[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will WWE stop refusing to mention TNA by name? If anything,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: dodo_original.jpg (27KB, 781x300px) Image search: [Google]
dodo_original.jpg
27KB, 781x300px
When will WWE stop refusing to mention TNA by name? If anything, at this point, it's nothing but an undue compliment. They mention and use ROH and NJPW footage and the former is actually bigger than TNA. They might as well have a policy against mentioning CZW.
>>
Why should they?
>>
>>1372190
Literally the second sentence.
>>
>>1372189
WWE doesn't consider TNA a competence to them, that's why they don't give a fuck
>>
>>1372193
So because WWE acknowledges bigger promotions that actually impact (yes pun) the world of wrestling they should also acknowledge a company that is a complete joke and has been for many years?
>>
>>1372196
>>1372197
>mentions tons of extant tiny-ass wresting promotions all the time
>specifically doesn't mention the one that had the potential to be competition a decade ago
>"it's cause they don't care, lol"

Get worked marks.
>>
>>1372189
That's the wrong WWE logo, pork chop
>>
>>1372203
Autism
>>
>>1372202
>"specifically doesn't mention the one that had the potential to be competition a decade ago"
>referring to TNA
>calling others marks
>claiming others are getting worked

Holy fucking kek
>>
>>1372208
>stole tons of top players from WWE
>had the backing of a fucking energy company
>didn't have the potential to kill WWE

18+ mark
>>
>>1372214
>thinks positively about TNA
>being over 18

Pick one.

>didn't have the potential to kill WWE
They literally didn't, they would have needed millions and millions and millions of more fans and money. You are being worked.
>>
>>1372214
Memespouting does not make you right. In fact, it proves your argument invalid.
>>
>>1372219
>a billionaire doesn't have millions of dollars

Retard

>speaking positively

Speaking the truth just because it's positive isn't necessarily a compliment you stupid teenager.

>>1372222

Get cucked mark.
>>
>>1372202
>Implying WWE gives a shit about tiny ass wrestling promotions wannabes who hardly make it through the month to pay their wrestlers, yeah, I see what you mean, you pathetic, mildife crisis, hog riding, shaven headed, fruity leather, chap wearing overweight fucking asshole!
>>
>>1372224
Please explain how TNA could have afforded competing against WWE and have sources ready or admit to being a mark.

>they could have used all the money in their company because it's not like companies have boards or anything
Is not an answer.
>>
>>1372228
Literally in the last post, you illiterate.
>>
>>1372227
>if I just ignore reality it will go away

Get rekt mark.
>>
>>1372233
Learn how to read. If that's your answer there is literally no possibility in this world you will graduate high school.
>>
>>1372238
Yes, you should learn how to read. Otherwise, you'd have your answer already you dumb nigger.
>>
>>1372224
Who is the billionaire you're referring to? Surely not Dixie Carter. Even back then when her COMPANY had money, she was no billionaire and if she did, TNA would have traveled around the nation, advertised better and actually afford to pay wrestlers and not signing all the guys who didn't want to go back to the indies after WWE got rid of their asses.
>>
>>1372240
How do I have the answer if I asked for sources and you didn't provide sources? You didn't do what I asked so no, I don't have the answer.
>>
>>1372245
>he thinks Dixie had a dime of her own money
>he thinks she owned her dad's company

Oh god what a mark.

>>1372250
Deal with the fact that you're fucking stupid.
>>
>>1372253
Hahahahahaha way to go retard.

>I answered you stupid
>no, you literally didn't
>well you're the stupid one
>>
>>1372253
Then who is the billionaire you're referring to?
>>
>>1372256
You are stupid idiot.
>>
>>1372260
I'm stupid because you can't back up your own argument?
>>
>>1372189

>T&A
>>
>>1372259
Her doting father, idiot.
>>1372261
Because you can't read, child.
>>
>>1372262
Was Albert the Jannetty?
>>
>>1372263
How can't I read? Please show me where I missed you providing a source.

Also, if her father thought for one second TNA would be successful, he would have made it successful.
>>
>>1372266
What part of "doting" do you not understand you illiterate child?
>>
>>1372270
What part of source do you not understand?

>being doting towards your daughter means you should invest in a company you know will fail
>>
>>1372270
>makes argument
>asked to back up argument
>can't back up argument
>claims he provide an answer to backing up argument
>can't back up argument that he backed up previous argument
>>
>>1372266
Dude, he's right. She literally bought TNA by asking her daddy for money.

The reason that TNA is a laughingstock is because they pulled a WCW and got all of the WWE's biggest assholes to come be creative for it and they responded by shitting all over their hand and smearing it all over the promotions.

But Panda Energy owned 71% of that shit.

http://web.archive.org/web/20070930022257/http://www.tnawrestling.com/fullnews.php?home=186

http://web.archive.org/web/20070616191431/http://media.www.thedmonline.com/media/storage/paper876/news/2007/04/05/ArtsEntertainment/From-Rebel.To.Wrestling-2825452.shtml
>>
>>1372272
>implying spending millions to start up a vanity project means jack shit to a child spoiling southern billionaire

Source: Dixie didn't will all that money into existence, idiot.
>>
>>1372276
I'm not saying he's right or wrong, the only thing I've done so far in this thread is ride this guy on about how he doesn't know how to source. You did it for him, so he's still wrong.

He's even going to reply to this post and call me illiterate again because he doesn't understand that all I asked for was a source.
>>
Holy fuck you autists couldn't do anything but spout outdated memes.
>>
I have a feeling Vince doesn't actually know what TNA is. Like people keep bringing it up to him but it's so unimportant that he forgets it immediately after.
>>
>>1372189
>>1372189
>They mention and use ROH and NJPW footage and the former is actually bigger than TNA.

WWE will always be top dog, but New Japan is clearly the second biggest company in wrestling worldwide you tool.
ROH is doing better than TNA, but that isn't saying much. TNA is an indie as it always has been.
>>
>>1372592
CMLL apparently pulls larger houses than both on a consistent bases.
>>
>>1372592
>I'll just repeat the same thing again, maybe no one will notice

Get cucked mark.
>>
TNA will come up by name during the Austin/Styles interview. Outside of that, probably won't happen unless WWE owns their library someday.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.