[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have a question for all of the marks out there. Why haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: rain.jpg (45KB, 1023x499px) Image search: [Google]
rain.jpg
45KB, 1023x499px
So I have a question for all of the marks out there. Why haven't you become a smark yet? Why are you still being one of Vince's sheep cheering for who they tell you to cheer for instead of cheering for superior, more entertaining wrestling as opposed to big and slow slugs like Roman and Big Show?
>>
File: romanfan.jpg (24KB, 442x233px) Image search: [Google]
romanfan.jpg
24KB, 442x233px
cuase smarks are neckbeard fedoras
>>
>>1381996
Every person who watches WWE is a smark unless ur a child or mentally challenged. Kys dweeb.
>>
>>1381996
I really don't think marks come to this site so they can't answer you.
All you'll find here is bitter, contrarian anti-smarks.
>>
>>1381996
Marks left wwe years ago faggot. What you have here is anti-smarks versus you autistic manlet loving dweebs.
>>
I am a smark. You are the mark.
>>
>>1381996

This is the most cringeworthy post I have ever seen on /asp/ and this board has a lot of cringeworthy posts.

>Vince's sheep

You do know that this whole thing is fake right?
>>
>>1382069
Anti-smarks and marks still cheer for who they are told to. What does this have to do with it being fake you retard?
>>
>>1382184
So if Vince likes X cheering for X is bad?
That's stupid and cringe.
I know WWE is predetermined yet i cheer Roman because i like him.
>>
>>1382196
you like roman because you're a faggot
>>
>>1382069
>You do know that this whole thing is fake right?

and?

You still cheer for a good fake and boo a bad fake.

Then again only low IQ people like a bad fake like Roman
>>
>>1382254
>the state of roman haters
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.