[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Patricia Anne Crowe, 59, was arrested this past Saturday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 5756db2e02ff4.image.jpg (20KB, 288x432px) Image search: [Google]
5756db2e02ff4.image.jpg
20KB, 288x432px
>Patricia Anne Crowe, 59, was arrested this past Saturday on charges of aggravated assault and reckless conduct after holding independent wrestler Paul Lee at gunpoint at an AWF show in Ringgold, GA.

>The ruckus started when Lee tied another wrestler in the ropes and was hitting him with a chair. Crowe then ran to the ring with a knife to try and help the wrestler escape.

>"She was reaching through the ring, cutting him loose," Lee told WRCB.

>Lee told her to "sit her toothless self down," at which point Crowe drew a 38-caliber handgun at Lee and his manager.

>"Ms. Crowe did indeed pull the gun on Mr. Lee because of the way he'd talked to her," police Cpl. Chris Faulk told The Catoosa County News. "She said, 'he was talking mean to me, and I got mad. I guess I just let my temper get the best of me and I pulled my pistol on him'."

>Lee was able to take the weapon and hold Crowe until police arrived. Crowe was arrested and released from the Catoosa County Jail on Monday after posting a $4,000 bond.

Classic America!
>>
>>1370640
Murica
>>
>>1370640
If this was truly America she would have shot and killed a few children. Nice bait tho
>>
>>1370640
Shit like this happened all the time before Kayfabe started to die. Heels were stabbed and had to deal with real fights as well.
>>
>>1370640
What a mark.
>>
>>1370640
"Weyul, at layst they got sum rayl haet!"

Jim "old dumbfuck" Cornette
>>
This article will be Corny's masturbation material for the next few years.
>>
>>1370640
The second amendment was a mistake.
>>
>>1370640
>mfw live 10 mins away from this place
>>
>>1370640
That's pretty awesome, harkens back to the days when pro wrestling was regarded seriously. Women (mostly) would seriously get fucking angry and attack wrestlers. Reporters knew better back then to challenge if pro wrestling was real or not because they would get legitimately roughed up or choked out.

I think this glorious time ended sometime in the mid 80s. I personally have an aunt who was kicked out of an aerna in 1984 during a match with Steamboat and Wahoo McDaniels. Im guessing Wahoo had recently turned on Steamboat or something but anyway when Wahoo was coming to the ring my aunt threw he chair and hit him in the back, while shouting racist shit about his Choktaw-Chickawhatever heritage. The kicker is that my aunt was Cherokee herself, didn't give a fuck about him being an NA, and just hated him for turning heel.
>>
>>1370825
Getting worked this hard in the 2016 is potato, though.

IT'S 2016
>>
File: 189289292.jpg (13KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
189289292.jpg
13KB, 320x240px
>whitetrash still getting worked
>>
>>1370640
If this was CZW they would turn it into an angle and actually use a gun with rubber bullets or something
>>
>the wrestler took the gun out of her hands
damn, he's my fucking hero
>>
>>1370810
Fuck off you piece of shit cuckold
>>
File: paul lee.jpg (70KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
paul lee.jpg
70KB, 576x1024px
>>1371038
I love the pottery of his shirt here. Also, his gimmick is just ripping off Ric Flair.
>>
Should have shot him teebeehaitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaxzSARJdME
>>
>>1370640
This mark got worked. Kayfabe isn't dead!
>>
>>1371099
gunfag got mad
Hey faggot if you are so manly why dont defend yourself with fists? Fucking sissies.
Gunfags are cancer 2bh
>muh open carry
lmao
>>
>>1370640
Fucking outlaws, I swear to god.
>>
>>1371588
You aren't taking them ever

You seem like the mad one. Outside of shitholes like New York City and LA, gun rights are on the rise everywhere.
>>
>>1370825
Micheal Hayes had someone point gun at him during a match with JYD in Nola. Dog told the guy to get out he'll take care of it. Bill Watts probably beat up the guy in the back.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (10KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
10KB, 320x180px
>>1370640
> mfw americans think wrestling is real
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.