[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>near future on Raw >akin to Teddy's re-appearance,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

>near future on Raw
>akin to Teddy's re-appearance, Vickie shows up and stakes her claim to ownership of the reinvigorated Smackdown brand
>STEPHED
>shortly afterwards, Johnny Ace does the same
>STEPHED
>comes time to finally make a decision pertaining to the new GM
>Vince shows up on Raw
>Shane – who has been openly negative of Steph's treatment towards these past-GM legends – chimes in
>brings back up the lockbox
>actually story thread gets reintroduced
>says he realizes that Steph is the same old bitch
>pushes for these legends to be respected
>all three of them are gifted Smackdown
>Shane stays on Raw with Steph
>we don't have to deal with Steph running either brand alone, Shane stays and levels her out
>based bantz between Teddy, Vickie and PEOPLEPOWER on Smackdown
>actual buried storylines being hinted at

Good or bad?
>>
It would be good
>>
>>1372856
I can beat this in one sentence.

>Let Paul Heyman run Smackdown again.
>>
>Teddy, Vicky and Laurinaitis have each been on trying to lobby to be gm of Smackdown.

>Vince is finally ready to reveal who is running it.

>Shane, Steph and the other three hopefuls are in the ring ready for the announcement.

>"It gives me great pleasure to introduce the new general manager of Smackdown"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yidr_tSejvY
>>
>he comes back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGY1J9XTXuw
>>
>>1372867
Nah fuck that. He's much better in the moderated capacity of being purely Brock's announcer.
Having him show up as a common-place authority figure would detract from the occasion every-time he shows up tandem to Brock, and, by proxy, Brock himself.
Were he not so latched to Brock, I'd love it, though.
>>
>>1372888
How about, we just don't need an authority figure. He did great with the Smackdown Six and that didn't need some asshole constantly running in about muh control.

That's why I want Heyman. He won't bore us with political bullshit and staring at people who never will wrestle just talk.
>>
>>1372867
Paul said he'd never do it again unless he had complete final say with booking, because Vince would always fuck with his plans.
>>
File: basedbischoff.png (304KB, 604x508px) Image search: [Google]
basedbischoff.png
304KB, 604x508px
>>1372856
>no based Bischoff when he has a new DVD to sell
>Steph gets BISCHED
>>
>>1372887
That YouTube comment
>Sasha is back and badder than ever

Please kill me
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.