[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a Stephanie emasculates a man episode >It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
>It's a Stephanie emasculates a man episode
>It's a Stephanie cuts a promo and kills the crowd and ruins everything episode

This cunt needs to be written off forever.
>>
File: Stephanie-McMahon-Feet-194970.jpg (22KB, 298x480px) Image search: [Google]
Stephanie-McMahon-Feet-194970.jpg
22KB, 298x480px
>>1365021
get worked mark
>>
It's weird because Steph never gets her comeuppance so what does it all accomplish?
>>
>>1365032
>implying Steph being a cunt is a work
>>
>>1365021
Get worked. I can't wait til she takes over and has free reign to do this each and every week to make you cry
>>
>>1365035
Fuels her ego
>>
>>1365057
You should go watch TNA if you want Dixie every week
>>
>>1365035
I think that's partially why everybody hates her now as compared to the Helmsley-McMahon faction era.

Back then she, like everybody in the group got her comeuppance eventually. Now she just sorta appears, slaps people, berates them and humiliates them and then... The payoff is Haitch getting beat up?

She never gets her comeuppance. I think it's a testament to how shitty the women's division has become. There's no legitimate women wrestler to come put Steph in her place, and obviously PG WWE is going to have a man put his hands on a woman intentionally.

All the ones that could possibly do something to Steph are all in feuds so it would be ridiculous for them to just break off and try to beat up Stephanie or they're all heel. So Steph just sorta exists in this nebulous evil state, but never has anyone get over her.
>>
how would the iwc react if steph went over charlotte and then sasha for the championship
>>
>>1365099
Why the hell do people say Steph doesn't get her comeuppance

>Watches wrestlers she despises get over
>Forced to work with Shane who she disposes
>Watches a man she belittles assault both her father and husband
>Her husband is humiliated at Wrestlemania by having his title stripped

Just because avoiding physical contact doesn't mean she's avoiding punishment
>>
>>1365128
That's not really comeuppance. Nothing happens to her, Haitch and her dad get beat up for their own problems more than hers, it's like 99% Vince and Haitch's doing that get their asses kicked 1% Steph. She's a footnote in it. I don't know about you, but if I was going around causing shit and somebody else not me got pounded for it, I'd feel sorry for them but I also wouldn't feel like I was punished. Also you gotta understand the forum, this is wrestling. Getting your ass thrashed is the ultimate comeuppance bar none, it's the name of the game.

Working with Shane whom she hates is bad, but definitely not all that horrible. It's such a common thing to work with somebody you don't like it doesn't resonate as punishment for anybody. Especially when it comes to 'running' the biggest wrestling company in the world.
>>
Was it her first time when she had sex with Macho Man?
>>
>>1365032
Oh yes killing ratings is a work. Bravo Steph great heel. She is a fucking bore. We've been brainfucked by this annoying old cunt for almost 2 decades now. Her and her husband singlehandedly killed the ratings
>>
>>1365150
Get absolutely buttdevastated1060
>>
>>1365150
Today carter spoke the truth
>>
>>1365153
Shouldn't you be setting up for Takeover Hunter?
>>
I miss when there was no Authority figure in WWE

just the wrestlers doing their thing

and when Vince's appearances were actually very rare
>>
>>1365150
But isn't her husband responsible for how awesome NXT is?
>>
>>1365159
It's not bad if it's done right, but them appearing like every day is running thin. The whole thing with Vince v Stone Cold was the spontaneity. You never knew when Stone Cold was going to fuck Vince and you never knew when Vince would return the favor.

Even coming a lot can be done well. The McMahon-DX mashup and the Corporate was also really good, but that's because they got as good as they gave. Even down to lesser members like X-Pac or Beeg, nobody managed this karma houdini bullshit.
>>
>>1365167
No. His team of writers were and he had the sense not to shit on everything they came up with unlike Vince
>>
>>1365167
>NXT
>awesome
Found the delusional plebbitor wootist autist
>>
>>1365167
Nah, he is just the overseer. NXT is good because it has actual good bookers instead of chips that main roster has
>>
File: ABANDON THE THREAD NOW.gif (999KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
ABANDON THE THREAD NOW.gif
999KB, 500x281px
>>1365032
>dem thighs

Triple H deserves all of it tbqh
>>
>>1365180
>>1365177
The real answers.

>>1365179
Carter stop using all those buzzwords.
>>
>>1365184
nice reddit meme
>>
>>1365184
Why don't you send him a fruit basket you dick sucker
>>
>>1365186
Gb2 SquaredCircle. You're kind aren't accepted here
>>
Agreed. She is awful and killing the product. She is not even hot anymore. Just get her off the damn screen.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (141KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
141KB, 1920x1080px
>>1365159
Meanwhile LU shows us how to doo heel Authority figures correctly
>>
>>1365208
That's a TV show
>>
>>1365205
>The only one who mentions it constantly.
>Telling others to go back.
You're not fooling anybody with your false flags Carter. We get it, you love /woo/ and squared circle. Nobody cares because nobody cares about you period.
>>
>>1365205
>people agreeing with him
>you're kind aren't accepted here
Sure they aren't Carter
Also
>you're
>>
>>1365212
Shut it /wootist/

Go back to your womens """""wrestling"""" general
>>
>>1365209
With RAW's focus toward entertainment, it too might as well be seen as a TV show
>>
>>1365063
does she emasculate men?
>>
>>1365220
>YEAH GO BACK TO /WOO/.
>YOU KNOW ALL THOSE /WOO/ THINGS YOU DO.
>Lists everything that /woo/ does.

Carter, it helps to not show your thorough knowledge of /woo/ when trying to convince people that others are the ones on it.
>>
>>1365032
post more
>>
File: cucks.jpg (343KB, 950x1484px) Image search: [Google]
cucks.jpg
343KB, 950x1484px
>>1365225
>>
>>1365225
>implying everyone here doesnt know wootists have A FUCKING WOMENS ""WRESTLING"" GENERAL
>>
>>1365167
>Haitch is responsible for how great NXT is

But he isnt. NXT is successful because

A. Its not run by an senile old man and his team of icepick lobotomy patients

B. Because their writers actually give a shit and dont have to deal with Haitch throwing the script out and personally rewriting it every week
>>
File: literally crying.jpg (50KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
literally crying.jpg
50KB, 576x1024px
>>1365235
>A FUCKING WOMENS WRESTLING GENERAL
>>
>>1365235
I don't understand. We're supposed to hate /woo/. Wouldn't the best be to ignore their entire existence instead of going on their site and finding their shit to save?

>>1365236
>Implying I even give a shit enough about /woo/ to know that.

I don't understand, if I don't care for something I don't make sure to know what they're doing at all times and what their fucking names are.
>>
>>1365246
Hi kirk!
>>
>>1365235
A WOMEN'S WRESTLIN GENEAL
>>
>>1365250
I'm happy to say that no matter how many times I see this, I still don't know who that is and I never will.

>Ever intentionally stepping foot on that shithole that is 420chan.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.