[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys feel about this? https://www.yahoo.com/news

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2016-06-17-15-17-43.png (522KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-17-15-17-43.png
522KB, 1080x1920px
How do you guys feel about this?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/wwe-letting-brock-lesnar-wwe-180328744.html
>>
>>1388558
Nice. His theme is great.
>>
>>1388558

That's awesome. Hope he beats Hunt.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM9j-s5fcXg
>>
You guys think he'll try to f5 hunt?
>>
>>1388570

German suplex hopefully
>>
>>1388570
>>1388573
Are either of these very effective in a "real" fight?
>>
>>1388558
It's fucking great, it might be asking to much but imagine Heyman also coming with him and cutting a promo. Even if he doesn't, having the theme is great.
>>
>>1388575
At the very least Heyman will probably be in the audience.
>>
>>1388558
That's cool, but I don't really care all that much about Brock's theme.
[spoiler]Really want Punk to come out to Cult of Personality, though[/spoiler]
>>
>>1388574
An F5? Probably not.
If he pulls off actual German suplex's though, fuck yeah, they're gonna hurt.
>>
>>1388578
Well, that's embarrassing.
>>
>>1388574
Assuming you don't fuck up and have the guy land on your head (a very real possibiltiy) then a german suplex could mess someone up bad if used on a hard surface.
>>
>>1388581
Is it even feasible to German a 260lb guy in a real fight? And I mean really pull off a German, not lifting someone up and borking them down like sometimes happens in UFC.
>>
I doubt he will use any suplexes. They take so much energy to do and are just not worth it
>>
File: aqkYP.gif (506KB, 360x272px) Image search: [Google]
aqkYP.gif
506KB, 360x272px
>>1388574
>>1388579
>>1388581
>>1388583
>>
>>1388583
He did it to fucking Rusev and Big Show.
>>
>>1388583

I don't know about heavyweights but I've seen someone use a proper German. Might have been Jon Jones.
>>
>>1388583
Probably not in an MMA fight where both guys are trained fighters. The only times you see slams are normally acts of desperation.
>>
>>1388574
A botched german suplex is pretty effective for putting down your opponent
>>
>>1388588
You.... You know wrestling isn't real, right anon?
>>
>>1388558

Well the theme works. I don't see why it couldn't be associated with Lesnar "universally".

On the other hand, this proves all the more that Lesnar has a real pampered-entitled-crybaby-deal with WWE. He's so "big", they let him do anything.

The joke is, that if it weren't for WWE's PG and "no roids" -policy, they could easily get some other monster to replace Lesnar's role for a fraction of the cost.
>>
>>1388594
Yeah but if did it to Big Show who helped with the jump, he can do it to a 200 pounds lighter guy without the help.
>>
>>1388601
Not really. He'd just sand bag him.
>>
>>1388586
There's no way this is real.
>>
>>1388596
I mean, Meme City aside, Brock is a phenomenal wrestler, so I'm glad they're keeping him around instead of relying on, say, Braun Strowman to play his role.
>>
>>1388558
Can he keep Hebrew Heyman by his side though? That is all we care about.
>>
>>1388607
That's not going to stop a load of Tumblrinas posting it and saying stupid shit like "yaaaaas gurrrrl, drag he ass".
>>
>>1388596
They won't be as agile as Brock, as charismatic, with a career behind him like Brock's had.
>>
>>1388609
>Brock doesn't say a word in the weigh-in
>Paul does all the talking
Too perfect to be true, also, in the one in a billion chance that Heyman gets BTFO, it would be even more damaging to WWE than Bork losing the match.
>>
>>1388610
>yas
This is the most cringeworthy thing ever.
>>
>>1388606
The last guy that sandbagged Brock has a broken neck
>>
>>1388627
Kurt?
>>
>>1388583
Chad Gable gave someone a german in amateur wrestling
>>
>>1388631

Hardcore Holly
>>
>>1388608
>Brock is a phenomenal wrestler

I'd say he WAS a phenomenal wrestler. Now he's a guy who works a Santa Claus -schedule for WWE and can do pretty much whatever he wants on the side.

Plus he's getting older.

>say, Braun Strowman

Braun Strowman is pretty horrible, but to be fair, he's a guy who they basically just picked up on a strongman contest with 0 show wrestling experience. We might see something better from Strowman once the Wyatts return if they've taken the time to train him better. But yeah, he's no Lesnar. Few people can be like Lesnar without "early-teenage steroid-abuse"...
>>
>>1388627
Yes but Hardcore Holly wasn't shoot trying to punch Lesnars face off. He was just being a cunt. Though he says he didn't sandbag him intentionally.
>>
>>1388633
Yeah but again. In amateur wrestling. Not a fight where someone can do just about anything to end the fight.
>>
>>1388652
Strowman could actually be good if they bothered to teach him before just throwing him out in front of a stadium full of people. Instead he's just a big guy and that's all Vince cares about.
>>
>>1388666
HarpGOAT could probably have taught Braun a few moves if they just had the patience.
>>
So it is a work

Nice
>>
>>1388666

I do see a lot of potential in Strowman. He has a great "showmanship attitude", and coming from a strongman background, he isn't just a buffed-up bodybuilder.

But he needs more training and experience, and I hope WWE is willing to invest that in him. Up to now, I've just seen him no-sell hits and do stuff very safely, just relying on his own strength. One thing I found especially memorable was when he picked up Roman
Reigns on his shoulder, and actually adjusted Reigns to a better position himself (without Reigns's help) before doing his "slam-move". The guy is seriously strong, no doubt, and he loves to be the center of attention.
>>
File: kek.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>1388558
>tfw a bunch of smarks start chanting "suplex city" during UFC 200
>>
>>1388573
I would mark out so much
>>
>>1388574
>are German suplexes effective
See Dan Severn s Anthony Macias and judge for yourself
>>
>>1388656
I don't believe him for a second, a guy who was known for being a cunt finally got what he had coming
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.