[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> the new botchamemia intro My whole body cringed, not even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1441785962688.gif (2MB, 245x281px) Image search: [Google]
1441785962688.gif
2MB, 245x281px
> the new botchamemia intro
My whole body cringed, not even just my face

When will that unfunny NEET maffew kill himself lads?

Who is worse, NWOwolfcuc or mafjew?
>>
>NWOwolfcuc

How is this even a question? kys
>>
>>1412541
New? Where is it? Or are you talking about the dude taking a shit two weeks ago? That was already pretty bad.
>>
>>1412586
Sorry it was 262, it came up as new in my feed
>>
>>1412541
A lot of the little skits (intros/outros) in Botchamania that have become more prevalent as of late are painfully unfunny.
The meat of the videos are still pretty good tho
>>
File: 1465511770352.png (321KB, 500x520px) Image search: [Google]
1465511770352.png
321KB, 500x520px
>>1412541
>he watches Botchamania
>>
>>1412597
>262
>new
What? Last one was 312.
>>
File: ls.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
ls.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
OP is worse than maffew
>>
File: bret-hart2.jpg (58KB, 748x430px) Image search: [Google]
bret-hart2.jpg
58KB, 748x430px
shut up nwowolfpactv is based

kys
>>
>>1412597
What's wrong with it? Maffew shilled a whole bunch for PROGRESS and in return they recorded an intro for his show, and his audience who likes him cheered for it. Are you mad because he's successful?
>>
>>1412541
I like Botchamania, but Maffew himself is so cringeworthy it hurts. I'd never heard him speak before he started doing reviews with the OSW guys, but he's fucking painful to listen to.
>>
>>1412957
> he's successful
Is he rich? I dont reckon mate, he is chump change, awkward and ugly aswell
He would trade my life for his in a second

That progress intro was worse than anything fool sail have ever done, i shudder just thinking of it
>>
Why don't all you guys that don't like botchamania make your own channels and do something better instead of bitching?
>>
>>1413119
Why go to all that effort? some of us actually have jobs and lives and shit
If you dont like this nonhugnox then fuck off back to woo maffew you insufferable chortling cunt
>>
>>1413115
You could be king of the Moon and a hobo wouldn't want to trade lives with you, because your life includes bitching and moaning about some guy who does wrestling compilation videos just because he got a chant on an anonymous imageboard, and that just too sad a existence for most people to handle.
>>
>>1413122
The predictable "you dont agree so you must be Matt"
Come up with something original you sheep
And I'm fine if YOU dont botchamania,simply don't watch it and stop fucking bitching like a little faggot
You know kinda like what you told me.
>>
>>1413158
Lol maffew, get a job
>>
>WWE sucks but I'll keep watching and complaining
>botchamania sucks but I'll keep watching and bitching
>this turd taste like shit but I'll keep on eating it and complaining
Fucking autistic people you are
>>
>he enjoys bingo hall botches set to cringey 8bit videogame music
>>
maffew turned out to be just any other eurocuck

He unironically believed that Cena was a heel and Rusev was a face and that Rusev was just being bullied.

He's the walking embodiment of "us smarks amirite?"
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.