[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it because he's been here for so long? Is it because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: -6QDJeao.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
-6QDJeao.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
Is it because he's been here for so long?

Is it because of his silly hair or dadbod physique?

Is it because you all criticised him before and are now saving face?

There's gotta be some sort of reason why it's not universally accepted that Jericho right now is the best entertainer in the WWE. In that ring. On the microphone. Even on commentary. No one can touch him.

He's playing the perfect heel. He's funny, he's a dick, and he's continually getting his face rubbed in his just desserts. Everything about him right now is on point. Even the mighty Owens pales in comparison when they're all in the ring together.

Hopefully at least /asp/ agrees with me that right now Jericho is the best in the world at what he does?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 4370x3189px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4370x3189px
Shillagoat is like a fine wine, gets better with age.

Drink it in man!
>>
Apple.
>>
JeriGOAT is the GOAT and you faggots that were complaining left and right when he first returned can go fuck off and get your shit pushed in.

ROOTY
>>
File: The Gift of Jericho.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
The Gift of Jericho.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
>>1365188
I never doubted JeriGOAT. He is always the most entertaining thing on RAW.
>>
File: 1462381343966.png (206KB, 290x354px) Image search: [Google]
1462381343966.png
206KB, 290x354px
>>1365188
Based JeriGOAT will continue his domination by winning the Mitb.
>>
I just need him to tell Roman to PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP.
>>
>>1365200
What apple?

Big apple?
>>
File: Drink it in Man.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Drink it in Man.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>1365310
I don't see that happening but he's probably my favorite person in the match so i'll be rooting for him. KO will probably win.
>>
HE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING TO YOU RIGHT NOW?
>>
>>1365300
>>1365320
DRINK IT IN... MANNNN...
>>
>>1365203
TOOTY
>>
>>1365188
People were just expecting him to be another 2012 Jericho but what we got was 2008 Jericho back.

I want him to be the new WWE WHC and wear a suit again.
>>
>>1365316
A....Appleton.
>>
>>1365188
Nah he sucks in the ring now. Shit have you watched how sluggish he was against Cesaro last night and against Styles in general? They were wrestling circles around the guy, and he just couldn't keep up. Still fantastic on the mic though.
>>
>>1365188
My guess is that Jericho has been around so long that some people are fatigued by him. I do agree with you OP. Jericho is probably the most consistent he's been in like a decade at just being a real jack ass heel
>>
YOU STUPID IDIOT
>>
>>1365459
I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I?
>>
He was fantastic in last night's segment. He effortlessly made Owens look like a stupid idiot tryhard.
>>
>>1365413
BOOTY
>>
Probably has something to do with actually watching him at his peak and being depressed by what he's become.
>>
File: 1462906287511.png (205KB, 568x299px) Image search: [Google]
1462906287511.png
205KB, 568x299px
Welcome to
>>
>>1365188
He's been great since he turned heel, but I can't take him seriously because of how much he's been jobbed out for the last few years.
>>
>>1366355
you're saying that even though you know wrestling is fake, you are still a mark for the scripted, in-ring outcomes?
>>
Jericho is one of the greatest of all time, but current Jericho is definitely not the best in-ring performer at the moment.

>>1365428
He doesn't suck, but guys clearly have to slow down for him.

I'm pretty sure he was never the best in-ring in the WWE at any point in his career. You can make an argument he was the best overall during 2008-9 or maybe 2000-02.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.