[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>main evented in four different wrestling companies >still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: sidsidneyrayeudy22eb3.jpg (77KB, 464x601px) Image search: [Google]
sidsidneyrayeudy22eb3.jpg
77KB, 464x601px
>main evented in four different wrestling companies
>still considered a footnote compared to other prominent stars

Did he deserve obscurity?
>>
>>1370080
yes
>>
>only career left is talking shit on twitter because he's bitter as fuck
>>
He only main evented because he was tall. Guy was easily the worst wrestler at everything he did during his era.
>>
>>1370099
sounds like cm punk
>>
>tfw the Shockmaster is more memorable than you
>>
>>1370080

Yes.

He main evented, but so did a lot of guys who accomplished bugger all else aside from being tapped to be a fallback choice when no-one else was available. Had he not had the attitude problems or stuck around rather than quitting every time he wanted to play softball, things might've been different.
>>
>>1370080
Broke his fuckboi leg the first time he jumped
>>
>>1370080
You stab Arn with scissors, you get blacklisted for life.
>>
>>1370080
he was in the right place at the right time, because he was god awful, even for a big man. Look at Vader in comparison to Sid.
>>
>>1370164

I don't know if that's really a fair comparison. Sid sucked in the ring (except in Memphis for whatever reason) but Vader is generally considered one of the best big men and the best fat guy ever.
>>
>>1370124
How was he blacklisted? WCW brought him back and WWE brought him back for his match vs Slater
>>
No, sid was one of the most over guys ever
>>
>>1370080
Guy was min/maxing ability/looks to the extreme.
>>
>>1370180
That was a small gesture after a lot of years had passed and Sid has seemingly settled down and lives his life as a pretty decent guy.

Arn holds not-inconsequential power backstage and I would say for years running now Sid had avoided much to do with the WWE because of it. Too many bad memories.
>>
He was boring, ugly, uncharismatic.

He looked big, ugly and frightening but was booked as a face.
>>
>>1370113
Sounds like Roman
>>
>>1370348
He was booked a face because everyone loved him
>>
>>1370382
>everyone loved him
clearly not
>>
>>1370348
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo8iOOU_5Io

He was a heel here and still over as fuck. The guy had amazing look and intensity even as limited he was as a worker.
>>
>>1370394
that's tepid as fuck mate.

Fans next to the ramp will go for a high five with the stadium janitor if he gets his own theme music and a camera pointed at him.

Even by today's standards, that is "a mixed reception". Back in New Generation, when everything was polarised, you got much bigger pops. This would have been disappointing for everyone involved.

Good Old JR: "S.I.D: 'Suddenly, I'm dominant'." Basically pointing out this guy has not paid his dues and has just appeared at the top of the card.
>>
He's a good worker and can carry a match. I've slightly forgotten about him, because he's never mentioned by WWE. I don't even think he's been in any of their current video games. He deserves more recognition.
>>
>>1370379
Roman isn't even that tall

>>1370398
>underage mark talking shit

Sid was over as fuck, got cheered over prime Hogan AS A HEEL.
>>
>>1370551
Stale Hogan.
>>
>>1370559
Hogan was literally getting cheered throughout that entire Royal Rumble until he cheaply eliminated Sid.
>>
>>1370566
that doesn't mean he wasn't stale. He was stale.

Can't believe anyone is young enough to try and argue that Sid Justice was big time over in WWF.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.