[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've decided to become a professional mma fighter. How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 693465927.jpg (89KB, 663x960px) Image search: [Google]
693465927.jpg
89KB, 663x960px
I've decided to become a professional mma fighter.
How do?

like, where do I go to fight?
>>
If youre over 6' go to ur local wrestling gym and become a pro wrestler instead.
>>
>>1373237
I am not, and also I already know how to fight. I just want to know where I go to become a professional, like how do I sign up?
>>
>>1373251
Well if ur under 6' i guess you could do flippy shit. Thats what all the internet kiddies seem to like nowadays
>>
>>1373269
I'm pretty sure most pro wrestlers are under 6 feet and just get billed 3-5 inches taller than they actually are. They wear those boots with the thick ass soles, its all an illusion.

also pro wrestling is super gay though
>>
Start searching for MMA gyms, I believe those exist over there.

Also filter the tripfags, they are all the same autist
>>
>>1373233
>train UFC
>become famous
>get signed by UFC
there you go.
>>
>>1373295
but how to become famous? who do I fight?
>>
>>1373329
You have to win around 10-15 mma fights with no Ls on a ameteur level then send the tapes to Dana/Rogan (may take a while for them to contact you back since they get thousands of demo tapes a day)..

If they think you're good enough and like your work you'll most likely start out on the bottom of the undercard then work your way up..
>>
>>1373233
Look for minor local leagues in your state (assuming you are in the USA) get in contact with the administration, schedule a fight, win it, also be sure that somebody is recording it, your fastest way to getting into the big leagues is getting somehow viral
>>
Backyards and parking lots great openers.

Just be a beast and fight dudes for rock money.

Take on all comers and come on all takers.
>>
>>1373279

and mma is not gay at all
>>
>>1373909
Nope.

No fags rolling around in man sweat in mma.

They actually are fighting.
>>
>>1373233
You have fighters coming from around the world, that grow up in poverty. They fight so they can feed themselves and their families. They have been fighting since they were 5 or 6 years old. They fight to survive. This is your competition. Not only this but you are competing to get in the 300 some spots offered by the UFC.

To say its hard doesn't quite accurately portray the level of difficulty it is to get into the UFC. Astronomical is more like it. You have a better chance of making it into the NFL or being hit directly by an asteroid.

edit: I'm not talking about America, bro. I'm talking about 3rd world countries. Brazil, Thailand. Fighting is their only option. The Martial Arts community doesn't operate in the same manner as you would see in America, where your paying $200 a month for lessons. And yes, its harder to get into than the NFL. Again, think about it. You have around 90 spots on 32 teams. Thats about 3000 spots available in the NFL right there. There are 268 fighters in the UFC's roster. You tell me which one will be easier to get into....simple math brah.
>>
>>1373233
It is not at all that difficult to make it into the ufc as a fighter. You just got to have a pretty decent record and either be on a good winning streak of like six or seven fights or just be coming of a win or two over some known fighters. That being said the difficult part is not geting into the pros but rather staying in there. Because from there you have to work your way up competition that have close to the same skill as you and wheter or not you improve is the difficult part.
>>
>>1374025
overcoming adversity doesn't make you harder and stronger, it makes you damaged and easier to break down
>>
will 4chan sponsor me? I'll wear a clover on my shorts
>>
>>1373233

>Step 1: Learn a martial art
>Starters: BJJ or Muay Thai or Kickboxing
>Step 2: Make sure you aren't learning from McDojo
>Step 3: Find small, local MMA promotions
>Win
>Step 4: find bigger promotions, send in tapes
>Step 5: Win enough, send tapes to Bellator of UFC
>>
>>1373269
kill yourself
>>
>>1376472

>Bellator OR UFC
>>
>>1376487
I think bellator is the better option, UFC is less crooked and actually has a roster of people who can fight. Bellator signs clowns for superfights
>>
>>1376472
Who is the "Bellator of UFC"? And what does his title entail, what does he do?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.