[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gets pinned clean and drops the title to jasetty >smarks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1465301498201.jpg (332KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465301498201.jpg
332KB, 1280x720px
>gets pinned clean and drops the title to jasetty
>smarks still hate him
Why do overweight manchild hate him so much bros? He was 10/10 in the ring yesterday
>>
>gets pinned clean and drops the title to jasetty
until next ppv
>He was 10/10 in the ring yesterday
10/10 for Roman is a 5/10 in normal standards, Seth carried him well.
>>
>>1399015
Oh wow a contrarian comment.
Why im not surprised
>>
>>1399002
>Pinned clean
He got a 5 count on Rollins but a ref bump happened
>>
>>1399024
Rollins didn't kick out because he knew he didn't need to
>>
>>1399028
oh fuck you, you don't know what happened if the ref was up, point is Roman had Rollins pinned for 5 full seconds
>>
>>1399002
why would this make anyone like him? He got told to job and did it.

no-one's coming out and saying "BASED TITUS O'NEIL GETTING PINNED CLEAN BY RUSEV"
>>
>>1399002
Seth sold those superman punches like a god yesterday. He fell like he was really knocked the fuck out.
>>
>>1399002
>10/10 in ring
>Got carried by crossfit Jesus and had to do nothing except not botch

Bloody hell Romark.
>>
C-CARRIED
>>
>>1399002
We don't care enough about Roman to like him, we just wanted a new champion and everybodies a better choice. Hopefully he can fuck off to the midcard officially after SS
>>
File: not clean.png (345KB, 581x460px) Image search: [Google]
not clean.png
345KB, 581x460px
>pinned clean

Why does everyone keep saying this?
>>
>almost 4 years on the main roster
>finally does a clean singles job

fucking Romarks

>10/10

holy fuck no
>>
>>1399298
>still not even clean because ref bump

Come the fuck on, they couldn't at least avoid that part? It was fucking two pedigrees to put him away even. More fucking protection than a tank on that shit.
>>
>>1399296
reigns fault for stupidly knocking out the referee
>>
roman is great but that match was trash. if you're trying to defend him, that match is not the one to point to for it.
>>
>>1399002
>Spear got kicked out of
>Lost clean
>Dropped the title
A lot of my hate for Roman just went away because of that match. If they actually use this to develop him and they resist the urge to put the belt right back on him, it'll be great. I'm just afraid he'll be champ again by Summerslam.

>>1399024
>>1399044
Reigns took out the ref himself. Seth's win was clean.

>>1399028
There's kind of a point to be made here? In kayfabe, if you don't hear the ref and the audience counting, instinct won't kick in for the kickout.
>>
Wrestling has changed, I think to be over you simply do not, accept the tailored face of the company role anymore.

I like Roman, the same way I liked HHH. Neither of them were A+ players. But I can accept it when you throw a title around them. However Neither of them will sell tickets or merch, they just lack that connection with most people.
>>
>>1399002
I'm not going to lie I marked out for his offense last night. The way he treated Seth like a manlet that didn't belong in the same ring and that razor's edge sit down power bomb is based. That was the best Roman has ever been in the ring telling a story amlnd was some quintissential heel offense. I have 0 doubts he's turning heel on Dean tonight, my guess is Seth will activate his rematch clause on RAW, Roman will say he deserves his rematch and will be told by Shane/Steph he's 2 champs removed and no longer has a guaranteed rematch because of it. Seth and Dean in the Main Event for the strap in a good match and Roman comes down and interferes destroying both Dean and Seth. On Smackdown Roman will cut a promo turning his back on the fans and finish the heel transformation. So the feud will be babyface Dean, tweener Seth and heel Roman.
>>
>>1399408
Same.
But i think it will be Babyface Rollins , tweener Ambrose and heel Roman.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.