[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the main event scene the worst it has been in years? I mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1458010201864.jpg (214KB, 720x361px) Image search: [Google]
1458010201864.jpg
214KB, 720x361px
Is the main event scene the worst it has been in years?

I mean honestly, who gives a shit about the Shield unless you experienced them? We have a John Cena vs. Styles feud, we have actual interesting tag teams, and the mid card scene is absolutely amazing right now. I don't recall it suffering this bad since maybe Brock just went full part time with it.
>>
>>1399809
>I mean honestly, who gives a shit about the Shield unless you experienced them?

I experienced them. Loved them. Just makes me all-the-more detached that they're all so dull now.
>>
The problem with the main event scene is the lazy writing where everything is so predictable and forced.

The main event scene is where the big ideas are supposed to come to life but instead we're just getting hot potato with the shield.

I wish Brock didn't just phone it in anymore
>>
It's almost as if OP is too young to remember Cena vs. no-chance monster of the month or something.
>>
>>1399869
Cena put on good matches despite being himself.

I'll take Super Cena over Super Roman anyday of the week
>>
>>1399869
that's such a recent thing, like objectively children remember it, right?

I'm not old, right?
>>
>>1399878
Lose weight.
>>
>>1400165
Have some sex smark
>>
ITT: we blame the wrestlers for the booking.
>>
Brand split SHOULD refresh the whole scene but who knows
>>
>>1400295
Maybe if the Shield weren't 66% uninteresting, most people would care
>>
Honestly I've never seen writing this bad before in any medium, the fact that there are people being paid to come up with this literal garbage is astounding to me. Like, the writers don't seem to understand the basic fundamentals of storytelling and character development that you learn in middle school. It's hard to blame the wrestlers when they have absolutely nothing to work with, not even actual actors could make this shit seem believable.
>>
I can't imagine it drawing anyone not already familiar with the product, I guess from a business perspective it might be.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.