD footwork has a lot to offer MMA. He's not at all thinking about the kick as a part of the footwork, and where he's going to end up. He kicks to stop him, but then steps RIGHT BACK into the ideal to place to get punched. You see it, he DOES take the power out of that left straight he's throwing: and then steps right back into the pocket, and gets creamed with right hook.

>>1439709
This one, he never really kicks him. He gets countered, hit and knocked out before he really lands the kick, as far as I can tell.

Definitely instructive to learn from as to how not to do kicks. And of course, nothing is 100% and there's flukes on top of that.

But if you have a punch happy boxer or brawler, well times low kicks can absolutely throw off their combinations, and save you in tight spots.
>>
muay thai all the way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lMqqUl9uco
>>
>>1444906
hahahahahaha fuck man
>>
>>1444884
>But if you have a punch happy boxer or brawler, well times low kicks can absolutely throw off their combinations, and save you in tight spot

Don't forget knees. Boxers can't seem to handle knees to save their live. Sad really.
>>
>>1445333
>Boxers can't seem to handle knees to save their live.
based on what?
>>
File: shin.gif (33KB, 250x426px) Image search: [Google]
shin.gif
33KB, 250x426px
Planning on doing Muay Thai here in Norway and I'm looking at a specific gym. They have a website in Norwegian, and I was wondering if there's anyone here who would be able to tell me whether the gym is legit or not? If not, can someone tell me what I should look for? I'm a student who is bored as hell and I really want to try this, so chances are I'll do it regardless of how good the gym is, but I'd love to get some opinions.

Here's their website
http://www.frontlinebergen.no/#!thaiboksing-muay-thai/cb9d
And here's a video they made
https://youtube.com/watch?v=XKhQppO10RM

Also, I can send in questions to them, anything you guys think I should be asking (to test them, I suppose)?
>>
>>1445686
Fug, I just found out about this one.

http://www.fitnessfirst.no/index.php?page=martial-styles

On their FAQ page they talk about grading/belts

http://www.fitnessfirst.no/index.php?page=faq

Does that means they are sketchy as fuck? I thought MT didn't have those things.
>>
>>1445399
The sparring I do with the boxers & former boxers in my gym.
>>
>>1445686
They look like a good beginner gym, but Jesus no one in that video knew how to low kick
>>
>>1430835
I smell a weenie
>>
>>1418277
it's not as good as grappling but it is the best striking art
>>
Kinda pissed that the only place around me seems to be a mcdojo, they practice something called toshindo which seems real kooky.
>>
muay thai is absolutely NOT useless.in my MMA classes ive sparred with boxers and muay thai fighters have just as strong hits and i think their kicks are most effective in all forms of fighting. ive fought only a couple TKD fighters and their kicks were more tricky than muay thai fighters but i definitely felt more damage from the kicks of a muay thai fighters. i think its the best form of striking.

ive sparred with like 5-7 pure muay thai fighters and theyre definitely great fighters
>>
>>1418277
Muay Thai is pretty good but so is Boxing. With a boxing base you can potentially be more evasive if you have good rhythm and timing, assuming we're talking MMA.

If you really just want to learn Muay Thai because you like it then you should do so, it's a very solid martial art. Just make sure it's a quality gym where the instructor works with individuals, and keep your budget in mind.

>>1440460
Aikido is useless, focusing on throws where you only manipulate the wrist is damn near impossible to pull off.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLP_DInpPHE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-ZtrgNByZE

Krav is literally just jewish police training, just pick a grappling art and a striking art and focus on those two and you'll go further than any krav class while still being well rounded.

If a guy comes at you with a knife, just run. even a manlet can out range you with an average sized kitchen knife, not to mention the unexpected angles he can pull off by moving his wrist.
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.