[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /asp/ I don't keep up with much wrestling these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: matt-jeff-hardy-620x350.jpg (58KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
matt-jeff-hardy-620x350.jpg
58KB, 620x350px
Alright /asp/ I don't keep up with much wrestling these days and I sure don't keep up with TNA at all but I keep hearing that this contract singing thing is insane so I had to check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jzScgAhSt0

And yeah, it's fucking insane. What I need to know is, does this make literally any more sense in context? Because I mean without it I feel like I just went through the most hilarious 5 minutes of my life.
>>
BROTHER NERO
R
O
T
H
E
R

N
E
R
O
>>
Matt was getting pretty over with his Big Money Matt gimmick, where he acted really arrogant and full of himself. Jeff got sick of his shit and cost him the title, and also kayfabe injured him. Matt returned as "Broken Matt," pissed about his title loss and out for his brother (whose middle name is Nero)'s blood.
>>
>>1369949
>brother nero
>the sanctuary of our genesis
>the fucking gardener
Good Lord. Does anybody even have to wonder why TNA is hemorrhaging money?
>>
>>1370178
Oddly enough TNA hasn't even been that bad this year so far. Pretty ok actually.
>>
>>1370181
I don't watch because... who besides you does? But I know they are dying an agonizingly slow death.
>>
It's basically Jeff and Matt writing a Wagnerian storyline in the late-stages of TNA

Slammiversary is going to be fun as fuck. Could give a shit about the rest of the card but that match will hopefully leave both of them bloodied and broken; their swansong gift to the wrestling world.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 406x559px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 406x559px
>>1369949
>TNA by some miracle isn't dead yet
>main event picture are the fucking HARDY BOYZ
Who cares?
>>
I TOLL JOO I TOLLLL JOOO
>>
>>1369949
AIN'T THAT WHATCHU SAID MATT!
>>
BROTHER NERO
>>
I have invited all of you
>>
>>1370229
the world
>>
>>1370231
as well as BROTHER NERO
>>
>>1370233
into my humble abode
>>
>>1370236
because this day must be DOCUMENTED
>>
>>1370236
I thought it was Jeff's irl house
>>
>>1370240
when i sign the contract for slammiversary
>>
>>1370277
no dude,its matts. the house seen when jeff rides by it on his dirt bike with the huge ass pool thats his.
>>
>>1370278
it marks the inception of BROTHER NERO'S end days
>>
>>1370286
and tonight on impact wrestling
>>
>>1370277
What are you talking about??? Jeff cannot afford toys for his daughters, how could he buy such a big house?!
>>
>>1369949
Tell me about Matt, why doesn't he sign the contract?
>>
>>1369949
A MEME TO SUBMIT BANEPOSTING!
>>
BROTHER NERO
>>
THEN GO
>>
>>1370323
GO!!!!!!!!
>>
This is the best-worst wrestling promo ever. It gets more hilarious every time I watch it.
>>
http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D2jzScgAhSt0&start1=0&video2=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D-Li998pZxwU&start2=0&authorName=Neroposting+meets+Baneposting
>>
>>1370288
you will witness
>>
>>1370359
BROTHER NERO'S personal Armageddon
>>
>>1370360
*generic heavy rock music*
>>
>>1370363
*[poor man's glass shatters]
>>
The ICONIC Matt really cant move, is terrible, looks like a Playmobil hahahaha awesome.

When Matt throw Jeff to the table is funny because is Jeff throw himself cause Matt cant do it.

even so the video is funny as sh*t and see the reaction of people like Colt Cabana is great.
>>
File: hardy.jpg (247KB, 644x692px) Image search: [Google]
hardy.jpg
247KB, 644x692px
>implying Hardy is bad
>>
>>1371339
Kek

based Matt
>>
I never got this video on the first watch, until I listened to Bryan and Vinny explain it and watched it a few times and then I thought it was genius.
The character Matt Hardy has constructed this cringey cryptic evil mastermind character because that's what he thinks a great villain should be. The camera crew are employed by the character to try and document how 'Brother Nero' is going to be made to look like a fool, because of Matt's new villainous persona. It sounds like a cop-out, but it just seems like everything that seems shit about the video is meant to be shit because that's how whacky Matt's character is
>>
BROTHER NEROOO IS OVAH

DONE
>>
>>1371380
OVAH
V
A
H
>>
>>1371339
BTFO V 2.0
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.