[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rollins and Cena returns did not do shit and Reigns as champs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

File: Ambrose sucks BIG BLACK DICK.png (355KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Ambrose sucks BIG BLACK DICK.png
355KB, 500x500px
Rollins and Cena returns did not do shit and Reigns as champs has been a failure. I don't know if things would randomly get better if he drops it, though.
How would you make the ratings go up asp???
>>
>>1383990
Firing the Hollywood writers for starts.
>>
>>1383990
>Rollins and Cena returns did not do shit

Did you expect them to?
I mean, Cena, MAYBE, but Rollins? He's had a short and very poor track record himself.
Either way, Roman's the focus, so I don't see how they're supposed to make a monumental impact.
>>
>>1384000
Fuck off beaner.
>>
>>1383990
Fire the entire creative team and replace them with folks who actually know how to book a wrestling show.

The last 3 years or so the writing/booking has been so bad that even smarks are tuning out in droves.
>>
>>1383990
Cena champ of RAW, Orton champ of Smackdown
>this will be reality by December
>>
>>1383990
blood, titties, make every episode as pointlessly offensive as possible to literally everyone. chase all the women and children out of the audience and fill the crowd with who wrestling belongs to: teen boys, neckbeards, and muscle-lovin' sluts.

also because i still miss ecw, no DQ's ever and always ring the bell to start a match during a brawl
>>
>>1383990
Make it a redneck trash tv show.
>>
>>1384029
i wish someone would do a lucha underground style show with a dirty south promotion
>>
>>1383990
Sell the company.
>>
>>1384049
This.

Wrestling just isn't cool anymore and the mythical casual doesn't exist. There isn't going to be another boom because the product is laughably bad.
>>
>>1384052
This man gets it. Wrestling is dead, only fat smarks watch raw.
>>
Take the belt off Roman, kill the character off and send him back to NXT for a complete do-over. Have him work hard to improve his promo skills so he can at least hold his own somewhat against the likes of Cena and even Ambrose/Rollins. Then re-introduce him and attempt to push him again. If this fails then fire him and cut off the Anoai family and all related acts completely.

Put the belt on Rollins as a babyface.

Remove all McMahons from television.

Remove Kevin Dunn from everything.

Do not do the brand split.

Do not do the split PPVs.

Make Raw two hours. The loss in money is nothing compared to making your entire audience tired of your product. There's simply no way to do three hours of Raw and fill it with good content.

Remove the entire Raw commentary team.
>>
>>1384023

This tbqh. In one of his podcasts Vince Russo actually had a decent point. Look at what the biggest money makers on tv are at the moment - the walking dead, game of thrones. What do those have? Tits, blood, profanity, violence. If you want to be on top of tv ratings, you know what people want to see. Give it to them. And stop with the scripted promos and allow talent to get themselves over instead of trying to put over the company or shill the network. If the programming was any good they wouldn't need to plug the network every 5 minutes
>>
>>1384057
>and cut off the Anoai family and all related acts completely
But Nia Jax is alright....
>>
>>1384055
Have you seen the ratings? Even smarks are tuning out.

Let that sink in for a minute.
>>
>>1384075
Nia Jax is terrible, in no way compares to Roman Reigns, and will be in developmental for a very long time, for a very good reason.

If they bring her to Smackdown, well, DON'T bring her to Smackdown.
>>
>>1384057
>Remove the Mcmahons

But Shane was literally the only reason people gave a fuck going into Wrestlemania.

>Don't do the brand split
The sad part is, this could actually save the product. Too bad WWE doesnt have the creative competence to pull it off.

>Go back to rwo hours
Fucking this! In a three hour raw there's maybe 40 minutes of actual wrestling. Thats 2 hours and some change of what is essentially filler. Three hours feels like a chore which is why i just read recaps.

Can we add having raw open with a match instead of an authority promo?
>>
>>1384057
>The loss in money is nothing compared to
They only made profit last year because of the third hour. Seriously. WWE will quickly fall into debt without it.
>>
>>1383990
Give Ryder the US belt and slowly build him as a Main Eventer.
>>
>>1384138
Hm. Well, that's a damn conundrum, then.

>>1384143
Good idea. He should be a credible main eventer by 2026.
>>
>>1384146
If Bryan can recover from a WM 18 seconds ME so can Ryder of years of burial.
>>
>>1384080
Then it truly is over.
>>
>>1384143
Why Ryder? He is just so generic and boring. He has the look but he's not even a great wrestler. I just see jobber written all over him.
>>
>>1384143
Ryder is the prime example of a meme wrestler. His 15 minutes of fame came during a time where fans were dying for anyone besides BMJ at the top.
>>
>>1384155
Nah he is good. It has been proven that charisma is the only factor you need to be a top guy (Lookat Dean). Besides people already love him.

>>1384158
Nah Ryder got over organically and thats why WWE buried.

Cesaro is the prime example of a meme wrestler

>le uppercut spam man
>>
>>1384164
Dean? You shitting me. That faggot sucks is a complete jobber. All i get it, your that fat spic with your dean love aren't you. Fuck off.
>>
>>1384168
Dean is literally kayfabe the strongest guy besides Roman and Cena out there.

I dont like him but im sure the guy would be loved as champion despite being the most boring wrestler around.
>>
>>1384000
>>1384022
STFU you ugly brown turd.
>>
>>1384174
You could make any other guy on the roster WWE champion and they'd be well loved literally for the fact that they arent le island nigger of looking strong.
>>
>>1384183
Not sure given people turned on Sheamus pretty fast.
>>
>>1384183
Del Rio, Sheamus, Miz, The Rock, Cena, even Rusev are hated by the iwc especially when given the WWE belt.
>>
>>1383990
Nothing just fire everyone.
>>
>>1384199
>even Rusev
everyone loves Rusev senpai
>>
>>1384199
>Even Rusev
“No”
>>
>>1384228
>>1384229
Maybe you but not smarks, especially ywc and people from wrestlingforum.
>>
>>1384541
Most smarks love Rusev. You need to pay better attention to those sites you mentioned.
>>
Fire everyone except cena. Hire hulk hogan, the rock, and stone cold Steve Austin and Eric bischoff and Kevin Nash
>>
>>1384564
Everyone hates rusev. He sucks ass now and is reddits boi
>>
>>1384564
Quit being delusional, he was always shit and is mostly hated my wrestling podcasters like bruce shitz and his crew.
>>
>>1384564
Rusev was never an indy darling.
>>
Bring back Benoit
>>
>>1383990
Rollin's return was a bust because they shit the bed for the ages by not just letting him go face. His career could have gone to a new level but they screwed the pooch yet again with their Reigns fuckery.
>>
>>1384927
Yes, and?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.