[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine you're Vince McMahon and you're planning the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (69KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 500x281px
Imagine you're Vince McMahon and you're planning the Wrestlemania main event for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. It's a fatal four way; who of these four guys wins it and how?
>"Returning from injury and overcame da odds" John Cena
>"Just beat Triple H and overcame da odds" Daniel Bryan
>"Made himself the guy and overcame da odds" Roman Reigns
>"Defended the Hulkamaniacs and overcame da odds" prime Hulk Hogan
>>
BMJ
>>
>>1364604
Hulkster wins one last more time
>>
>Imagine you're Vince McMahon

I turn the company over to Shane and retire.
>>
>>1364604
reigns
>>
Cena
>>
Does Hulk try to politic his way into getting one last run?

We need more details
>>
>>1364604
Cena FUs Haitch, Hulk legdrops Cena and Bryan comes in with the knee. He covers all three men at once and wins as anti-smarks commit mass suicide
>>
>>1364634
*Cena FUs Reigns
>>
>>1364625
He refuses to let anyone go over him like in the 80's. It's prime Hulk Hogan.
>>
Roman Reigns would obviously win with Hulk Hogan getting pinned while Cena and Bryans are outside the ring

Hogan doesn't need to prove how strong he is anymore and doesn't need to win everything anymore like match vs The Rock. But he would want to seem like the better guy and would hold up Reigns hand to try to get himself over

Cena has second most power here but he would okay with want Hogan or McMahon wants to do

Bryans doesnt matter here probably would get a chance to get crowd chanting yes

McMahon still spooging at the thought of Samoans so Reigns will get the win with 1 spear on each of the other 3 guys with Bryans and Cena rolling out of the ring
>>
>>1364604
>retired for medical reasons guy ever giving a great match anymore
>2 literal shovels
>a grandpa
fucking shit show i wouldnt watch even if the current roster is absolute trash
>>
>>1364604
>Imagine you're Vince McMahon
Roman wins by pinning all 3 at once after a triple spear
>>
>>1364604
Hulkster ruins it for everyone by running wild and changing the script so he wins by dropping his leg on John Cena
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.