[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't watched WWE since I got rid of my cable about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1450361690379.gif (2MB, 250x190px) Image search: [Google]
1450361690379.gif
2MB, 250x190px
I haven't watched WWE since I got rid of my cable about a year ago, but now I'm tempted to buy the WWE network. Is the storyline good enough to warrant paying 10 bucks a month at the moment?
>>
right now, it's at the best it's been in a while
i'd say get the free month, watch battleground and the raws and smackdowns, and if you like it enough shell out 10 bucks for summerslam
>>
it's $9.99 retard.
>>
Get hulu if you want to watch current Raws and Smackdowns.
>>
How far back can you watch of old episodes of RAW go on WWE Network? Or WWE in general. Does it go back to WWF days?
>>
>>1406569
Bullshit. Don't listen to this autistic fuck. The show is the same shit, its a borefest. Just move on and get a new hobby.
>>
>>1406563
The storyline is as poor as ever. WWE is at the same level of a bad sitcom or low production reality.
>>
>>1406633
All of them, plus Nitro and tons of other stuff. It worth a subscription for at least a few months just to binge watch old stuff.
>>
>>1406673
I just looked it up they even show Chris Benoit shit. Well I'm sold at least for a few months.
>>
>actually buying the service instead of torrenting/livestreaming
>>
>>1406811
i still find it absolutely baffeling that people don't just watch free streams. i can understand if you plan to have some lads over to watch a ppv so you just do a cheeky one month 9.99 but otherwise it's a waste
>>
>>1406563
All of raws, smackdowns and ppvs can be found online less than 2 hours after they air, waste of money
>>
>>1406570
>9.99

Don't your mom and step-dad pay taxes?
>>
>>1406563
Abuse the free trials, tardo. It takes about 5 minutes to sign up using a disposable email and cancel your account. You get refunded within 3 days.
>>
>>1406639
>Implying it's not better than Seth vs Kane back in october.

It's alot better now, dwelling smark
>>
>>1406939
Don't you ever call me a tardo again.
>>
>>1407642
What are you going to do, fake fight him?
>>
>>1406569
>i'd say get the free month, watch battleground and the raws and smackdowns, and if you like it enough shell out 10 bucks for summerslam

This.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.