[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I present to you, the only man on the face of this planet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (83KB, 620x929px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 620x929px
I present to you, the only man on the face of this planet that can save the WWE.
>>
> le epic shoot man "HE JUST SAYS WHAT SMARKS ARE THINKING LOL"
>>
>>1408935
What was his name again?
>>
>>1408940

CM Punk
>>
File: punk.jpg (33KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
punk.jpg
33KB, 720x405px
Haven't you got a fight to be running from?
>>
>>1408955
No, that doesn't sound right. I think its something else.
>>
File: Punkpost.png (198KB, 936x1081px) Image search: [Google]
Punkpost.png
198KB, 936x1081px
>>
>>1408976
C M PUNK
C M PUNK
C M PUNK
>>
File: cp_munk.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cp_munk.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
I present to you, the only rodent on the face of this planet that can save the WWE.
>>
>>1408937
>>1408970
Stop it, anti-smark.

You lost. You're on the wrong side of history.
>>
File: Mojo_Rawley_bio.png (814KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Mojo_Rawley_bio.png
814KB, 900x506px
>>1408935

Oops, wrong picture. My bad.
>>
>>1408935
>A short order cook from a Pikeville Waffle House can save the WWE

No.
>>
File: cm cuck.jpg (593KB, 1268x778px) Image search: [Google]
cm cuck.jpg
593KB, 1268x778px
>>1408935
>save the wwe
>>
>>1408935
Actually he and Jeff Hardy are the only hope for WWE, want to see those two carrying Smack Down.
>>
If Brock was a lazy autistic loner fuck, he could be the hottest thing on the WWE and bring back the 4+ ratings
>>
When is he fighting?
>>
>>1409353
Yeah, those twon could easily help smackdown be great.

Jeff is still very loved and Punk can carry some guys to 5 star matches.
>>
>>1408935
NO

I agree that without a shadow of a doubt he WAS. What CM Punk did was prove, verify, and demonstrate in multiple ways to an absolute certainty that the WWE can never be saved. That was the contribution of CM Punk, that was his greatest achievement and his true legacy.

If you know his history and then follow and understand his career after the pipe bomb (the greatest promo in the history of WWE) you'll come to the conclusion that only the death of Vince would have any chance of saving the company and even then "safeguards" are in place to make sure it fails after his death.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act." -George Orwell
>>
Complains about being hurt.

Joins UFC.

#LOGIC
>>
>>1408970
>>
>>1409357
sep 10
>>
>>1409756

The UFC lifestyle is literally incomparable to that of a pro wrestler.

UFC guys train a few times a week in highly controlled environments, the rest of the time they're in recovery mode chillaxing. They'll fight like four times a year tops and a fight consists of AT MOST 25 minutes of actual fighting, half of which you spend hugging another guy against the cage or trying to keep him pinned on the floor. An average UFC fight is only slightly worse than working a stiff match.

The average WWE superstar is on tour 300 days out of the year and expected to go out and work almost every night. That's 300 days of taking bumps, flippy shit, getting stiffed, and even though you're taught how to take a bump it still fucking hurts. This is of course assuming you're not doing hardcore matches or cage matches or whatever other flavor of shit Vince cooks up for you.

The point I'm trying to make is that it's way, way more punishing on your body to be a pro wrestler than a UFC fighter, and I'm honestly surprised the injury rate in the WWE isn't even higher than it already is all things considered.
>>
>>1409353
>>1409433
2009 wasn't *THAT* long ago boys
>>
File: Punkpromp.jpg (38KB, 528x297px) Image search: [Google]
Punkpromp.jpg
38KB, 528x297px
>>1409524
Amen brother
He did literally nothing wrong.
All he ever did was tell the truth.
These marks couldn't handle that level of realness.
>>
>>1408977
>Exposed Chris Jericho
What?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.