[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we discuss the Stephanie Mcmahon Problem? While I am forever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (463KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
463KB, 1600x1600px
Can we discuss the Stephanie Mcmahon Problem? While I am forever grateful for her (i had many heavenly faps to her during the attitude era), she is now completely over the hill.

>doesnt dress slutty anymore
>sounds and looks like Vince
>people are obviously tired of her shitting all over interesting segments, im pretty sure the last year of Raw have all been hot opening segments where the fans were interested until she came out and is a total buzzkill
>Last week's episode long emasculation of Teddy Long was brutal, unnecessary, and not even funny
>Her yelling at Charlotte was so over-the-top and cringey, especially considering how in-character Steph has treated her father so many times
>She keeps popping out daughters, is so useless she cant give HHH the strong male heir he deserves
>She wont sit on my dick or "leak" a sex tape
>>
>>1375447
>>doesnt dress slutty anymore

Totally does tho
>>
File: A+playersuit.jpg (298KB, 500x533px) Image search: [Google]
A+playersuit.jpg
298KB, 500x533px
>>1375447
>>She keeps popping out daughters, is so useless she cant give HHH the strong male heir he deserves
luckily hes found one and adopted an A+ one
>>
File: Fuck This Company.gif (25KB, 200x100px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck This Company.gif
25KB, 200x100px
>>1375447

The problem is that there will never be a payoff to her being hated by the overwhelmingly vast majority of mankind. Back when Vince was a total asshole, Austin or someone else occasionally walloped him with a chair. That will not happen not because MUH PG MUH FEMINISIM and so on.
>>
>>1375447
WWE dies when she takes over
>>
>>1375447
Triple H has a small dick that's why they keep having daughters. Don't worry tho, Based Vince will leave the company to Shane
>>
>>1375447
Id hate fuck her
>>
>>1375482
>Haitch is billed at 6' 4"
>Seth is billed at 6' 1"
Holy smokes Haitch has a super bloated billed height. He is like 6' 2" tops
>>
>>1376100
No shit
>>
>>1376081
>3 sons
>steph has 3 daughters
It's like pottery
>>
File: tumblr_o08q6xdyeQ1v33hszo1_1280.png (131KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o08q6xdyeQ1v33hszo1_1280.png
131KB, 600x500px
>>1376122
Exactly.
>Vince thoughts
"I could leave this company to 4 women and 1 man, or 4 men and 1 woman"
>>
>>1376094
kill yourself
>>
File: IMG_20160611_130412.jpg (216KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160611_130412.jpg
216KB, 720x720px
She's a literal Mary Sue. She's Vincr without any of his weaknesses. Remember when she beat the shit out of Brie Bella for an entire match, after making her life miserable? Can you ever imagine Vince as a heel dominating an active wrestler like that?

It's also infuriating now that she's so insecure that she can't be made fun of on TV because she's the face of the company now. Whatever the reality is, her gimmick should be that she's a spoilt trust fund baby who's inheriting the company without working for it. As soon as Charlotte says that Steph loses her shit because she can't be criticised and she's a strong proud intelligent businesswoman. It's so fucking boring.

The only people who've gotten one over on her in the last few years are Vickie, who was retiring, Ronda, who's not a wrestler and Roman, who's a guy.
>>
>emasculates most of men
>they never get any revenge unless it's Golden Boy Roman who only spears her once
>>
>>1375482
>Hunter takes Seth out for ice cream after a T-Ball game
>>
>>1376930
Welshfag?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.