[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do they hire guys that can hardly speak english? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (57KB, 470x469px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 470x469px
Why do they hire guys that can hardly speak english? I've yet to hear a single decent nakamura promo and no, just because a bunch of idiots at full sail hype up every word that comes out of his mouth doesn't mean he's actually good at delivering them. I know Andrade Cien Almas has only been in nxt for a few weeks now but in the few promos of his that I've seen he's mostly speaking Spanish and bits of broken English. They're both talented wrestlers but I can't really see them doing anything on the main roster if they can't speak English very well, or if the audience can't understand them clearly. If they help guys with their promos at the performance center do you think they also help them out with their English if they need it?
>>
Because hunter knows the the demographics for the WWE are weeb shitters and horse fuckers now.
>>
>>1417119
>do you think they also help them out with their English if they need it?

Yes, Itami was immediately given English lessons when he got there for example.
>>
They can both speak perfect English, you fucking NXmemefag
>>
>>1417126
I really hope that Chinese dude they signed can speak English
>>
>>1417119
I think Nakamura might just be pretending.
>>
Nakamura is a good promo because he is already playing a strange character.
>>
>>1417133
>perfect English

They might be able to understand it but I've yet to hear these two speak it perfectly
>>
Better than hiring guys that can hardly wrestle desu
>>
>>1417146
It'd be better if I could understand everything he's saying though
>>
To expand their demographic.

WWE signing Nakamura has boosted their stuff in Japan astronomically.
Also if you haven't noticed it WWE has been trying for 6 years now a "new" Rey Mysterio so they can captive the Mexican audience.

Del Rio, Sin Cara and Kallisto were failed experiences. I mean they actually created a red hot mexican hero in Del Rio with his firing but the spark is long gone; The Sin Cara name is tainted; and it doesn't look like WWE has enough faith in Kallisto to go somewhere.

Andrades is their new try and Full Sail is already turning on him.
>>
>>1417233
i think the reaction to del rio at mitb proves he can still work out
>>
>>1417233
Isn't really saying much though since full sail is pretty much the worst
>>
>>1417134
>2016年
>不会说汉语
哎呀, even cena could speak it well even if his accent was mediocre and his tones were iffy
>>
>>1417233
Only reason was because it was against dillinger. He has been very popular at the house shows for months as manny andrade
>>
>>1417238
Del Rio is a great wrestler, but i don't really see it him being World Champion.
Maybe with the Brand split though.
>>
File: deg-dicklair.jpg (54KB, 956x540px) Image search: [Google]
deg-dicklair.jpg
54KB, 956x540px
>Why do they hire guys that can hardly speak english? I've yet to hear a single decent reigns promo and no, just because a bunch of idiots at /wwe/ hype up every word that comes out of his mouth doesn't mean he's actually good at delivering them.

P.S. *English
>>
Sometimes saying less is more. Goldberg is proof sometimes silence is golden.
>>
Because MUH STRONG STYLE FIGHT FOREVER NIPPON PURO RESU IS LE REEEEEEEEEL WRASSLING XDDDDD
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.