[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Buried by Jericho >Buried by Reigns >Going to be buried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: CZu8enZWIAYZv2g.jpg (38KB, 323x559px) Image search: [Google]
CZu8enZWIAYZv2g.jpg
38KB, 323x559px
>Buried by Jericho
>Buried by Reigns
>Going to be buried by Cena

Why did he sign with WWE again?
>>
berried xd
>>
Dollar dollar bill, y'all.
>>
Am I the only one who thinks, AJ is turning face at MITB. And Baloring is debuting?
>>
>>1381689
Even though WWE makes no fucking sense at all, that would be pointless. AJ just turned heel 2 weeks ago, what would be the point?
>>
>>1381690
I don't see the point of Cena vs AJ. Unless AJ signed an ultimate burial contract.
>>
>>1381690
AJ is a tweener like most WWE superstars. Why would he sign the contract banning The Club from ringside if he wasn't going to fight fare and square?
>>
>>1381657
I hope the faggot dies, really ruins wrestling. He should have stayed in tna.
>>
>>1381657
AJ isn't going to lose clean the night before his Stone Cold Podcast. He's either going to win, clean or dirty, or it'll be a No Contest / DQ.
>>
>>1381696
Ref bump and club interferes

AJ wins dirty, fued continues with the payoff either being a cage or the club having to compete earlier in the night in a tough match and a no DQ Cena/AJ match.
>>
>>1381657
Better than going back to TNA, I guess.
>>
>>1381657
Maybe the AJ gimmick is that John Cena can't beat him just like Jerry Lawler and Bret Hart.
>>
>tfw AJ will never claim responsibility for shooting up the Orlando gay club with his bullet club buddies
>>
File: topkek.png (321KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
topkek.png
321KB, 600x600px
>>1383532
>>
You people often forget that wrestling is their job so if AJ can take a higher pay but lose a few matches of course he will.
>>
>>1381696
WWE hasn't had tweeners since The Shield were feuding with The Wyatt Family

>>1381699
>the average /wwe/ shitter is THIS fucking stupid
>>
>buried
>he actually believes that all his meme titles in TNA and Japan are worth jackshit in the WWE

You mean he got the rub from Jericho, the current WWE Champion and heir apparent Roman Reigns and the current gatekeeper John Cena
>>
>>1383664
>Roman Reigns
>heir apparent

More like the apparent err.
>>
File: 19235922195.png (269KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
19235922195.png
269KB, 448x336px
>>1381657
To make people look good.

AJ Styles didn't sign with the WWE to win titles or become "The Guy"

He signed with the WWE to get paid, he's said himself he can only see himself doing this for another 5 years before he retires.

He's proved to everyone in the back and Vince, that he's willing to do exactly that.

He put Jericho over at WM32 and he made Roman look strong twice over and he's gonna do the same for John Cena and make it all look fantastic, then go home in a few years with a fat stack of cash and retire.

He's like 40, at this point in a career in this business, most aren't doing this for titles and fame unless you're big match John.

Simple as that.
>>
>>1383558
losers actually get paid less that´s why ryback left
>>
>>1383615
The current top guy is literally not a bad guy nor a good guy.
>>
>>1383737
>He put Jericho over at WM32

How exactly does Styles put over somebody who already got the biggest of all possible rubs before TNA even formed?
>>
>>1383742
Ryback is a fucking idiot.

Good luck trying to get even close to the amount of pay the losers/jobbers in the WWE get as a fucking winner even in any other promotion.

That HGH junkie botch fest just wanted MORE money in general, and for what?

I gotta agree with Cornette when he said, "What, do you think all the generic fucking bad guys in the Die Hard movies were paid the same as Bruce Willis, NO!"

Glad he's gone.
>>
>>1383745
He's not a top guy either

>>1383748
Do you honestly believe that the jobbers of WWE are getting paid more than the top guys of NJPW or CMLL? Please.
>>
>>1383746
Jobicho has pissed away that rub long ago.
>>
>>1383800
http://www.totalsportek.com/money/wwe-wrestlers-salaries/

>Zack Ryder
>$535,050 salary
>3 year contract

Yes.
>>
Wow, Vince really doesn't like TNA wrestlers
>>
File: 1386627272005.png (63KB, 192x154px) Image search: [Google]
1386627272005.png
63KB, 192x154px
>>1383800
>>1383837
>Ryback
>$655,500
>2 Years

Ye m8, he's not making that kind of money ANYWHERE else.
>>
File: 1925823722.gif (2MB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
1925823722.gif
2MB, 300x170px
>>1383837
Jesus, no wonder Zack sticks around
>>
>>1383837
These figures are literally bullshit.

>all those name spelling errors

>>1383844
Ryback isn't making that kind of money elsewhere, but if you think he's earning more dosh than Okada you're off your rocker.
>>
>>1383864
No sure, I can see that article being full of shit, sure. (Wasn't me that posted that)

Problem is, Ryback sure as shit isn't no Okada in the ring.

He's a mid card-tier Wrestler, he's a botch fest as I said, all he has is a good "look"

He won't be paid as good elsewhere, no word yet on his release from WWE, but I'm sure he's just arguing for money and using that shitty tumblr post he made to rile up fans to push in his favor so Vince can cave and pay his stupid fucking ass more.

I hope he gets future endevoured.
>>
>>1383876
You seem to be under the impression that I believe Ryback could make better money elsewhere when I literally said that's not the case.
>>
>>1383901
You were under the impression in my first post I claimed top guys in their promotions make less money than losers in the WWE.

What I meant originally is, entirely HE himself sure as shit wouldn't make top guy money as he will never be a top guy in any promotion, so he's a moron for leaving if he does.

Basically, I agree.
>>
>>1383923
Can you believe there are people on this very board who think New Japan want anything to do with Rybotch?
>>
>>1383742
Maybe but I'm 200% Styles is getting more in WWE than he was in NJPW, whether he's winning or losing.
>>
>>1381657
>You need to go over to get over

I thought Jericho and Styles were tied in wins too?
>>
>>1381657
>Cena hits Shuffle
>Gets AJ on his back for the AA
>Le Demon music hits
>Cena distracted
>AJ jumps off Cena, turns him around and Styles Clashes him
>Bitch Club and Demon get in ring and celebrate by raping Cena
>AJ fucks Cena from behind
>Anderson sucking Cena's now erect cock
>Gallows fucking thugganomic's mouth
>Balor eating Gallow's asshole
>Triple H comes out and joins club
>The Club turns into NGO (New Gay Order)

How hard would you mark?
>>
>>1384837
I'd get pretty hard
>>
>>1381657
Aj said that he will get buried if he loses. So he will not lose, because he said that.
>>
>all these marks focusing on fake wins and losses that aren't real
He went where he would make the most money.
Because AJ is not a mark about winning and losing fake wrestling matches like you losers.
But those fat cheques he's cashing weekly are very real.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 500x491px
>>1381690
Why would you have Jericho beat him at Wrestlemania.. Creative are fucked RN.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.