[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's going to win the Cruiserweight Classic tournament

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: kendrick.gif (4MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
kendrick.gif
4MB, 480x360px
Who's going to win the Cruiserweight Classic tournament and why is it THE Brian Kendrick?
>>
>implying it wont be Pentagon Jr

CERO
E
R
O
>>
>>1399394
Money's on Ibushi because he got the name-drop at a Takeover. They clearly want to involve him in WWE in the future.

>>1399402
He has cero chance considering he's not in it.
>>
>>1399394
Kendrick is there just as an established vet to make the other guys look good. Kota Ibushi all the way.
>>
>>1399410
CERO OPORTUNIDAD EN EL INFIERNO

>implying he won't enter it anyway
>>
>>1399411
Never forget ;_;
>>
>>1399425
I was at that show! They could actually build a cruiserweight division around him if he's a heel and wins the CWC.
>>
I'm surprised they even let him come back in the first place after all the bullshit he and London said about WWE. Then again, everybody shoots on WWE when they aren't there but keep coming back for the money no matter how bad they tell people the conditions are.
>>
>>1399531
To be fair, London was the one who did most of the shit-talking.
>>
>>1399425
All he had to do was layoff the weed and they would've pushed him
>>
>>1399531
Kendrick sort of never left. He has been a speed-dial trainer for newbies for some years new. Eva Marie is the most recent to come to mind.
>>
>>1399394
Ibushi will win, they want him in NXT to fill the places of the people who will move up due to brand split

Or one of the guys they recently signed like Noam Dar.
>>
>>1399402
>being this delusional
>>
Ibushi is a good bet, but keep in mind he just quit NJPW due to injuries
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.