[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say what you want but this man has actually tried to compromise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Say what you want but this man has actually tried to compromise with the IWC a lot lately. Let's take a look at the changes he's made:
-Rumors of brand split since Shane return, giving us brand split
-Wanted an indie darling in main event, gave us AJ in two ppv ME
-Want more flippy midgets, giving us an entire flippy midget tournament this summer hosted by WWE
-Wanted more fresh talent on roster, called up several fan favorites from NXT
-Hated evil authority, writes that story off tv after mania
-Wanted bullet club in WWE, gave us the closest thing they legally could to "bullet club"

It's not a lot but it's a fair compromise. We obviously won't get 2 hour RAWs because of USA, and the Roman push can't end prematurely because of the amount of money they've invested in this, but it's a start.

What more do you need to be satisfied with the current product?
>>
>>1370521
>What more do you need to be satisfied with the current product?
The brand split cancelled and Dana Brooke, Baron Corbin, Apollo Crews and Vaudevillains swapped for Asuka, Nakamura, Samoa Joe and American Alpha.
>>
>>1370521
I don't know man, how about we get some good storylines and characters for once?!?
All those things he "compromised" were supposed to bring that, but it failed, as always.
2 hour raw is asked for exactly because it's obvious they aren't capable of making a good 3 hour show, but who am I kidding? We'll still get just as much filler with a 2-hour show.
>>
>>1370521
Smarks will ALWAYS complains
>>
>>1370521
>Rumors of brand split since Shane return, giving us brand split
You say that like it's a good thing.
>>
File: imokwiththis.png (88KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
imokwiththis.png
88KB, 350x197px
>>1370527
>>
Better story telling, less tightly scripted promos. Have a big fight feel for every bout, not just the main event angles. Make me really care about why these guys are fighting.
>>
>a business man in Supply & Demand being praised for actually giving his paying customers what they want

OP is the biggest cuck in /wwe/ history

>and the Roman push can't end prematurely because of the amount of money they've invested in this,

Sunken_cost_fallacy
>>
The brand split is not a good idea and it's being done because USA network is making him do it. It's not for the fans.
>>
>>1370521
Actually letting wrestlers from other promotions do their thing instead of calling their style of work "rough" by definition of not looking exactly like everyone else on your roster. You know, completely destroying the point of hiring them in the first place.
>>
>>1370529
Solution:

Torrent the next day. FF thru all the filler plus no commercials = 1 hr 15 min RAW
>>
>>1370527
>Sucking NXT dry
No
>>
>>1370521
1 hour RAWs
>>
>>1370868
Well, that solves the problem on my end, but WWE still suffers.
>>
>>1370903
like i give a fuck? hell, if i need a diversion for an hour or so a week, i'll go out in my back yard and shoot beer cans with a .45

i offer a solution to a given problem.
>>
>>1372117
You're so fucking rural that not only do you not understand that wwe needs you to watch their shows in order to justify their/USA ad prices it you can discharge firearms in your backyard.

Also, isn't a .45 round a little expensive to plink with?
>>
File: 1465527010505.gif (302KB, 585x281px) Image search: [Google]
1465527010505.gif
302KB, 585x281px
>>1370521
I think if they cut down to a two hour show they'd end up getting better ratings because they could focus on what was going on TV more, rather than needing to fill time.
>>
>>1370521
2 hour RAWs. That's it. Too many monday nights ended terribly because they used the best segments(AJ and Cena) in the first 2 hours.
>>
>>1370535
This. The ICW's the worst thing to happen to WWE because it forces the company to fight on two fronts. They're simultaneously trying to appeal to the hardcore fans, and the stockholders who represents the casual fans. We all know a huge product like WWE cannot survive by its hardcore fans alone. But smarks are so vocal that the company can't help but hear the complaints. Then they try to switch things up for them, but a smark is never happy, and these new guys with no charisma drives the casual viewers off, giving the ratings a huge tank. They should tell the ICW to piss off and just put people who they think are good over.
>>
>>1372154
WWE does not give even half a shit what the IWC thinks. They do what they want
>>
>>1372154
>this is what /wwe/ cucks actually believe
>>
>>1370871
It's gonna happen at the brand split anyway.
>>
Nobody asked for the brand split to begin with.

There were 3 priorities:

- no more superman Roman
Still shoved down everyone's throat.
Buried the bullet club for him.
- no more McMahons
ahahahhahahahaha
- no more 3 hours Raw
He isn't trying to compromise at all.
>>
>>1372154
kek

There are 2 times WWE listened to smarks.
Stone Cold Steve Austin and Daniel Bryan.

Both huge draws.

Boooho the IWC.
>>
>>1372154
>just put people who they think are good over.
that's what they did with Roman.
Working well uh?
Kek.
>>
>>1372430
Attitude Era in general was "listening to smarks" but don't tell the cuntrarians that.
>>
>>1372132
>isn't a .45 round a little expensive to plink with?

Not for me. And yes I do own so much land I don't have to worry about a bullet falling anywhere off my property. I think that's a good thing
>>
>>1372430
Bullshit, Haitch wanted to push Bryan all along, but they wanted Batista as champ and then have him drop to Bryan at Summerslam. And Austin was always meant to be big.
>>1372431
It was until the smarks ruined it
>>1372442
There were no smarks during the attitude era, bruh
>>
>>1372429
>- no more 3 hours Raw
I don't think it's that Raw is 3 hours

It's that WWE can't handle it.
>>
>>1374473
smarks exist from the 70s..
>>
>>1374473
>There were no smarks during the attitude era, bruh

18+

>Austin was always meant to be big.

This is either revisionist history or downright bullshit.

>It was until the smarks ruined it

So he was over until he wasn't? Such insight.

cry harder /wwe/ cuck
>>
>>1370544
It is as long as we get the WHC back.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.