[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was Roman like back in FCW? Apparently, someone said he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: romanReigns3.jpg (47KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
romanReigns3.jpg
47KB, 300x450px
What was Roman like back in FCW? Apparently, someone said he had a chad gimmick back then. Is that true?
>>
>>1380139
no wonder he wears the vest, his build is pretty strange
>>
File: Ramen Rains.jpg (36KB, 425x650px) Image search: [Google]
Ramen Rains.jpg
36KB, 425x650px
>>1380270
Really? It doesn't look that strange to me. Might be the camera angle.
>>
He was only on like once but chad gimmick is pretty accurate

>I was good at football and stuff and expect NXT to be more of the same
>>
He was much better in FCW and NXT desu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pbS7iCMxn0
>>
>>1380703
everything is better on nxt. except the crowd. fuck full sail
>>
>>1380139
He had no gimmick in FCW and then he got injured for a year and returned for a couple of tapings with a chad gimmick until he was called up to the main roster.
>>
>>1380139
>Chad
please go back to r9k you horrible basement monster
>>
>>1380319
That photo is such a cherry pick.
His torso has funny proportions.
His abs are basically as wide as his chest and make his torso look like a barrel. Also, he has no lats. Out of all places, he has the most fat on his lower abs, which makes him look fatter than he is. And his abs being brick-tier in shape doesn't help.

At least he doesn't have gyno.
>>
>>1380703
I wouldn't be so mad if Roman was like that. That Roman was based as fuck.
>>
>>1382323
>le generic suit heel
>>
>>1380703
So this is what a cardboard cutout doing The Rock's post-Scorpion King heel shtick looks like.
>>
>>1380139
He has such a weird body
>>
>>1382439
At least there is some sign of personality.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.