[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here think what their life would be if they chose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: bretz.jpg (163KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
bretz.jpg
163KB, 580x580px
Anyone here think what their life would be if they chose a path in wrestling?
>>
>>1412670
I'm a fat manlet with a neckbeard, so I reckon I'd be a WWE upper mid-carder.
>>
>>1412670
I am a literal autist so I'd be a comedy jobber at best
>>
I posted this in another thread but might as well put it here too:

I shit you not, and no one will believe me, but I just ran into Bret Hart in a local grocery store and talked to him and picked his credit card up when he dropped it checking out. He was nice but in a hurry. Amazing ass (yoga pants). Hotter in person.

Didn't get a pic though because I chickened out and thought it would be rude.

This was in Wesley Chapel, FL.
>>
>>1412702
Wow you should make your own thread to share this electrifying story with the board
>>
>>1412678
>>1412695
>>1412702
>>1412705
Gain height please

I am currently a wrestler for an indy fed and have WWE tryout cumming up soon
>>
I'm 21 right now about to graduate college.

I'm 6'1 and roughly 210 with a background in amateur wrestling. I plan to at least give this thing a go before I settle down.
>>
>>1412717
>6' 1"
Kek i know ur 5' 10" lil guy stop it
>>
>>1412719
Caught me mate
>>
>>1412723
U vertically inferior cant hide from me
>>
I'd probably be dead
>>
>>1412670
literally everyone in this board would be broke, living in pain, with several addictions and absolutely nothing to show for it. Several would probably be dead from doing stupid shit in backyard "shows" for a grand total of some 15 spectators, a few which walked by completely at random and decided to stick around for a few minutes. Their deaths would likely go viral at least.
>>
File: brother nero.png (1MB, 1334x618px) Image search: [Google]
brother nero.png
1MB, 1334x618px
I like rassling but not enough to want to be a wrestler, I guess it would be a cool job if you end up successful, but you could also end up some banged up nobody wrestling hobo's in a high school gym for a ham sandwich.
And you have to ask yourself, what kind of person is that that sits there and says to themselves im going to be a professional sweaty man drama man.
A lot of the people in wrestling are there through nepotism or wwe scooped up failed NFL/ body builder prospects.
>>
>>1412670
very white trashy my dad would of been the proudest of me. I mean really proud. he wishes the guy who works for him was his son because he never misses the dudes demolition derbies at the speedway. he just gets wasted in the pit crew section and starts fights with me about being a white collar college student and i'm like fuck off hillbilly drink some more and shut up before I break whatever teeth you have left in that cocksucker of yours and STOP SPITTING IN BOTTLES AND LEAVING THEM ON THE LIVING ROOM TABLE!
>>
i plan on it
its been my plan
im kinda small but my build is very
i kinda have the body of dbry during his eary years

but the thing is with me
i hate work
i hate shool
i hate most people that arent my family or friends

but im very good at improv and practice promos every day

i even help move chairs and set up the ring at my local wrestling school the guy who owns says he wants me to wrestle or at least manage someone since hes seen me talk

even though i really just rip off early jon moxly style type promo he loves

no money though so i cant yet
>>
>>1413402
sorry btw i never paid attention in language
>>
>>1412670
I'd probably be stuck on some shitty indie backyard show because I have really bad hand eye coordination
>>
File: 1466698362605.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1466698362605.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>tfw 24 and 227lbs but right knee is too fucked up
>>
>>1413742
>tfw 23 and 340 can barely walk
>>
6'3, but I developed a bad ear infection lat in high school that causes my ears to pop every time I decide to talk for more than five seconds or bend over. I just couldn't cut any promos without trying to unpop my ears every couple of seconds.

I'd like to say I could be complacent as a bodyguard or "foreigner" character, but I'd do something stupid like botch a pretty important spot eventually. Not to mention all the backstage politics.

I'd spend five years in ROH before getting to be in NXT for a year, then get six months on the Main Roster before Vince decides that the guy who's two inches taller than me would be a better bodyguard, and then I'm relegated as the funny country bumpkin guy who gets shat on by everyone.
>>
>>1412710
hi beato my pokepal
>>
>>1413752
Hahahahah
Just kys now carter, save your family the shame
>>
6'4" 210-220 here. 21 years old and thinking about training to atleast have a few indy matches to say I did it.

Have no idea what I'd want to go to school for so in the mean time I figure I can try to do something I'd enjoy doing.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.