[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE has just announced a partnership with Loot Crate. http:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

WWE has just announced a partnership with Loot Crate.

http://www.wwe.com/article/loot-crate-wwe-announcement?sf29554432=1
>>
>>1412246
Roman shirts for everyone!
>>
>the same company does shit for loser virgins that like shit like anime and video games
ayy lmao can't wait to get my weeaboo new day shirt
>>
>>1412297
Are you implying that wrestling doesn't fall into the same category?
>>
can't wait to get my WWE branded inflatable crown
>>
I had loot crate for 6 months for shits and giggles. it was only shit.
>>
>>1412432
What is it?
>>
>>1412427
A fucking inflatable fucking crown?
>>
>>1412436
it's a monthly themed box of assorted "collectibles". I seriously ended up throwing away 90% of the shit they gave me.
>>
>>1412439
This was an actual thing they did.
Might get this for one month to see what is in it
>>
>loot crate
>paying money for cheap crap
>actually believing any of it will have a value in the future

LOL
>>
>>1412450
This tbqh. It's all just shelf-bait trinkets you'll occasionally glance at and never get any use out of. It's literally "useless shit: the monthly free".
The only thing that could possibly be validated is the vidya one for the in-game items if you play regularly, and would thus get use out of them. But even then that's shit you can acquire in-game anyway.
>>
>>1412445
Nah, I would say its...
An excellent crown
>>
>>1412445
they're using it to unload all those "now watch me bray bray" shirts
>>
SELL
MORE
THINGS
>>
Americans pay a fee each month to receive a box of useless dollar store junk?
>>
>>1412641
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06YEDx8kCKM
>>
>>1412641
There's millions of crates here that you could spend thousands on
>junk food crate
>receive foreign junk food from other countries
>dress crate
>receive outfits you pick out online each month
>birchbox
>receive grooming items based on your preferences
>food crate
>receive recipes and ingredients for them each month
>wrestle crate
>receive wrestling merchandise like figures and shirts sometimes signed by the wrestler
>loot crate
>receive gaming items like those shitty pop figures and other stuff you could probably find at retail stores for a lot cheaper

that's just scratching the surface of how many subscription crates there are
>>
>>1412439
>ashens
My negroid
>>
File: -6QDJeao-1.jpg (33KB, 201x229px) Image search: [Google]
-6QDJeao-1.jpg
33KB, 201x229px
>>1413138
Seems like easy money
Bless those stupid idiots
>>
>>1413138
The only one I ever found worth in was a snack box. They sent out /healthy/ snacks that you chose off a list that were actually good. Plus it was the same price as regular snacks.
>>
Hope someone gets the Naomi hat in one of those Loot Crates desu

>>1413193
ArtSnacks is apparently OK to some people, as the prices/quality of the art supplies in it are pretty much in tune with store prices.

Would rather buy any shit in stores, but I can see how people like the "surprise" factor of subscription boxes.
>>
>>1412260

Literally this.
>>
>>1412645
how can one man be so based?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.