[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just went here for the first time in my life Holy shit This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-06-24-09-59-56.png (665KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-24-09-59-56.png
665KB, 1080x1920px
I just went here for the first time in my life
Holy shit This place rocks and is awsome
Fuck you edge lords over here
Goodbye /asp/,you pieces of shit.
I'm going to where you can have actual wrestling convo.
>>
>>1412514
>I'm going to where you can have actual wrestling convo
you really can't have that there, if you disagree with the hivemind they will witchhunt your ID and call you a troll/contrarian, you will get banned too

not saying /asp/ is better but /wooo/ is fucking terrible
>>
>>1412514
You will not be missed

Can you take el beanercuck with you ?
>>
>>1412534
>implying id ever go to that hugbox
>>
>>1412514
Take Carter with you while you're at it.

No one will miss you.
>>
>a fucking women's """""""wrestling"""""""" general
>>
>actual wrestling convo

yeah cause guys play fighting in a dying """"""sport"""""" is supr srs guis
>>
Just so you are all aware, this is a false flag thread designed to bait you all into raiding /wooo/ on behalf of OP
Not your personal army fag, piss off.
>>
>>1412542
Kys nerd
>>
>>1412550
> My sides! Go Deanmark!! Destroy woo

Kek
Whats the point of raiding wew, you just get banned within 5 minutes for saying gook
>>
>>1412559
Perfect place for Carter desu. He always evade bans here so what prevents him from burning that place to the ground while flim flaming their mods.
>>
>>1412568
You would think so wouldnt you, it would actually be an achievement to make those cunts tear their hair out for a week or so constantly. He is obviously just a destructive nigger that likes to shit where he sleeps
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.