[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anything WWE did post 2016 beat the 2015 MOtY yet? http

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: cena1.jpg (78KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
cena1.jpg
78KB, 642x361px
Has anything WWE did post 2016 beat the 2015 MOtY yet?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2kvpmh
>>
>>1411845
Shinsuke vs Sami
Reigns vs AJ
Reigns vs Rollins
>>
>>1411845
>When Rollins landed the Phoenix splash and Brock got in the ring and had him in a suplex before the ref could get a 1 count.

holy shit
>>
>>1411909
>Shinsuke vs Sami
close, besides this, the best matches I could remember this year are the rumble, that IC 4-way at Extreme Rules and Balor vs Joe in the cage
>Reigns vs AJ
>Reigns vs Rollins
Hell no, though, I'm hoping the shield triple threat will be the best match each of those guys have had in a while.
>>
>>1411950
>the shield triple threat
I also look forward to Summerslam
>>
>>1411845
It's still Meltzer's highest rated main roster match since WM 28 for what that counts for.
>>
>>1411950
>Balor vs Joe in the cage
It was above average at best man.
>>
>>1411950
Man, balor vs joe matches have always been boring to me. The cage Mage I nearly just turned off.
I thought that AJ carried the match a bit too obviously and completely outclassed Raman.
Different strokes though, bro.

My match has been by FAR the Shinuske vs Zayne. Then maybe the IC 4-way.
>>
>>1411845
Shinsuke vs Sami blows it the fuck out.
It wasn't even THAT good. I distinctly remember people complaining about finisher spam during it – and funnily enough, I defended it.
But still, it's hugely over-rated in hindsight. People just like it because muh beast
>>
File: 1421852827955.jpg (44KB, 600x648px) Image search: [Google]
1421852827955.jpg
44KB, 600x648px
>>1413028
> according to meltzer
>>
>>1411919
I watched the match long after the fact and knew Lesnar was winning and still marked the fuck out at that moment.

Also when Seth drove Brock through the table and fucking bounced off of him. Goddamn Brock matches are so amazing when they're not just Meme City.
>>
>>1413127
There was also that spot where he caught Seth off a springboard into an f5. So many great big man spots by brock in this This is Brock Lesnar at the top of his game.
>>
>>1413102
>People just like it because muh beast

Nothing wrong with that. As good as Zayn and Nakamura are, the indy style is becoming more and more passe, while Brock Lesnar is a pure spectacle whenever he gets in the ring. Not to mention you cannot compete when Paul Heyman is promoting your matches.
>>
>>1411845
I know I'll sound hipster as fuck but it wasn't that great desu
Just like most triple threats it's mostly 1v1 interchanging
And the 3rd man that's not currently in the 1v1 generally makes the ending unfair

Maybe I just prefer fair matches with no one else to fuck it up
>>
>>1413148
>the indy style is becoming more and more passe

I don't think it was even that indy-riffic of a match.
It had a lot more story in it than a usual spot-for-spot indie affair.
>>
File: 2d6-1.jpg (32KB, 181x261px) Image search: [Google]
2d6-1.jpg
32KB, 181x261px
>>1413108
The gayming community
>>
>>1411845
this match was so fucking great
>That Philly crowd
>pre open challenge Cena adding drama cause nobody wanted him to win the belt
>Rollins got to look like a threat to Lesnar
>dat elbow through the table
>dat phoenix splash
>Brock looking fucking invincible
I hope Brock's used this well once he's back.
what's left for him?

>Ambrose getting his win back?
>Styles after the Cena feud?
>Face Wyatts?
>Cesaro?
>>
>>1411845
No
>>
>>1413726
>Ambrose program to redeem that godawful WM32 match
>Cesaro program to get probably the best in-ring work out of both and cement Cesaro as a main eventer
Would love either, hope they can do both.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.